TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Funnygurl555
    T-Force's Rival
    • Dec 2010
    • 1865

    #436
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    rn not much, and i cant do much on a phone. im wary of charu ind and roundbox a tiny bit. rn im ok with my vote
    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    is funny eaman?
    Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    GET DUNKED FUNNY
    (eaman is her name irl, friend)

    Comment

    • Syhto
      BuMP it
      • Mar 2006
      • 2466

      #437
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      Sorry 4 e's neeee.

      WV, FG, MXC. All starting to look kinda bad. To me. The whole thing with sunfan reading you right and you not being able to play well isn't cute as much as it is disappointing, fg, especially if you are a wolf.

      WV's tone is way different to me than previous games wherein he was human, so that is a lot of meta. Also MXC's posting is sporadic, and she hasn't explained her activity in any way although it has been called into question. What's going on there? Is this typical?
      Originally posted by ~jrodd
      keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
      Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
      I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

      Comment

      • roundbox
        fhqwhgads
        • Feb 2005
        • 2086

        #438
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        normally I can identify a few people that I like at least but I'm not doing a very good job at that today
        maybe I should actually read dabackpack and some other people rq
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #439
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          Originally posted by inDheart
          honestly i think you'd have me and sunfan in similar places since he beat me to saying several things, but you don't, so hmm

          post has fairly warm thoughts on a lot of people and sunfan not being one of those people is somethin
          It's mostly because he began questioning your motives when I thought your mindset was easy to grasp at that point in time.


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • Wayward Vagabond
            Confirmed Heartbreaker
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2012
            • 5866

            #440
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            Uh oh I'm being ToNe ReAd

            Comment

            • theknightsofneeee
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2016
              • 4

              #441
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              Originally posted by Charu
              I mean, they've done this in the past too in previous games.

              Even when he's wolfin'!

              It's possible he was maybe watching/talking/doing-something-else besides actively refreshing the thread, heh. I don't get the shade here though, don't trust his posts?
              agreed mellon's shade here was bad/wolfy but i was gonna let perc respond to it first cause i don't really have a read on either of them aorn and i was wanted to let this interaction organically develop

              but since you brought it up i'll second this

              Comment

              • theknightsofneeee
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2016
                • 4

                #442
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                IME mellon's activity has been sporadic as both alignments

                and i've lynched her for it and she flipped both alignments.

                >.<

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #443
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by theknightsofneeee
                  IME mellon's activity has been sporadic as both alignments

                  and i've lynched her for it and she flipped both alignments.

                  >.<
                  That's what I like to call

                  Getting bamboozled!!!


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • DaBackpack
                    ~ お ま ん こ ~
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 918

                    #444
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    I think MML is town again for calling Manti "lover boy"


                    Originally posted by Moogy
                    no one cares
                    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                    that's kind of a sad statistic

                    Comment

                    • Syhto
                      BuMP it
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 2466

                      #445
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                      Uh oh I'm being ToNe ReAd
                      Oh sorry, I also meant to say ypur actions. As in, you aren't really trying to solve people. In past human games you have played, you were always asking questions and solving people. Actions, or lack thereof, speak louder than tone. You are right.
                      Originally posted by ~jrodd
                      keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
                      Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
                      I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

                      Comment

                      • theknightsofneeee
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2016
                        • 4

                        #446
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        I think MML is town again for calling Manti "lover boy"
                        dbp is a villager

                        deal with it

                        Comment

                        • DaBackpack
                          ~ お ま ん こ ~
                          • Mar 2014
                          • 918

                          #447
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Syhto
                          Oh sorry, I also meant to say ypur actions. As in, you aren't really trying to solve people. In past human games you have played, you were always asking questions and solving people. Actions, or lack thereof, speak louder than tone. You are right.
                          I thought you were sassier than this


                          Originally posted by Moogy
                          no one cares
                          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                          that's kind of a sad statistic

                          Comment

                          • inDheart
                            Picker @ JAX2
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2011
                            • 505

                            #448
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Ah, I see.

                            Well then if people are open about it, then the wolves would have a much better time at micro managing whatever they got.

                            As in, they may not know who got what, but they can do whatever is necessary to prevent whatever that unknown factor is from actually happening.

                            I'm... neutral about it, leaning towards a no. I don't see how this would benefit us townies if we all knew who's doing what. I mean, at that point, might as well have everyone saying they requested something, yeah?
                            30% dumbtell? having this info for sabotage would be way better than just being able to align actions against where they know town's actions are

                            idk why i thought i saw someone say you told roundbox off when i'm pretty sure you actually agreed there

                            Comment

                            • Syhto
                              BuMP it
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 2466

                              #449
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              Ya I usually am but I wanted to be more thoughtful than to just straight up call him a bitch.
                              Originally posted by ~jrodd
                              keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
                              Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
                              I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

                              Comment

                              • the sun fan
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2017
                                • 658

                                #450
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                You're reading me wolf because I have nulls and people I'm just okay with (but not in my town circle)?

                                ...Uh... sorry for not having a more definitive case for everyone on good ol' Day 1? If you're going to be like that, go to thesunfan or funnygurl who practically haven't listed anyone outside those they questioned.
                                other cars were speeding so you can't give me a ticket officer
                                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                                Comment

                                Working...