jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #1336
    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

    With sunsamfun flipping green, I've been reconsidering his crazy theory about V. Indeed, he's really good at coaching his wolves if he is one.

    But I still don't think he's wolf, least not yet. I'm hoping the seer checked him, because if not, well...

    ...And then there's Danceflash, his innocence is what made me disregard the pair as possible wolf throughout the entire phase. But, I suppose his entrance could be a ploy to act all innocent. It makes sense for V to want to use that as leverage of his "human" presence.


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #1337
      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

      Originally posted by blindreper1179
      So... Are you telling us not to take you at face value either? Why them and not you or vice versa?
      Of course don't take me at face value, always look in the reasoning of why people are doing what they are doing. You could be saying to me right now my posts thus far are just a way to make me throw dirt on someone that looks green because funny/halogen are pretty much impossible to prove that their wolf.

      Maybe my over reaction to V was true in the beginning of the phase on Day 1? Maybe his "joke" seer was not a joke at all but a blatant attempt to out the seer. Furthermore, why isn't he dead?


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • Funnygurl555
        T-Force's Rival
        • Dec 2010
        • 1865

        #1338
        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

        hey blind out of the six remaining hydras (well, seven including you i guess)

        which ones do you think can be wolf/wolf

        hey tox you're viewing this feel free to answer this too
        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        is funny eaman?
        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        GET DUNKED FUNNY
        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

        Comment

        • Toxophilis
          ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
          • Dec 2006
          • 501

          #1339
          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
          hey tox you're viewing this feel free to answer this too
          i gotta stop leaving the tab for this open cause i'm rarely ever here even if it says i'm viewing i thought i mentioned my view already? or rather, i kinda suggested it since i said i agree with gradients decision to suspect xiz/pokelda because of the last minute vote. but i dunno, it kinda seems too obvious for a wolf to do at the same time? i'll think on it more when i wake up cause i'm about to head off now
          Originally posted by AsphyxZero
          My ideal evening is being balls deep in my own ass.

          Comment

          • Toxophilis
            ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
            • Dec 2006
            • 501

            #1340
            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

            okay nice mad emote i meant to type : x i'm not even mad
            Originally posted by AsphyxZero
            My ideal evening is being balls deep in my own ass.

            Comment

            • Funnygurl555
              T-Force's Rival
              • Dec 2010
              • 1865

              #1341
              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

              Originally posted by Toxophilis
              i gotta stop leaving the tab for this open cause i'm rarely ever here even if it says i'm viewing i thought i mentioned my view already? or rather, i kinda suggested it since i said i agree with gradients decision to suspect xiz/pokelda because of the last minute vote. but i dunno, it kinda seems too obvious for a wolf to do at the same time? i'll think on it more when i wake up cause i'm about to head off now
              oh ok pce
              hah i was just wondering if there was another hydra pair on your mind
              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              is funny eaman?
              Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              GET DUNKED FUNNY
              (eaman is her name irl, friend)

              Comment

              • blindreper1179
                Vice President Of TGB
                • Jun 2006
                • 5902

                #1342
                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                hey blind out of the six remaining hydras (well, seven including you i guess)

                which ones do you think can be wolf/wolf
                Let's see here. Out of the six pair we have...
                1. Sky Kitten and Charu
                2. TC_Halogen and Funnygurl555
                3. Choof and Psychoangel691
                4. Danceflashrevo and Vedetta21
                5. Toxophilis and Gradiant
                6. Pokelda and Xiz

                You(funny) and TC couldn't read more human this game. You're not playing wolfy at all. TC is doing well finding good points to discuss and if you guys were wolves, he'd be trying to do that as well, but try to keep it going in a circle.

                V and flash have made human sided posts, I'll find examples if need be. Another set not wolves at all to me as well.

                I'm not sure of the other groups because I've been reading their posts as hit and miss for town.

                I'm strongly inclined that the two pairs of wolves are in these set of four. Gradiant/Charu haven't pushed from each other, yet have been keeping close. (Gradiant protecting Charu)
                That's the only thing I have a strong feel for so far. The problem is overall Gradiant hydra leans human. pocky did do the snipe instalynch, and although new, choof has been throwing votes around, but so has J, so I can't really use that.
                Originally posted by thesunfan
                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                Originally posted by choof
                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                Originally posted by choof
                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                Originally posted by Celirra
                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                Comment

                • blindreper1179
                  Vice President Of TGB
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 5902

                  #1343
                  Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                  You guys are boring. -_-
                  g'night
                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                  Originally posted by choof
                  It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                  Originally posted by choof
                  whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                  Originally posted by Celirra
                  I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                  Comment

                  • Vendetta21
                    Sectional Moderator
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 2745

                    #1344
                    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                    I have no human presence I am #AlwaysAWolf in this community even at my most villagery because people have tinfoil conspiracies when im doing good as a villager. I think my little guy is doing great though.

                    My current suspicion is jrodd again. Back to the gut feeling thing. I'll probably develop more thoughts as time goes on but we posted hard day one and I haven't had time to analyze it yet.

                    Big tip to new players analyze the lynch and the way it proceeded as a basis of day 2. Try to ground new things in quotes that are suspicious surrounding the lynch and don't repeat the complete and total tone reading that is day 1.

                    Comment

                    • Vendetta21
                      Sectional Moderator
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 2745

                      #1345
                      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                      A big thing I will be looking for is people who seemed to know sunfan was human with weak reasoning.

                      Comment

                      • pokelda
                        ⁽ ´ཀ`⁾
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 3878

                        #1346
                        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Except that's probably what they want us to think.

                        Can't take that at face value.

                        Notice how both of them started by apologizing and explaining why it happened?

                        Sounds like an act.

                        ...And yes, I realize that this is my same arguement that I had with j-rodd/blind.
                        i didn't apologize though???

                        Comment

                        • j-rodd123
                          End of the road
                          • Oct 2006
                          • 3692

                          #1347
                          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          I have no human presence I am #AlwaysAWolf in this community even at my most villagery because people have tinfoil conspiracies when im doing good as a villager. I think my little guy is doing great though.

                          My current suspicion is jrodd again. Back to the gut feeling thing. I'll probably develop more thoughts as time goes on but we posted hard day one and I haven't had time to analyze it yet.

                          Big tip to new players analyze the lynch and the way it proceeded as a basis of day 2. Try to ground new things in quotes that are suspicious surrounding the lynch and don't repeat the complete and total tone reading that is day 1.
                          realllllly stop this tinfoil man. i had you guys as villagers all day and for some reason i kept tinfoiling that you could be wolf because how you seemed to take control with those wagon and idk it just seemed weird to me, but upon thinking and talking over night I was wrong

                          I am opening up a circle of trust for the lock clear villagers

                          j-rodd and blind
                          funny and halogen
                          V and danceflash revo

                          other teams need to earn this honour.

                          I am extremely comfortable with these reads and the 2 wolves are in the remaining 4 pairs. I just woke up and am exhausted but hopefully I'll be able to at least go over EOD while at work.

                          I got extremely hesitant at EOD because sunfan was responding real well but no i didn't do anything hard to save him. i'll start digging for this information but im voting in the unlisted 4 pairs for sure

                          Originally posted by FictionJunction
                          wow

                          Comment

                          • j-rodd123
                            End of the road
                            • Oct 2006
                            • 3692

                            #1348
                            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                            also as a wolf i kill charles there 0% of the time. go read my (confrmed wrong) progression on him EOD.

                            wolf team making scared kills lol, bunch of pussies.

                            Originally posted by FictionJunction
                            wow

                            Comment

                            • j-rodd123
                              End of the road
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 3692

                              #1349
                              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                              Wow no one is even in...guess I have time to read now without fear of getting in trouble

                              here I goooooooooo

                              Originally posted by FictionJunction
                              wow

                              Comment

                              • j-rodd123
                                End of the road
                                • Oct 2006
                                • 3692

                                #1350
                                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                It's like whatever for me at this point, I'm hoping to survive this lynch, but it seems to be pretty set on some people, so who knows.

                                All my argument from before was that I perceive, at one point, the two of them saying their piece regarding sunfan and that it looked like blind was being told to do stuff in the beginning.

                                That's it, that's all, the other stuff was stuff I could see j-rodd as a wolf doing.

                                All this got shattered when j-rodd made the wall-o-text in such a short amount of time.
                                so if you vote me today i'm just gonna make another wall of text. if ur a wolf you backed urself into a corner because anytime you vote me i'm just gonna do that and vote you back.

                                Originally posted by FictionJunction
                                wow

                                Comment

                                Working...