jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • choof
    Banned
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Nov 2013
    • 8563

    #1561
    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

    Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
    (4) - Samurai7694 and Thesunfan: Toxophilis and Gradiant, Sky Kitten and Charu, Danceflashrevo and Vedetta21, TC_Halogen and Funnygurl555
    (2) - Sky Kitten and Charu: Choof and Psychoangel691, Samurai7694 and Thesunfan, Blindreper1179 and J-rodd123
    (2) - Toxophilis and Gradiant: CarrotCake94 and Charles Claythorne, Samurai7694 and Thesunfan,
    yeah, he had (2) for Sky/Charu but there were actually 3 votes

    Comment

    • Gradiant
      FFR's Resident Trashpanda
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 1100

      #1562
      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

      One ahead. The vote count at EOD was wrong. Went 4-3-2

      Comment

      • Gradiant
        FFR's Resident Trashpanda
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2012
        • 1100

        #1563
        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

        stop ninja'ing me

        Comment

        • choof
          Banned
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Nov 2013
          • 8563

          #1564
          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

          #shrekt

          Comment

          • pokelda
            ⁽ ´ཀ`⁾
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jun 2006
            • 3878

            #1565
            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

            Originally posted by Gradiant
            I'm saying it's suspicious because you and xiz were both in thread as far as could see for a bit before the end of the phase. Having a no vote at that point would look bad. I think you made a mistake as a new player choosing to, at the very last minute, put the last nail in sunfamurai's coffin in an attempt to look like you were town going with majority view rather than putting it somewhere else to be safe.
            trust me when i say that my level of reasoning when im under pressure and many beers in that my capability to reason and understand the metagame goes right out the window. i saw that sunfan was ahead by 2 votes, acknowledged that my vote didn't matter anyways and that he was dead, and went with it so i didnt get a phantom.

            Comment

            • pokelda
              ⁽ ´ཀ`⁾
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jun 2006
              • 3878

              #1566
              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

              oh. what the fuck manti

              Comment

              • Gradiant
                FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2012
                • 1100

                #1567
                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                Originally posted by pokelda
                oh. what the fuck manti
                Not like the vote count mattered anyway, you placed the vote before the wrong votecount post was up.

                Comment

                • pokelda
                  ⁽ ´ཀ`⁾
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 3878

                  #1568
                  Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                  Originally posted by Gradiant
                  Not like the vote count mattered anyway, you placed the vote before the wrong votecount post was up.
                  uh check again?

                  Comment

                  • choof
                    Banned
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Nov 2013
                    • 8563

                    #1569
                    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                    what is a phantom

                    Comment

                    • psychoangel691
                      Retired Staff
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2004
                      • 10438

                      #1570
                      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                      Originally posted by Gradiant
                      Okay hold on. So you think Jrodd is wolfy, and you are voting for Charu. I think his 'fluff' was to get a reaction from you which it did, and you are calling him out on his idea. The only other person I remember at the moment to publicly post about the idea is Jrodd. Just making sure I have this right here as I am slightly amused
                      I put the vote on Charu because j-rod was responding, Charu just continues to post nothing of any value. And everyone suddenly seems okay with this now that the heat has been switched this way.

                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      the major reason she is wolfy is that she was seer hunting the other stuff is mostly null
                      Again, wasn't seer hunting. I brought up a point that has been brought up many times in several games about someone seeming overly confident. I just happened to use the word seer in my post as well, my bad. At this point I don't think he's the seer because why would he seer someone that wasn't on his radar and do someone that was townie to him? I know the first was random but that still leaves that if he did seer the people he's putting as green they were not suspects of his.

                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      no if the seer lives to tomorrow the game will probably be on lock for humans. in this set-up the seer is a must-kill for wolves

                      at day 3 you have 5 people with 3 seerings, a seer hardclaim, and 4 cardflips which is enough to sink most wolf ships

                      the seer will probably have 1 remaining seered person from a previous phase typically, and then they will have either seered one of two wolve or seered another villager. it's stronger if they seer both remaining villagers because it deductively tells you the wolf team. each day the seer lives the stronger it is. a day 3 seer is huge lynch-or-lose insurance, and a wolf kill before the seer death is pretty much "pack it up, wolves"

                      this is why i was saying the wolves cannot win without killing the seer. they really cannot. i said this yesterday.

                      this is why it's so goddamn wolfy for psycho to be seerhunting. charu's thing doesn't try to force a response, hers does.
                      Yes, I wanted a response out of j-rod because he's been way too confident for such an early point in the game. If I wanted to make the seer hardclaim I would have just claimed seer myself.


                      I don't trust that you're trying to sway people our way when I'm away because it takes 4 to lynch and there's 2 wolves out there.
                      Originally posted by Charu
                      My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                      Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                      Comment

                      • pokelda
                        ⁽ ´ཀ`⁾
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 3878

                        #1571
                        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                        that was the 5 minute warning votecount. i was literally the last minute vote after i realized that xiz really wasn't covering us for the eod stuff

                        Comment

                        • choof
                          Banned
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Nov 2013
                          • 8563

                          #1572
                          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                          Well, now I'm not so sure about Xix/Pocky

                          goddamnit

                          Comment

                          • Gradiant
                            FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 1100

                            #1573
                            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                            Oh fuck

                            Comment

                            • Gradiant
                              FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 1100

                              #1574
                              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                              Okay then
                              ChoofAngel

                              Comment

                              • choof
                                Banned
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Nov 2013
                                • 8563

                                #1575
                                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                                Originally posted by Gradiant
                                Okay then
                                ChoofAngel
                                !!!

                                Comment

                                Working...