jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • psychoangel691
    Retired Staff
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2004
    • 10438

    #1591
    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

    Charu you kept avoiding everything that was going on at the time and only interjected with fluff. I voted you at that time and you've continued to post more fluff. I didn't vote you until you appeared to be avoiding all things that were being brought up. Too afraid to get involved since you were a suspect last phase.

    Also love that you keep calling Xiz a wolf but haven't really done much to try to get more out of him, have you even placed a vote on him? I don't remember and have no time to go back. Have to leave in like 10 minutes for work.
    Originally posted by Charu
    My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
    Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

    Comment

    • psychoangel691
      Retired Staff
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2004
      • 10438

      #1592
      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

      Choof ninja'd me, okay now at least I know you have a vote there.
      Originally posted by Charu
      My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
      Originally posted by DaBackpack
      also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
      Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

      Originally posted by hi19hi19
      yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

      Comment

      • choof
        Banned
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Nov 2013
        • 8563

        #1593
        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

        Originally posted by psychoangel691
        Charu you kept avoiding everything that was going on at the time and only interjected with fluff. I voted you at that time and you've continued to post more fluff. I didn't vote you until you appeared to be avoiding all things that were being brought up. Too afraid to get involved since you were a suspect last phase.

        Also love that you keep calling Xiz a wolf but haven't really done much to try to get more out of him, have you even placed a vote on him? I don't remember and have no time to go back. Have to leave in like 10 minutes for work.
        welp

        Comment

        • choof
          Banned
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Nov 2013
          • 8563

          #1594
          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

          Originally posted by psychoangel691
          Choof ninja'd me, okay now at least I know you have a vote there.
          Originally posted by choof
          welp
          this is what the welp was in response to

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #1595
            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

            Originally posted by psychoangel691
            Charu you kept avoiding everything that was going on at the time and only interjected with fluff. I voted you at that time and you've continued to post more fluff. I didn't vote you until you appeared to be avoiding all things that were being brought up. Too afraid to get involved since you were a suspect last phase.

            Also love that you keep calling Xiz a wolf but haven't really done much to try to get more out of him, have you even placed a vote on him? I don't remember and have no time to go back. Have to leave in like 10 minutes for work.
            If you want me to say that I agree with all of V's points, then yes, I agree with all of V's points.


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • psychoangel691
              Retired Staff
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2004
              • 10438

              #1596
              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

              Originally posted by psychoangel691
              Charu you kept avoiding everything that was going on at the time and only interjected with fluff. I voted you at that time and you've continued to post more fluff. I didn't vote you until you appeared to be avoiding all things that were being brought up. Too afraid to get involved since you were a suspect last phase.

              Also love that you keep calling Xiz a wolf but haven't really done much to try to get more out of him, have you even placed a vote on him? I don't remember and have no time to go back. Have to leave in like 10 minutes for work.
              Should have been a question mark there.

              Fuck playing this game when rushed
              Originally posted by Charu
              My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
              Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

              Comment

              • choof
                Banned
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Nov 2013
                • 8563

                #1597
                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                obviously with kayla and myself gone we're going to be totally defenseless

                voting for us will kill a villager but it's ultimately up to you

                g'night !!

                Comment

                • Gradiant
                  FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 1100

                  #1598
                  Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                  Originally posted by psychoangel691
                  Too afraid to get involved since you were a suspect last phase.
                  Problem I see with your logic is Charu was only a suspect last phase because he voted for somebody you are saying is wolfy lmao

                  Comment

                  • Gradiant
                    FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 1100

                    #1599
                    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                    I actually don't remember if there was a vote, but there was definite suspicion

                    Comment

                    • Vendetta21
                      Sectional Moderator
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 2745

                      #1600
                      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                      Originally posted by choof
                      obviously with kayla and myself gone we're going to be totally defenseless

                      voting for us will kill a villager but it's ultimately up to you

                      g'night !!
                      there is still a whole 'nother day rofl

                      Comment

                      • Vendetta21
                        Sectional Moderator
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 2745

                        #1601
                        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                        actully let's clarify why that defense is bullshit

                        you have 56 hours to defend yourself

                        Comment

                        • psychoangel691
                          Retired Staff
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2004
                          • 10438

                          #1602
                          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                          Originally posted by Gradiant
                          Problem I see with your logic is Charu was only a suspect last phase because he voted for somebody you are saying is wolfy lmao
                          Wrong, but I have no time to dig and gather everything.

                          I can tell you he was suspect to me because he's playing significantly different from his last game which he was villa in.
                          Originally posted by Charu
                          My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                          Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                          Originally posted by hi19hi19
                          yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                          Comment

                          • psychoangel691
                            Retired Staff
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2004
                            • 10438

                            #1603
                            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            actully let's clarify why that defense is bullshit

                            you have 56 hours to defend yourself
                            He means that we're going to be off and there's already two votes on us, only takes 4 to insta. With there being 2 wolves left it's possible that someone could seal the deal before we have anymore time to respond.
                            Originally posted by Charu
                            My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                            Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                            Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                            Originally posted by hi19hi19
                            yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                            Comment

                            • Vendetta21
                              Sectional Moderator
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 2745

                              #1604
                              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                              i ask myself if kayla would use the defense i used when i died as a human attacking her to try to channel the recent collective memory of some players?

                              i mean the basis of this defense is that she is going to die because she is at work, but is she going to be working for 56 hours?

                              Comment

                              • Sky Kitten
                                meowmix
                                Community Manager
                                Profile Moderator
                                Global Moderator
                                • Aug 2007
                                • 1089

                                #1605
                                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                                Originally posted by choof
                                obviously with kayla and myself gone we're going to be totally defenseless

                                voting for us will kill a villager but it's ultimately up to you

                                g'night !!
                                Hey, no rush there, so don't worry about it.


                                FMO AAAs (22): Heavenly Spores, .357 Magnum, Pure Ruby, VS Boss Battle, Black, You Goddamn Fish, Faint Breath, Epilogue, Crimson Flood, Zombie Killing Blood Spilling, Saffron City (offline), Fast Asleep, R2, Her Majesty, Defection, Happy Meal, Bit Blue, Stupor of Peace, Tightwad, Progressive jikuu shoujo! Urashima Taroko-chan!, Annihilator Method, Skyfire Ace

                                Comment

                                Working...