TWG XXI: X-Men Lockdown (Humans Win)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tasselfoot
    Retired BOSS
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2003
    • 25185

    #481
    Also assume the person I'm getting my information from IS the psychic.
    RIP

    Comment

    • GuidoHunter
      is against custom titles
      • Oct 2003
      • 7371

      #482
      Let's take a look at the voting records of mead and Jursey, shall we?

      mead: Got in on the tail end of both instas of Hans and Tps. Day 3 he was the only one to vote LD. Day 4 he is the only one to ever vote for Afro, still citing his rollover vote as suspicious. He then votes for Afro again, early, on Day 5. The bandwagoning at the beginning was kind of fishy, but there was solid evidence and he really wouldn't have had any reason to not vote for them as a human. The Afro votes are pretty telling, as far as I'm concerned. Two wolves left and you vote for the other one without any hint of a bandwagon? Not likely.

      Jurs: Doesn't vote Day 1, but gets voted for by Omega. On Day 2 she votes for Omega, preceded by Afro and followed only by Tps. On Day 3 she gets voted for by nForcer and LD and starts the vote train on nForcer, who dies in the KiB and is reported human. Two wolves left. On Day 4, eb votes for her while she votes for eb. Day 5 she starts out with a continuing vote on the bephantomed Omega, but then switches to Afro after the vote eliminating Afro and the KiB possibility, with only a few minutes left in the day. This looked extremely sketchy to me. LD did, too, but I think Jurs is the more suspicious one.

      So, I'm putting my official vote on JurseyRider734.

      I think two vigis is plenty for Tass for the rest of the game, so I want to try and eliminate the final wolf. In my opinion, Jursey looks far more suspicious than mead right now.

      --Guido


      Originally posted by Grandiagod
      Originally posted by Grandiagod
      She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
      Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

      Comment

      • GuidoHunter
        is against custom titles
        • Oct 2003
        • 7371

        #483
        So I just saw that mead was actually in the middle of the Tps lynching. I somehow missed the other line of votes.

        Whatever.

        --Guido


        Originally posted by Grandiagod
        Originally posted by Grandiagod
        She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
        Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

        Comment

        • JurseyRider734
          lil j the bad b-word
          • Aug 2003
          • 7507

          #484
          Originally posted by blahblah18
          must I reiterate
          Assume Tass is human, therefore Tass is being honest in saying Afro was a wolf.
          I could have killed you yesterday, instead I sat around and let Afro die.
          If I am the 1 remaining wolf, why the @#$^ would I do that?

          *end rant*
          Good point. Who was gone? Mead was.
          Originally posted by Arch0wl
          I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

          Originally posted by Afrobean
          Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
          the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
          Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

          Comment

          • GuidoHunter
            is against custom titles
            • Oct 2003
            • 7371

            #485
            Jursey, you seem to always be voting for the easiest person to lynch.

            --Guido


            Originally posted by Grandiagod
            Originally posted by Grandiagod
            She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
            Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

            Comment

            • mead1
              Cerebellumberjack
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2003
              • 3960

              #486
              Jurs, WTF? Seriously. Freaking double-you-tee-eff. How does me being on a camping trip make me a wolf? How does me being gone even relate to this discussion?

              Comment

              • JurseyRider734
                lil j the bad b-word
                • Aug 2003
                • 7507

                #487
                Because the remaining wolf wouldn't have sit there and let Afro die after about two votes were on him. It's somewhat safe to assume that if you are a wolf, and you were home, maybe you would have tried to save him.
                Originally posted by Arch0wl
                I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                Originally posted by Afrobean
                Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                Comment

                • FishFishRevolution
                  GotR Creator
                  • Nov 2003
                  • 7251

                  #488
                  blahblah: (1.01) Tass, Omega, Phantom
                  mead: (3) Tass, Chardish, Jursey
                  Jursey: (1) Guido
                  Omega: (0.01) Phantom

                  Comment

                  • User6773

                    #489
                    The rules prohibit me from explaining why I am now extremely confident that Mead is the final wolf.

                    Let's insta and get this over with.

                    Comment

                    • Tasselfoot
                      Retired BOSS
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jul 2003
                      • 25185

                      #490
                      WTH... either way, I'm willing to trust chardish on this, considering if he isn't human, he knows he's dying tomorrow. or tonight.
                      RIP

                      Comment

                      • User6773

                        #491
                        Even on the off-chance that I'm wrong, that still doesn't mean I'm not human.

                        If I am the final wolf, what good does it do me to rush an insta towards the guy who's going to get the axe today anyway? Remember that there's only one wolf left, so no one could even cover for anyone here.

                        If I'm not the final wolf, and I'm wrong, then I've simply made an error in interpretation, and all will be cleared up in postgame.

                        Assuming tomorrow even comes (which I doubt), to lynch me tomorrow would be stupid and a waste.

                        Comment

                        • lightdarkness
                          Summer!!
                          • Jul 2003
                          • 11310

                          #492
                          Mead.

                          Game over?

                          Comment

                          • Tasselfoot
                            Retired BOSS
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jul 2003
                            • 25185

                            #493
                            1 more person for insta LD.
                            RIP

                            Comment

                            • GuidoHunter
                              is against custom titles
                              • Oct 2003
                              • 7371

                              #494
                              mead1.

                              I hope you're right, Evan.

                              --Guido


                              Originally posted by Grandiagod
                              Originally posted by Grandiagod
                              She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
                              Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

                              Comment

                              • FishFishRevolution
                                GotR Creator
                                • Nov 2003
                                • 7251

                                #495
                                Insta, let me get an update written.

                                Comment

                                Working...