jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • choof
    Banned
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Nov 2013
    • 8563

    #1306
    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

    how many votes is it for insta-lynch now?

    dunno if I'm good with putting a vote on Xiz/Pocky yet, I would like to hear from everyone else alive before decided a vote, especially j-rodd and Tox/Gradiant

    Comment

    • Gradiant
      FFR's Resident Trashpanda
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 1100

      #1307
      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

      Originally posted by j-rodd123
      charles and carrotcake, im curious
      I'm curious about this as well...
      Alongside you switching to my hydra very last minute after seemingly having me us green for so long, I once again have no idea about you.
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      someone please seer among funnygirl halogen and jreper tonight simply for the degree to which they have felt the other was clear
      ^^^^This please
      A seer on blindrodd would clear up a bunch of shit for me and if you think a role on one of these three would clear more stuff up, it is a great idea.

      Comment

      • Funnygurl555
        T-Force's Rival
        • Dec 2010
        • 1865

        #1308
        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

        4

        and pokelda also said he was pretty intoxicated so i mean idk would a wolf do that either was it necessary if they weren't up for the lynch

        unless charu/sky kitten are wolves themselves i don't see why that is really all that sketchy
        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        is funny eaman?
        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        GET DUNKED FUNNY
        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

        Comment

        • Xiz
          TWG Chaos
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2012
          • 3399

          #1309
          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

          Yeah so pocky didn't know who to vote for, and I told him to go with his gut. I told him my reads again, then went afk to learn osu! before the deadline, and didn't get back until it was too late lol.

          So that's my fault. Sorry. I honestly thought he was gonna vote for charu/sky lol.

          Comment

          • Gradiant
            FFR's Resident Trashpanda
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2012
            • 1100

            #1310
            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

            I'm still going to stick with what I've said about Charu. I never really understood the attacks on him and his posts seem genuine to me.

            I haven't been paying nearly enough attention at all to the other hydras and that needs to change now.

            Comment

            • pokelda
              ⁽ ´ཀ`⁾
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jun 2006
              • 3878

              #1311
              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

              when it came down to the last minute sunfan was already couple of votes ahead. i highly doubted that my vote would have done anything at the end. xiz told me he was gonna take care of eod for me when i was drunk, and you can check the quick topic on that post game too XIZ U JERK. but yeah as soon as i realized xiz wasn't doing some crazy cfd post i had to get a vote in before we got a phantom on us.

              and that was my story for the last minute vote.

              Comment

              • Funnygurl555
                T-Force's Rival
                • Dec 2010
                • 1865

                #1312
                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                if you guys seriously try to get a lynch off of something like that then i'm going to suspect you pretty hard

                i mean yeah for all i know they can be wolves, but that vote didn't give them away
                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                is funny eaman?
                Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                GET DUNKED FUNNY
                (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #1313
                  Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                  Dude I thought you had it haha. I told you what I thought at the end of the day but I wanted you to try to decide anyway

                  Comment

                  • psychoangel691
                    Retired Staff
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2004
                    • 10438

                    #1314
                    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                    I really don't think pocky's last minute vote was a wolf trying to seal the deal, that really wouldn't make sense for them to do.
                    Originally posted by Charu
                    My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                    Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                    Comment

                    • blindreper1179
                      Vice President Of TGB
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 5902

                      #1315
                      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                      Originally posted by Gradiant
                      if you think a role on one of these three would clear more stuff up, it is a great idea.
                      I don't know why but this sentence doesn't sit well with me at allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.
                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                      Originally posted by choof
                      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                      Originally posted by choof
                      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                      Originally posted by Celirra
                      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                      Comment

                      • psychoangel691
                        Retired Staff
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2004
                        • 10438

                        #1316
                        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                        I'm way too tired to get into anything tonight, going to head to sleep. I like that choof is the one doing most of the playing anyway, I think he's doing really well.

                        I'll be on in the AM
                        Originally posted by Charu
                        My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                        Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                        Comment

                        • pokelda
                          ⁽ ´ཀ`⁾
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jun 2006
                          • 3878

                          #1317
                          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                          Originally posted by Xiz
                          Dude I thought you had it haha. I told you what I thought at the end of the day but I wanted you to try to decide anyway
                          please read post #21 on quick topic

                          Comment

                          • choof
                            Banned
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Nov 2013
                            • 8563

                            #1318
                            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                            check quicktopic before you go then, please

                            Comment

                            • choof
                              Banned
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Nov 2013
                              • 8563

                              #1319
                              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                              oh you responded lol, cool.

                              Hmm, I'm still thinking Tox/Gradiant or j-rodd/blind at this point. But like Kayla I'm also headed to bed. I'm sick 8(

                              nyquil and sprite ahot

                              Comment

                              • choof
                                Banned
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Nov 2013
                                • 8563

                                #1320
                                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                                ahoy*

                                chips

                                Comment

                                Working...