jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #1486
    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

    Originally posted by Xiz
    Gradiant stop being lazy, go back and read my big post on you/everyone.
    You mean the spoilers where you only quoted maybe one or two things and simply stated they were either wolfy or town?

    Get out of here, wolf.


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • Toxophilis
      ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
      • Dec 2006
      • 501

      #1487
      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

      Originally posted by Xiz
      Oh yeah, my top wolf to least wolf are in that order.
      Originally posted by AsphyxZero
      My ideal evening is being balls deep in my own ass.

      Comment

      • Vendetta21
        Sectional Moderator
        Sectional Moderator
        • Aug 2006
        • 2745

        #1488
        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

        Originally posted by Xiz
        Gradiant stop being lazy, go back and read my big post on you/everyone.
        actually you stop being lazy and trying to make a group of people go read shit pages back when one person anwsers a question

        collectively you are costing all of us more time than it costs you to make your point when you tell gradient to stop being lazy

        so you're the lazy motherfucker, wolf

        Comment

        • Vendetta21
          Sectional Moderator
          Sectional Moderator
          • Aug 2006
          • 2745

          #1489
          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

          i like your wolfgame better when you're slinging gutreads, i thought it was better than this one, even if you got yourself modkilled

          Comment

          • psychoangel691
            Retired Staff
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2004
            • 10438

            #1490
            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            so as a human all of you are aware there is a seer in this game

            if someone puts themself as green and someone else as green day one, and then adds a new green to the list day 2

            and you go "yeah but this means they have information we don't have"

            what do you think your intentions are? are you just fucking stupid? have you failed to understand how one of the most core roles that exists in every single TWG works?

            or are you trying to goad out a response that indicates that the person is a seer rather than a wolf for having this information?

            don't see how anyone can pretend to not see that jrodd was clearing people with seer cover and/or actual seerings
            I love how you want to vote on us when you know I need to go. Why exactly would I not just kill him in the night phase if I were a wolf?
            I wasn't seer hunting, I think he's acting over confident and it's wolfy.

            Originally posted by Charu
            So, I just got an idea.

            What if...

            What if the seer comes out today and claims two people to be absolutely green? Because I think that'll help the town significantly since there's 7 players here.

            3 confirms out of 4 idkmybffjills. I'm sure the seer picked the people that was in the middle ground.

            Thoughts?
            Guess everyone forgot this oh so innocent suggestion for the seer to come out huh?

            I'm running errands, I'm going to try to get back on before going to work tonight if possible. V remember how last game you were the one to mention about going after people when they're not there to defend is wolfy? Yeah you went up on my list there buddy.
            Originally posted by Charu
            My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
            Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
            Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

            Originally posted by hi19hi19
            yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #1491
              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

              Originally posted by psychoangel691
              Guess everyone forgot this oh so innocent suggestion for the seer to come out huh?
              Yeah, so innocent that I decided to state the idea for the entire thread to see, eh?


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • Vendetta21
                Sectional Moderator
                Sectional Moderator
                • Aug 2006
                • 2745

                #1492
                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                he literally softclaimed seer if you want to push him it means it's because you want him to hardclaim seer.

                and we have 3 more days, you're failing to understand attacking a person who literally cannot defend themselves before phase end and someone who has a bit of time in which that have to work before they can play again are critically different things

                you will get a chance to respond. stop trying to distract from the momentum. and i'm really anticipating the things you will say before you die.

                Comment

                • Vendetta21
                  Sectional Moderator
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 2745

                  #1493
                  Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                  you should start brainstorming the false opinions you are going to have on pokelda and xiz

                  Comment

                  • Vendetta21
                    Sectional Moderator
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 2745

                    #1494
                    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                    Comment

                    • Gradiant
                      FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 1100

                      #1495
                      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                      Originally posted by psychoangel691
                      I wasn't seer hunting, I think he's acting over confident and it's wolfy.

                      Guess everyone forgot this oh so innocent suggestion for the seer to come out huh?
                      Okay hold on. So you think Jrodd is wolfy, and you are voting for Charu. I think his 'fluff' was to get a reaction from you which it did, and you are calling him out on his idea. The only other person I remember at the moment to publicly post about the idea is Jrodd. Just making sure I have this right here as I am slightly amused

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #1496
                        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooo


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • Vendetta21
                          Sectional Moderator
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 2745

                          #1497
                          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                          2 more days rather

                          Comment

                          • Vendetta21
                            Sectional Moderator
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 2745

                            #1498
                            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                            Originally posted by Gradiant
                            Okay hold on. So you think Jrodd is wolfy, and you are voting for Charu. I think his 'fluff' was to get a reaction from you which it did, and you are calling him out on his idea. The only other person I remember at the moment to publicly post about the idea is Jrodd. Just making sure I have this right here as I am slightly amused
                            the major reason she is wolfy is that she was seer hunting the other stuff is mostly null

                            Comment

                            • Gradiant
                              FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 1100

                              #1499
                              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                              Oh I know that V, I just thought the situation was funny.

                              Comment

                              • Gradiant
                                FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 1100

                                #1500
                                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                                *situation referring to what you quoted from me

                                Comment

                                Working...