jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • choof
    Banned
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Nov 2013
    • 8563

    #1456
    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

    brb shower

    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #1457
      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

      When was Sky getting back again?

      Comment

      • Vendetta21
        Sectional Moderator
        Sectional Moderator
        • Aug 2006
        • 2745

        #1458
        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

        Originally posted by psychoangel691
        you accused us of being neutral now you want to give us shit for me pointing out we made contributions lmfao.

        Oh V I'm going to laugh so hard when you see our flip and realize you're wrong yet again.
        first one - you are neutral. calling something a contribution could be me putting .05 of my 1 dollar change in a ronald mcdonald charity house bucket at the drive through window or spending my weekends tutoring children. everything is technically a contribution and you aren't answering my question and not answering my question is how you stay inside a V-Tunnel until you die.

        second one - that's a character attack it has nothing to do with the situation at hand unless you can clearly point out something wrong with my line of reasoning

        what exactly is "something" on day one that would not qualify as "basically nothing" at EOD?

        Comment

        • Vendetta21
          Sectional Moderator
          Sectional Moderator
          • Aug 2006
          • 2745

          #1459
          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

          Originally posted by psychoangel691
          Okay, I really do have to get off and get ready.


          Choof take it from here, not sure when I'll be home from work but I'll hop back on when I am.
          when you leave without answering my question i go at you three times as hard when you get back

          Comment

          • j-rodd123
            End of the road
            • Oct 2006
            • 3692

            #1460
            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

            Originally posted by Xiz
            [B][SIZE="4"]
            - We are not lynching Choof or Psyco still, ever lol
            rereading xiz and seeing he cleared psycho for wanting the new player to post more. what are your thoughts now xiz? and yes i saw ur post about the "off chance it could be them"

            Originally posted by FictionJunction
            wow

            Comment

            • Vendetta21
              Sectional Moderator
              Sectional Moderator
              • Aug 2006
              • 2745

              #1461
              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

              Originally posted by choof
              I took responsibility in starting a bandwagon on thesunfan, I started the small fire. But that does not equate to pouring gasoline onto the fire.

              You had far more of a hand in killing thesunfan than we did.
              right but is blame the most important part of sunfans death?

              a human is on the ropes and a human is pushing a lynch on them. the more important part of that scenario is not blame, that blame just does not matter there. it's getting inside the question "what would a wolf do then?"

              Comment

              • psychoangel691
                Retired Staff
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2004
                • 10438

                #1462
                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                first one - you are neutral. calling something a contribution could be me putting .05 of my 1 dollar change in a ronald mcdonald charity house bucket at the drive through window or spending my weekends tutoring children. everything is technically a contribution and you aren't answering my question and not answering my question is how you stay inside a V-Tunnel until you die.

                second one - that's a character attack it has nothing to do with the situation at hand unless you can clearly point out something wrong with my line of reasoning

                what exactly is "something" on day one that would not qualify as "basically nothing" at EOD?
                You're not asking questions, you're flinging poo.

                EOD came around and people were still not sure who to vote on. I had suspicions on sunfan since earlier in the game so I pressed on him. There are plenty of others in the game who could have thought for themselves and pressed on other people. iirc there was one pair that made a weak ass vote and didn't even really try to get any attention to it on one of the other pairs but I haven't read back at EOD yet so I don't recall every single detail. I just know that when I came in people still did not have their minds made up.
                Originally posted by Charu
                My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                Comment

                • Toxophilis
                  ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 501

                  #1463
                  Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                  holy christ i cannot keep up with the posts, i quoted this before i went to eat and now it's so far back its not even relevant anymore

                  Originally posted by psychoangel691
                  j-rod and blind have been rubbing me the wrong way, even in the last phase. j-rod's confidence and lock clearing people. It's not even just one group that is being lock cleared by him. Unless you're the seer, there's no reason you should be giving out free passes to these pairs.
                  it shouldnt be an issue if they are seer unless you are scared of them outing you as a wolf

                  i havent even read past that point yet so give me like 5 years to catch up
                  j-rodd you need to slow down on the posts son
                  Originally posted by AsphyxZero
                  My ideal evening is being balls deep in my own ass.

                  Comment

                  • Gradiant
                    FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 1100

                    #1464
                    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                    Still reading earlier stuff, but I'll drop by this present stuff to say I'm still not sure about Choof/Psycho.

                    Choof pretty much shitposted the entire day 1, but I kind of like how active he is now (still shitposting thrown in however).

                    One of the reasons my vote was on Sunfan was for his reactions towards Psycho's posts when she seemed to be grilling him hard. Votes on him were warranted, but you switched to CharuKitten (I still don't know why they were a target in the first place). I'm thinking it's so you could avoid this current situation where people are picking from a pool of players that had a hand in the lynch. Convenient. But you are sort of acting like how you were in the Misspelling Game where you were town.

                    Don't really know how V missed Psycho not actually having a vote on Sunfamurai at EOD, not something I think he would get wrong. Whole thing is weird though.

                    Comment

                    • psychoangel691
                      Retired Staff
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2004
                      • 10438

                      #1465
                      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                      Originally posted by Toxophilis
                      holy christ i cannot keep up with the posts, i quoted this before i went to eat and now it's so far back its not even relevant anymore



                      it shouldnt be an issue if they are seer unless you are scared of them outing you as a wolf

                      i havent even read past that point yet so give me like 5 years to catch up
                      j-rodd you need to slow down on the posts son

                      I think you're totally missing the point of this post. My point is that he shouldn't have this much confidence unless he has information we don't have.
                      Originally posted by Charu
                      My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                      Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                      Comment

                      • Vendetta21
                        Sectional Moderator
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 2745

                        #1466
                        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                        i skim hard and tunnel hard and pick out posts or ideas that highlight my current interests.

                        my current interest is j-rodd's theory that a v/v/v wagon would necessitate a choof/psycho pocky/xiz wolf team and i don't have time to do thorough reading at work so im tunneling

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #1467
                          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                          Originally posted by psychoangel691
                          I don't remember who our vote is on but I'm moving it back to charu/skykitten for now because there's a lot going on right now that Charu could be commenting on rather than just interjecting with either fluff or answering questions about the game.

                          Sorry choof, if you're not cool with it feel free to change it.
                          Aww, this is cute.


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • psychoangel691
                            Retired Staff
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2004
                            • 10438

                            #1468
                            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                            Well like you I don't have time to re-read right now and I've spent more time here than I should have as is. I really need to get going now so if you have more to throw at me it'll have to be whenever I get out of work.
                            Originally posted by Charu
                            My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                            Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                            Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                            Originally posted by hi19hi19
                            yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                            Comment

                            • psychoangel691
                              Retired Staff
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2004
                              • 10438

                              #1469
                              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Aww, this is cute.
                              awww look more fluff posting, what a shocker.
                              Originally posted by Charu
                              My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                              Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                              Originally posted by hi19hi19
                              yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                              Comment

                              • j-rodd123
                                End of the road
                                • Oct 2006
                                • 3692

                                #1470
                                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                                Originally posted by Toxophilis
                                i havent even read past that point yet so give me like 5 years to catch up
                                j-rodd you need to slow down on the posts son
                                i haven't even been posting hard today, im still rereading a bunch of stuff. but i left work early and im gonna nap now anyway, expect another 100 or so posts by me tonight tho

                                Originally posted by FictionJunction
                                wow

                                Comment

                                Working...