TWG XXI: X-Men Lockdown (Humans Win)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tasselfoot
    Retired BOSS
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2003
    • 25185

    #451
    day is over in 50 minutes. you're a lazy fucking douche if you couldn't have figured that out. i posted two different times giving count downs, not to mention fish posted when the day ended.

    and you damn well can have something better than voting me. voting me is the same as sticking your finger up your ass and crying for mama. and that is just plan unacceptable. it stinks, literally.
    RIP

    Comment

    • evilbutterfly
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2003
      • 5784

      #452
      I'm not gonna vote for Afro, because he's not a wolf as far as I'm concerned.

      I'm not gonna vote for Omega, because I don't know about him and I don't feel like being involved in the lynching of an innocent (this is old news, I've never liked voting for people I was iffy about when I knew it would seal their deaths).

      Voting for anybody else would be a BS vote and wouldn't change the course of things.

      I still have a weird feeling that maybe you're a wolf, and I still won't believe you until you use your bookie powers and kill someone. I don't post this as a reason for being iffy every time because it'll either 1) cast doubt on you and possibly break the alliance or 2) make people think I'm trying to cast on you and break the alliance, which would get me lynched. Hence, screw you, my vote isn't changing unless something huge happens in the next half an hour.
      So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

      In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

      So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
      And I write the blog for their website.

      Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

      Comment

      • Tasselfoot
        Retired BOSS
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jul 2003
        • 25185

        #453
        Nothing will. But, my feelings stand that you're the Queen of Pussies.

        Blah is switching with me at my urging to insta Omega and save chardish and guido from phantoms.

        5 votes SHOULD insta Omega, as with his phantom he'll have over 50% of the total votes... aka, 5.00001

        so, frankly, I don't think Omega is a wolf.... but Afro isn't getting lynched, and this will save phantoms. Omega
        RIP

        Comment

        • Tasselfoot
          Retired BOSS
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jul 2003
          • 25185

          #454
          OK... Guido is back. Which means only Chardish would get a phantom...

          *sigh*.... if Afro dies, I get vigi powers. Afro

          Its 3 for Omega, 2 for Afro... Guido, blah, eb have the options to change... I guess Jurs and LD do too if they are around.
          RIP

          Comment

          • GuidoHunter
            is against custom titles
            • Oct 2003
            • 7371

            #455
            Okay. This day's ending soon, and since my only real suspicion isn't going to be lynched tonight, I'm going to vote for Afro (I could go either way on him, anyway) and help Tass out with his vigi.

            Afrobean

            --Guido


            Originally posted by Grandiagod
            Originally posted by Grandiagod
            She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
            Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

            Comment

            • evilbutterfly
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2003
              • 5784

              #456
              Afro to prove Tass and get the vigi.
              So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

              In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

              So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
              And I write the blog for their website.

              Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

              Comment

              • JurseyRider734
                lil j the bad b-word
                • Aug 2003
                • 7507

                #457
                AFro
                Originally posted by Arch0wl
                I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                Originally posted by Afrobean
                Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                Comment

                • lightdarkness
                  Summer!!
                  • Jul 2003
                  • 11310

                  #458
                  Afro if i'm not too late.

                  Comment

                  • FishFishRevolution
                    GotR Creator
                    • Nov 2003
                    • 7251

                    #459
                    Knock knock.

                    Who's there?

                    I'm dead and I'm going to write a double story when I get all the PMs.

                    I'm dead and I'm going to write a double story when I get all the PMs, who?

                    ...

                    No, seriously, who are you?

                    Comment

                    • FishFishRevolution
                      GotR Creator
                      • Nov 2003
                      • 7251

                      #460
                      Havok talked over a few options with Rogue and Jubilee. Most everyone was quite unsure as to who the remianing evil mutants were, and were all hesitant to kill off an innocent ally. They debated between killing off Quicksilver, as he was on the top of Iceman's suspicious list, and Cyclops, for just general uneasyness. He was not being himself, as they said. A few others presented the case that they had almost killed Beast, then when he lived, everyone forgot about him. Everyone was about to attack, but then Jean Grey stopped them.

                      "Guys, I can't justify killing off Beast or Quicksilver! I know Quicksilver better than any of you, and he's definitely being himself. Believe me, he's not your man; and Beast has not been acting suspicious either. If you ask me, I think we're all getting played....by HAVOK!" Jean pointed an accusing finger at her lover's brother. "The only way I think I'll believe you are Gambit, is if you use your powers. And the only way we can do that is sentencing Quicksilver to death."

                      Everyone was silent for a moment. Then Havok quietly said "Very well, but we're not just going to kill off Quicksilver, if you want to believe it that much, prove you're both not evil mutants together, and fight him."

                      FIGHT!!!!!!

                      Quicksilver knew he had this battle in the bag, he was just going to keep out of reach of Jean, and keep her mind unfocused. Jean thought she had this one in the bag too, just keep her mind cleared and pinpoint vital organs. Quicksilver ran circles around the room, throwing rocks at Jean every couple seconds. Anticipating this, she stopped most of them in the air without losing concentration. Everyone else in the room could only try and watch, keeping thier eyes on Jean and a very dim blur around her. At precisely the same moment Quicksilver launched his hand through Jean's torso, she crushed Quicksilver's heart with her telekenetic powers. Both froze, and a booming voice rang out above them the last words they would ever hear.

                      DOUBLE K.O.

                      Afrobean has been lynched.
                      evilbutterfly has been wolfed.

                      Jubilee - mead1
                      Cyclops - Chardish
                      Beast - Omeganitros
                      Rogue - blahblah18
                      Archangel - lightdarkness
                      Shadowcat - JurseyRider734
                      Psylocke - GuidoHunter
                      Havok - Tasselfoot

                      8 players left, 5 to insta. Day 6 ends at 9PM EDT on Tuesday, October 18th.

                      The following players have players have phantoms: Omeganitros, blahblah18.

                      Comment

                      • mead1
                        Cerebellumberjack
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2003
                        • 3960

                        #461
                        How on earth has no one posted yet? Can we get a pschic report on Afro, Tass? That would probably start some discussion.

                        Comment

                        • User6773

                          #462
                          Hi everyone, I'm back from spending the weekend in Stratford and Bath. Playing TWG in England is hard, and sorry for the inactivity yesterday. It looked like a bunch of mob activity and nothing of consequence really got said.

                          I'm going to hold out from posting until we find out if Afro was wolf or not. Then I'll go back, re-read day 5, and formulate ideas.

                          Comment

                          • FishFishRevolution
                            GotR Creator
                            • Nov 2003
                            • 7251

                            #463
                            PS

                            Full voting guide!

                            Day 1 Voting Guide:

                            TPS: (0) Tass, HansSky
                            HansSky: (9) Kilgamayan, aperson, TPS, Omeganitros, talisman, Tasselfoot, nforcer, HansSky, Qreepy, mead1
                            JurseyRider: (1) Omeganitros
                            aperson: (1) Chardish

                            Insta day, no Phantoms.

                            Day 2 Voting Guide:

                            Omeganitros: (5) Afrobean, talisman, evilbutterfly, JurseyRider734, TPS
                            talisman: (0) nforcer
                            TPS: (9) Qreepy, Chardish, aperson, blahblah, Omeganitros, Tasselfoot, mead1, LD, nforcer, evilbutterfly, afrobean
                            Qreepy: (0) TPS
                            Afrobean: (0) evilbutterfly
                            Tasselfoot: (0) LD

                            Last-second insta, nforced posted pretty much at the same time that LD did, so I counted both of their votes. No Phantoms.

                            Day 3 Voting Guide:

                            Omeganitros: (3) Afrobean, evilbutterfly, Chardish , talisman
                            Chardish: (0) Tass
                            GuidoHunter: (1) Tass, GuidoHunter
                            Qreepy: (0) nforcer
                            nforcer: (3) JurseyRider, Tass, Qreepy
                            LD: (1) mead1
                            blahblah: (1) aperson
                            aperson: (1) evilbutterfly
                            JurseyRider: (2) LD, nforcer

                            2 Phantoms: blahblah18 and Omeganitros

                            Day 4 Voting Guide

                            Omega: (1.01) Afrobean, phantom
                            Guido: (1) blahblah, Chardish, Tass
                            aperson: (4) evilbutterfly, Tass, talisman, Chardish
                            Chardish: (1) aperson
                            talisman: (1) LD
                            Afrobean: (1) mead1
                            blahblah: (1.01) Omega, phantom
                            evilbutterfly: (2) JurseyRider, Guido
                            JurseyRider: (1) evilbutterfly

                            No phantoms! Yay!

                            Day 4 Voting Guide

                            Afrobean: (6) Tass, mead1, Guido, evilbutterfly, JurseyRider LD
                            Chardish: (1) blahblah
                            Omega: (1) LD, JurseyRider, Afrobean, Tass
                            Tass: (0) evilbutterfly

                            According to timestamps, there was an insta 4 minutes before the day ended. I'll go with that, because I don't like phantoms. No phantoms!

                            Comment

                            • Tasselfoot
                              Retired BOSS
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jul 2003
                              • 25185

                              #464
                              OK... first off, there is 1 wolf left....

                              2nd, my vote goes to Blah. He had no reason not to switch to Afro last night, except for the obvious reason... so he gets my vote.
                              RIP

                              Comment

                              • evilbutterfly
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2003
                                • 5784

                                #465
                                We lived together, and we died together, hand in hand. <3 you Chris

                                PS: I'd just like to say, the story pretty much says that Afro killed me, and then it says I was wolfed. It's not outright saying it, but the story is very suggestive. Fish may have thought "oh, well Tass will come out and say there's one wolf anyway, so whatever, but who says we all believe him anyway? I mean, I haven't talked to Afro or anybody so I don't know what's going on, but I just thought it needed said that the story was too revealing.
                                So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                                In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                                So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                                And I write the blog for their website.

                                Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                                Comment

                                Working...