TWG XXI: X-Men Lockdown (Humans Win)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tasselfoot
    Retired BOSS
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2003
    • 25185

    #466
    OK.... Mead. I honestly would have voted you 2-3 days ago, but frankly... there are only so many people I haven't attacked, and I wanted to keep as many people unattacked as possible. For the obvious logic that whoever I didn't attack is a possible blue. Then again, I've attacked ALMOST everyone playing... so its quite possible I attacked someone who is a blue.

    Also, psychic is no longer important... and guardian may or may not be alive.

    I'm fairly confident you're the final wolf. Not 100%, but pretty damn confident. Mostly because everyone else has proven to me their humanity in some form or another... and you haven't. In fact, you've done a good job avoiding talking to me about TWG.

    I also wouldn't be opposed to an insta.
    RIP

    Comment

    • Tasselfoot
      Retired BOSS
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2003
      • 25185

      #467
      Well.... IMO, it has to be Blah or Mead.

      I'll leave some opinions to the rest of you...
      RIP

      Comment

      • GuidoHunter
        is against custom titles
        • Oct 2003
        • 7371

        #468
        Okay, blah is still my top suspect.

        First, he was opposed to the instalynch of Afro. Like I said earlier, the only association with two wolves at this point would be the last minute save. He also IMmed me a while ago, still toying with the idea of Tass being a wolf.

        mastr414 (8:41:15 PM): hmm so hear me out if you're not a wolf
        mastr414 returned at 8:41:18 PM.
        mastr414 (8:41:22 PM): crazy conspiracy theories are flying through my head
        ElSoyokaze (8:41:31 PM): Okay.
        mastr414 (8:41:38 PM): torlock was killed for a reason
        mastr414 (8:41:40 PM): why else would he be killed
        mastr414 (8:41:45 PM): say he was a blue
        mastr414 (8:41:52 PM): peopel have done that before
        mastr414 (8:41:55 PM): he told tass he was the bookie
        mastr414 (8:42:02 PM): etc..
        ElSoyokaze (8:42:05 PM): Yes.
        mastr414 (8:42:10 PM): everything else would fit
        mastr414 (8:42:30 PM): he gets wolfed
        mastr414 (8:42:38 PM): clearly the guardian was alive
        mastr414 (8:42:41 PM): since tass was guarded
        ElSoyokaze (8:42:45 PM): Right.
        mastr414 (8:42:52 PM): tass claims the psychic is alive
        mastr414 (8:42:58 PM): and says he's the bookie
        mastr414 (8:43:02 PM): meaning torlock woudl be a random green
        mastr414 (8:43:05 PM): I just don't buy that
        ElSoyokaze (8:43:43 PM): I didn't buy it at first, but that was mainly because I thought Torlock was the guardian.
        ElSoyokaze (8:43:52 PM): For him to be the bookie is much more likely.
        ElSoyokaze (8:44:12 PM): However.
        mastr414 (8:44:14 PM): exactly!
        ElSoyokaze (8:44:28 PM): I think Tass being a wolf is much less likely than Torlock being the bookie.
        ElSoyokaze (8:44:48 PM): I don't see Tass talking to Torlock pregame.
        ElSoyokaze (8:44:52 PM): He hates jTWG people.
        ElSoyokaze (8:45:00 PM): So, why was Torlock wolfed?
        mastr414 (8:45:01 PM): torlock would go to tass
        mastr414 (8:45:03 PM): and say
        mastr414 (8:45:05 PM): i don't get this role
        mastr414 (8:45:07 PM): explain it to me
        mastr414 (8:45:10 PM): people have done it before
        mastr414 (8:45:11 PM): to him
        ElSoyokaze (8:45:28 PM): Regardless of the validity of that, I don't think you give Torlock enough credit.
        ElSoyokaze (8:46:03 PM): He's played long enough to know not to blatantly come out to a random player regarding a question that the host would be able to answer better than any other.
        ElSoyokaze (8:46:59 PM): So, maybe there's a TWG purist on the red side who wanted this game with all regulars. Anybody at that point is fair game for blue hunting, and Torlock sure as hell wasn't getting guarded.
        mastr414 (8:47:25 PM): meh
        mastr414 (8:47:26 PM): maybe
        mastr414 (8:47:28 PM): we'll see though
        mastr414 (8:47:30 PM): we'll see
        ElSoyokaze (8:47:48 PM): Those reasons plus the great difficulty involved in Tass being a wolf makes me believe he's human.
        mastr414 (8:47:54 PM): ha
        ElSoyokaze (8:47:57 PM): Yes, we will see, but I'm hedging my bet.
        mastr414 (8:47:58 PM): you believe it because its easier?
        ElSoyokaze (8:48:18 PM): Yes.
        ElSoyokaze (8:48:34 PM): But anyway, my friends just got here with offerings of Coke and tequila.
        ElSoyokaze (8:48:39 PM): So, I shall take my leave.
        mastr414 (8:48:40 PM): ok
        mastr414 (8:48:41 PM): enjoy
        ElSoyokaze (8:48:42 PM): Later.
        mastr414 is away at 8:49:57 PM.
        --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Session concluded at 8:50:20 PM

        Now, I know blah is usually careful with things like this, but I'm hedging my bets on Tass being human, as I think everyone else is. There's really no reason to believe otherwise, as far as I'm concerned.

        eb started a chat last night looking for a good suspect, and blah, Tass, and I were invited. Several ideas were thrown about in there, including blah being weird and drawing suspicion (I'll post everything I have from the chat on demand). It's possible that blah didn't like things said in there, thus leading to eb's wolfing (why not me? I dunno, maybe because I said I wasn't suspicious of him earlier).

        Also, I find his blinks of activity somewhat suspicious, but it's enough to put him atop my list.

        Right now, I have nothing on mead other than the way he's been acting, according to my big post a couple of days ago. My only other suspicion right now is Jursey, but I'm not sure she would have wolfed eb given my previous statement that either she or eb was a wolf. She's conveniently dropped out of discussion (and put a rather ill-timed vote, for her, on Afro), so she's not off my list. After that, it's ld with his also ill-timed vote on Afro and the fact that I know he'd wolf someone who's "in on things" to cause chaos in there, but that really could be said about anyone. Plus, he's being really inactive, which he's known to do as a green.

        My suspicion on chardish and Omega: 0. chardish's defenses have been spot-on and his attacks have been defensible, IMO. Omega, too, just hasn't looked the least bit suspicious to me.

        So, blah, Jurs, mead, LD. Now, I'm not voting for blah just yet, because a couple of vigis could certainly help us. With only one wolf left we've got some time, so eliminating my entire list of suspects in two nights is a potential plus for voting off mead. Plus, Tass has a very reduced suspect pool, so I'll wait to see what's up.

        --Guido


        Originally posted by Grandiagod
        Originally posted by Grandiagod
        She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
        Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

        Comment

        • blahblah18
          FFR Player
          • Aug 2004
          • 1662

          #469
          i told eb to make the chat, becuse i'm too stupid to figure out how to invite multiple people at the same time on Gaim. I threw out the Tass thing cuz it was irking me at the time, not trying for a revolution, juts trying to wrap my brain around a problem. I wasn't against voting for afro, and you say he was a wolf, i was aagainst insta-ing omega. wouldn't I have just done him before you got people to switch over to afro, eh? Way to not bring that up. And I was only against it because I saw guido had just come on and I was curious what he was going to do rather then end the voting for the day. Just thought that should be cleared up
          but for now... postCount++

          Comment

          • mead1
            Cerebellumberjack
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2003
            • 3960

            #470
            Ok, well here's my convo with Tass:

            TasselFoot (7:59:16 PM): you're the final wolf.
            Fhqwhgads703 (7:59:23 PM): No I'm not
            Auto response from TasselFoot (7:59:23 PM): Not Here. Bye.

            TasselFoot (7:59:29 PM): i'm not switching off you.
            Fhqwhgads703 (7:59:33 PM): Why?
            TasselFoot (7:59:36 PM): you WILL be lynched on day 6.
            Fhqwhgads703 (7:59:41 PM): You gave no reasoning at all
            TasselFoot (7:59:50 PM): the lack of reasoning is reasoning enough.
            Fhqwhgads703 (7:59:59 PM): That doesn't make any sense
            TasselFoot (8:00:08 PM): that is because it is above you
            TasselFoot (8:00:27 PM): just admit it, end the game... let us go on with things.
            Fhqwhgads703 (8:00:34 PM): But it isn't me
            TasselFoot (8:00:41 PM): of course not.
            Fhqwhgads703 (8:00:50 PM): You've been a fellow wolf both of the times I was a wolf
            TasselFoot (8:01:14 PM): and i realized.... "mead is acting just like he did last game."
            Fhqwhgads703 (8:01:26 PM): Because it's how I always act
            Fhqwhgads703 (8:01:30 PM): Every time
            TasselFoot (8:01:32 PM): and you're always a wolf.
            Fhqwhgads703 (8:01:43 PM): 2 out of 8-9 is bad odds
            TasselFoot (8:01:46 PM): seriously. we know there is 1 wolf left. i know its you.
            Fhqwhgads703 (8:01:55 PM): Except that it isn't
            TasselFoot (8:02:05 PM): so if its not you, who is it hotshot?
            Fhqwhgads703 (8:02:20 PM): If I knew, I probably would post some snappy retort
            Fhqwhgads703 (8:02:24 PM): But I don't
            TasselFoot (8:02:35 PM): snappy retort. what are you, some kind of turtle?
            Fhqwhgads703 (8:02:53 PM): No, but I do read Dilbert
            TasselFoot (8:02:58 PM): you dont. because you're the final wolf.
            Fhqwhgads703 (8:03:06 PM): No I am not
            Fhqwhgads703 (8:03:21 PM): I really don't understand where you got that
            TasselFoot (8:03:37 PM): i think you understand perfectly.
            TasselFoot (8:03:39 PM): admit defeat.
            TasselFoot (8:03:47 PM): wave the white flag
            Fhqwhgads703 (8:03:51 PM): I will admit nothing since I'm innocent
            TasselFoot (8:04:01 PM): do not make me use torture.
            TasselFoot (8:04:23 PM): the foulest kind of internet torture.... leet speak.
            Fhqwhgads703 (8:04:28 PM): o shi
            Fhqwhgads703 (8:04:37 PM): How will I survive
            Fhqwhgads703 (8:04:55 PM): Tass, I don't know what you are trying to pull
            Fhqwhgads703 (8:04:59 PM): I'm human.
            TasselFoot (8:05:25 PM): postagme will tell all, i'm sure.
            TasselFoot (8:05:34 PM): if you're human... you're a casualty of the war.
            TasselFoot (8:05:36 PM): but i think not.
            Fhqwhgads703 (8:05:48 PM): But that won't be for quite awhile, because I'm human
            Fhqwhgads703 (8:06:35 PM): If Afro was a wolf, then why would I, as a fellow wolf cast an early vote on him when he already had one?
            TasselFoot (8:06:43 PM): because you knew my power.
            TasselFoot (8:06:46 PM): that i'd get him lynched.
            TasselFoot (8:06:58 PM): so you throw the early vote on him to sneak under the radar.
            TasselFoot (8:07:01 PM): it makes perfect sense.
            Fhqwhgads703 (8:07:06 PM): I voted him long before you said "HAY GUYS KIL AFRO"
            TasselFoot (8:07:34 PM): i don't see the point. just because i wasn't pushing him hard in the thread doesn't mean i wasn't outside of the thread.
            TasselFoot (8:07:46 PM): and i got him lynched either way.
            Fhqwhgads703 (8:08:05 PM): But that doesn't mean that my vote makes any more sense if we were both wolves
            Fhqwhgads703 (8:08:46 PM): You've said that everyone else has proven their humanity for you, but I really think you are just doing what kilga did last time
            Fhqwhgads703 (8:08:52 PM): Taking a wild stab\
            Fhqwhgads703 (8:09:04 PM): Knowing mindless greens like me will follow you
            TasselFoot (8:09:05 PM): i don't stab.
            TasselFoot (8:09:25 PM): well, if you are the final wolf. which you are.... i hope you do help things along as follow me.
            TasselFoot (8:09:28 PM): admit defeat.
            Fhqwhgads703 (8:09:46 PM): I will not admit to being a wolf if I am not one
            Fhqwhgads703 (8:10:07 PM): You can argue all you want, it doesn't change the facts
            TasselFoot (8:10:16 PM): no, it doens't.
            Fhqwhgads703 (8:10:26 PM): You are caught up in your own legacy Tass
            Fhqwhgads703 (8:10:40 PM): Stop trusting your intuition and use some logic
            TasselFoot (8:11:01 PM): Legacies are things of the past. I am just as much in the present as the past.
            Fhqwhgads703 (8:11:16 PM): Take a look at your sig good buddy
            Fhqwhgads703 (8:11:42 PM): If that isn't self infatuation, I don't know what is
            TasselFoot (8:11:59 PM): stop changing the subject.
            TasselFoot (8:12:06 PM): we're talking about you, not me.
            TasselFoot (8:12:16 PM): WOLF
            Fhqwhgads703 (8:12:35 PM): Yes, but it's related. Your ego is preventing you from making rational hypothesies here
            Fhqwhgads703 (8:13:03 PM): You are ridiculously stubborn Tass. You get an idea into your head and you stick with it.
            TasselFoot (8:13:10 PM): yes.
            Fhqwhgads703 (8:13:16 PM): And thats fine when you are right
            Fhqwhgads703 (8:13:22 PM): But you just aren't this time
            TasselFoot (8:13:23 PM): and i can live with it when i'm wrong.
            TasselFoot (8:13:30 PM): can't be right 100% in this game
            Fhqwhgads703 (8:13:40 PM): But sacrificing greens isn't the way to win
            TasselFoot (8:13:49 PM): its not a sacrifice.
            Fhqwhgads703 (8:14:16 PM): I think it was alain who said something about you reaching the top by way of a stack of our bodies
            Fhqwhgads703 (8:14:29 PM): He was absolutely right
            TasselFoot (8:14:42 PM): he was a wolf when he said that, fool.
            Fhqwhgads703 (8:14:53 PM): But it was in post game
            Fhqwhgads703 (8:15:03 PM): To all the humans who bandwagonned with you
            TasselFoot (8:15:23 PM): did i win the game? do i almost ALWAYS win the game?
            Fhqwhgads703 (8:15:36 PM): And he was right. Once you are sure your safe, you don't care about anyone as long as you win.
            TasselFoot (8:15:46 PM): one time, out of like 10 games similar to this, did i not win the game.
            Fhqwhgads703 (8:15:51 PM): But the rest of us don't appreciate it Tass
            TasselFoot (8:15:56 PM): team game.
            TasselFoot (8:15:58 PM): no pips.
            Fhqwhgads703 (8:16:10 PM): That doesn't mean I love to die
            TasselFoot (8:16:11 PM): know your role and shut your mouth. wolf.
            Fhqwhgads703 (8:16:20 PM): I'm human
            Fhqwhgads703 (8:16:23 PM): And you know it
            TasselFoot (8:16:32 PM): i really don't.
            Fhqwhgads703 (8:16:41 PM): But now it's too late to change at the risk of making yourself look bad
            TasselFoot (8:16:53 PM): we'll see.
            Fhqwhgads703 (8:17:03 PM): Wouldn't want to tarnish your oh-so-prescious self image Tass
            TasselFoot (8:17:37 PM): this game is practically over.
            TasselFoot (8:17:45 PM): whether it ends with lynching you today, blah today...
            TasselFoot (8:17:48 PM): someone else tomorrow...
            TasselFoot (8:17:58 PM): there are THREE lynchs left + my vigi.
            Fhqwhgads703 (8:18:38 PM): I don't know what I can do to satisfy this community. I tried to turn over a new leaf and become active. You all lynched me on Day 1. Next time I'm green, I go back to being inactive, and I get this
            Fhqwhgads703 (8:18:55 PM): But it isn't "this community", it's mainly you
            TasselFoot (8:19:15 PM): there are others whose opinions hold water. they just usually get killed early.
            TasselFoot (8:19:21 PM): talisman is one, he was fortunate to stay alive.
            TasselFoot (8:19:31 PM): people who are active are usually listened to.
            TasselFoot (8:19:39 PM): silent ones become suspicious late.
            TasselFoot (8:19:46 PM): and well, you're just a bandwagoner.
            Fhqwhgads703 (8:20:00 PM): Makes me feel real good.
            TasselFoot (8:20:00 PM): you never think for yourself.
            Fhqwhgads703 (8:20:10 PM): Because doing so gets you killed
            TasselFoot (8:20:14 PM): not for me.
            Fhqwhgads703 (8:20:21 PM): Mainly, contradicting you gets you killed
            TasselFoot (8:20:37 PM): cause they are the wolves.
            TasselFoot (8:20:40 PM): YOU ARE ALL WOLVES.
            TasselFoot (8:20:43 PM): ALL OF YOU I SAY.
            Fhqwhgads703 (8:21:00 PM): Tass, it's mainly your fault that there aren't more really good players in this community
            Fhqwhgads703 (8:21:26 PM): You have made the whole system so highly based around yourself that no one wants to step up
            TasselFoot signed off at 8:22:26 PM.

            That may not prove my humanity, but I wanted it to be seen.

            Guys, if you decide to lynch me, do it because you have reason to think I'm a wolf. Not just because Tass said so.

            Comment

            • FishFishRevolution
              GotR Creator
              • Nov 2003
              • 7251

              #471
              Originally posted by evilbutterfly
              We lived together, and we died together, hand in hand. <3 you Chris

              PS: I'd just like to say, the story pretty much says that Afro killed me, and then it says I was wolfed. It's not outright saying it, but the story is very suggestive. Fish may have thought "oh, well Tass will come out and say there's one wolf anyway, so whatever, but who says we all believe him anyway? I mean, I haven't talked to Afro or anybody so I don't know what's going on, but I just thought it needed said that the story was too revealing.
              WTF.

              Just don't say stuff like that, seriously. If you think the story was too revealing, say it through bloody PM. THE STORY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ROLES EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER. EVER.

              Seriously.

              Comment

              • Tasselfoot
                Retired BOSS
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jul 2003
                • 25185

                #472
                Blah has a point about Omega... I put a quick vote on him for #4 and was pushing Blah to make #5. He didn't. But at the same time, he didn't push for Afro either...

                *sigh*

                That lowers blah somewhat in my mind, which leaves mead all alone at the top.
                RIP

                Comment

                • Tasselfoot
                  Retired BOSS
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2003
                  • 25185

                  #473
                  Oh... and for those of you still tossing around the idea that I'm a wolf... if it gets to the final day (day 8), and I didn't use my vigi... lynch me. We've already established that there is no reason not to use it, so the only reason I wouldn't is that I'm the wolf. We've also established that I have powers to use.

                  So, yea. If I don't use it night 8... lynch me. Now, enough bringing that up.

                  So who could the wolves be? Blah? Mead? Chardish? LD? Omega? Jurs? Guido? One of those seven.... so lets get some activity please, and lets try and use that intelligence we all pride ourselves on and figure out which one of the 7 it is.

                  I've voiced my opinions...

                  Blah - has just erked me all game. Has been very silent. Could have insta'd Omega and saved Afro... didn't. Makes me want to lean towards human.

                  Mead - has been mead. which sucks. Frankly, I have nothing to make me inclined he is human or wolf, which is why he's at the top of my list. Everyone else I have reasons why they could be human. Mead is just mead, whether wolf or human.

                  Chardish - game up with bookie plan for alliance day 1. Pointed out the error in TPS' convo day 2. Has defended himself well. Attacked ap early... rather inactive recently, blames parents. Don't we all...

                  LD - Has been extremely inactive, which is starting to seem like a ruse for being a wolf. general concensus is human based on inactivity as in... LD is a creature of habit. when green, he's inactive. for now, he's on the back burner.

                  Omega - has had people's suspicions all game. Likely human because Afro put him into the KiB back on day 3, and was riding Omega hard alot of the game.

                  Jurs - had big blowups. then died down... possibly wolfish, possibly PMSy. middle of the pack IMO, could go either way. someone I could see getting a day 8 lynch.

                  Guido - had my eye early on, then I backed off after the convo he posted that he had with TPS. Convincing enough to make me trust him... but, convos have been staged before to get this result. Unlikely with Guido though, more of an ap/alain move. Maybe Chardish too. Low on my list.

                  High: Blah, Mead, Chardish
                  Middle: LD, Omega, Jurs
                  Low: Guido
                  RIP

                  Comment

                  • mead1
                    Cerebellumberjack
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2003
                    • 3960

                    #474
                    Tass, I don't see how "being mead" should make me look wolfish. More games than not, I've been human. I don't even know why I bother fighting. If by some miracle I don't get the lynch, Tass will vigi me tonight. So I'm pretty much dead regardless.

                    Comment

                    • User6773

                      #475
                      I have another thought, Tass, to add onto your very well thought out ones.

                      Why is mead still alive when the wolves have been offing relatively easy targets, with a couple exceptions? First Torlock (newbie), then Kilga/Tass(saved) (the ONLY two power players wolfed), they then killed qreepy, talisman, eb. No me, no AP, no Tass, no Guido, no Blah.

                      So why are you still here? If this doesn't end the game, it's Blah tomorrow FTW.

                      LD = unable to build interest in a game in which he is green, I don't think he should even play anymore if he doesn't want to accept the possibility of being green

                      Omega = likely human at this point because Afro was the main person trying to get him killed, especially on Day 3

                      Guido = Originally I was pretty suspicious of him, but now he's 100% human in my book after that conversation with TPS.

                      Jurs is probably happy it's no longer that time of the month

                      Tass = if he's human, we're boned

                      My lynch priority order is now Mead-Blah-Jurs-Omega-LD-Guido-Tass.

                      Comment

                      • User6773

                        #476
                        P.S. I am well aware that I may be walking into a Tass Trap for following his vote. However, my vote still stands, and with one wolf left, it's not like wolves bandwagoning non-wolves will do any good anyway.

                        Comment

                        • JurseyRider734
                          lil j the bad b-word
                          • Aug 2003
                          • 7507

                          #477
                          You guys are really sweet talking about PMS and stuff because you have no other gay bullshit to say. Really cool and mature guys, way to go.


                          I got busy, so shut the fuck up.
                          Originally posted by Arch0wl
                          I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                          Originally posted by Afrobean
                          Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                          the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                          Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                          Comment

                          • Tasselfoot
                            Retired BOSS
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jul 2003
                            • 25185

                            #478
                            Chardish: Other way around, mate. If I'm NOT a human, you're boned... whatever the f that means.

                            Jurs: :-*
                            RIP

                            Comment

                            • Omeganitros
                              auauauau
                              • Jun 2003
                              • 8897

                              #479
                              I'm actually going with blahblah18 because he voted Chardish yesterday. It's like this...


                              As Chardish pointed out, for the most part "power players" are not being wolfed. My guess is they're not killing htem for the most obvious reason: So we'll lynch them for being alive. So blahblah18 voted Chardish in hopes that people would follow him for that reason, along with "acting funny" and "inactive" and stuff.

                              Comment

                              • blahblah18
                                FFR Player
                                • Aug 2004
                                • 1662

                                #480
                                must I reiterate
                                Assume Tass is human, therefore Tass is being honest in saying Afro was a wolf.
                                I could have killed you yesterday, instead I sat around and let Afro die.
                                If I am the 1 remaining wolf, why the fuck would I do that?

                                *end rant*
                                but for now... postCount++

                                Comment

                                Working...