jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • pokelda
    ⁽ ´ཀ`⁾
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jun 2006
    • 3878

    #1546
    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

    I don't understand why my EOD post is so suspicious. Sunfan was literally two votes ahead down to the wire and I needed to get a vote out without getting phantomed. I didn't specifically pick out sunfan, he was just at the top of the list and I thought my vote wouldn't have mattered anyways.

    Comment

    • Sky Kitten
      meowmix
      Community Manager
      Profile Moderator
      Global Moderator
      • Aug 2007
      • 1089

      #1547
      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

      Originally posted by choof
      look at dat cherry picking
      When you cherry pick, gotta make sure you find the one that looks just right.

      Otherwise, you may just pick the awfully sour one.


      FMO AAAs (22): Heavenly Spores, .357 Magnum, Pure Ruby, VS Boss Battle, Black, You Goddamn Fish, Faint Breath, Epilogue, Crimson Flood, Zombie Killing Blood Spilling, Saffron City (offline), Fast Asleep, R2, Her Majesty, Defection, Happy Meal, Bit Blue, Stupor of Peace, Tightwad, Progressive jikuu shoujo! Urashima Taroko-chan!, Annihilator Method, Skyfire Ace

      Comment

      • choof
        Banned
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Nov 2013
        • 8563

        #1548
        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

        Originally posted by Gradiant
        So one reason which conflicts with you previously not sure suddenly being more suspicion than your previous list of wolves, and another reason taken from me while also having me and tox as most suspicious. Hmm
        At the start of the day, I already had my suspicions of you. Pairing them with pocky's vote fits perfectly imo.

        I'd still like Xiz and Pocky gone. I am 95% sure they are wolves
        I'm sure they are wolves as well, but you are higher on my suspicion list.

        You and Kayla are high up there replacing Blindrodd.
        t-thanks you too

        Comment

        • choof
          Banned
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Nov 2013
          • 8563

          #1549
          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

          gonna take a nap, I'm still green around the gills

          Comment

          • choof
            Banned
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Nov 2013
            • 8563

            #1550
            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

            cen we get a vote count

            Comment

            • Gradiant
              FFR's Resident Trashpanda
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2012
              • 1100

              #1551
              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

              No comment on me accusing you of being a framer? You afraid a response would give you away?

              Comment

              • pokelda
                ⁽ ´ཀ`⁾
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jun 2006
                • 3878

                #1552
                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                No choof please answer me. I'm genuinely curious as to why everyone is saying my EOD is suspicious??????

                Comment

                • choof
                  Banned
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Nov 2013
                  • 8563

                  #1553
                  Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                  Originally posted by Gradiant
                  No comment on me accusing you of being a framer? You afraid a response would give you away?
                  Why would I be framing you? The boot fits.

                  Comment

                  • pokelda
                    ⁽ ´ཀ`⁾
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 3878

                    #1554
                    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                    Like I could have voted any other way and sunfan would have still been lynched.

                    Comment

                    • choof
                      Banned
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Nov 2013
                      • 8563

                      #1555
                      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                      Originally posted by pokelda
                      No choof please answer me. I'm genuinely curious as to why everyone is saying my EOD is suspicious??????
                      You said relatively little during the first day, and your last minute vote was the one that killed a human.

                      Comment

                      • choof
                        Banned
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Nov 2013
                        • 8563

                        #1556
                        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                        Originally posted by pokelda
                        Like I could have voted any other way and sunfan would have still been lynched.
                        You should have voted on Charu/Sky and left it up to RNG, but chose to put the nail in da coffin

                        Comment

                        • choof
                          Banned
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Nov 2013
                          • 8563

                          #1557
                          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                          not should, could*

                          Comment

                          • Gradiant
                            FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 1100

                            #1558
                            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                            Originally posted by pokelda
                            No choof please answer me. I'm genuinely curious as to why everyone is saying my EOD is suspicious??????
                            I'm saying it's suspicious because you and xiz were both in thread as far as could see for a bit before the end of the phase. Having a no vote at that point would look bad. I think you made a mistake as a new player choosing to, at the very last minute, put the last nail in sunfamurai's coffin in an attempt to look like you were town going with majority view rather than putting it somewhere else to be safe.

                            Comment

                            • pokelda
                              ⁽ ´ཀ`⁾
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 3878

                              #1559
                              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                              Originally posted by choof
                              You said relatively little during the first day, and your last minute vote was the one that killed a human.
                              he was 2 votes ahead and would have died anyways

                              Comment

                              • choof
                                Banned
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Nov 2013
                                • 8563

                                #1560
                                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                                Originally posted by pokelda
                                he was 2 votes ahead and would have died anyways
                                what, was he?
                                I thought at EOD without your vote it was 4-3 with thesunfan/samurai ahead of Charu/Sky

                                Comment

                                Working...