TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #586
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    Originally posted by Precarious
    Possible scum: Mellon, Roundbox, maybe Charu.

    I feel town on DBP and Syhto. MML gets a town rating based on the tell. Everyone else is sort of mushy at this point. inD's close to town, as is Funny; I have mixed feelings on Sunfan. Not prepared to evaluate Haku or Manti based on what they've done so far.
    this is stupendously consensus
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • MixMasterLar
      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2006
      • 5403

      #587
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      wait why is SunFan voting RB?

      Yes I know I said vote him

      Yes I know I said I didn't care

      But I didn't expect SunFan to do that
      ​

      Comment

      • roundbox
        fhqwhgads
        • Feb 2005
        • 2086

        #588
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        hey let's not play 5-way kitb
        I realize I just contributed to it but wow
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #589
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          Charu
          give you last will


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • the sun fan
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2017
            • 658

            #590
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            precarious sorry bud those reads don't feel so good
            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

            Comment

            • DaBackpack
              ~ お ま ん こ ~
              • Mar 2014
              • 918

              #591
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              i have paid no attention to prec this game, he feels like a regular robot


              Originally posted by Moogy
              no one cares
              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
              that's kind of a sad statistic

              Comment

              • theknightsofneeee
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2016
                • 4

                #592
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                can prec fake posts like his big reads list as a wolf?

                cause i kinda liked it

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #593
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  Charu
                  give you last will
                  I'm not a wolf, you're reading way too hard, but good thing my role is nothing of importance.

                  Other than that



                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • MixMasterLar
                    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 5403

                    #594
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Charu
                    precarious
                    .....Fucking why?


                    Dude I give I just don't understand anymore I clearly can't get in the mindset tonight
                    ​

                    Comment

                    • Precarious
                      Unacceptable
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 208

                      #595
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      This dude's a wolf now, gg.
                      Because I disagree with you, or because you're on my list?

                      Charu

                      That switch was way too abrupt from you.

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #596
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Precarious
                        Charu - I've never been able to parse his style of play; it moves too quickly. I'm actually much more suspicious of him than I usually am, since the immediate defense after mellon's microcase felt sort of like buddying, and I feel like I'm susceptible to that sort of thing. His focus on Pearl was...interesting, but I actually buy that from him--it felt like a genuine view on the game.
                        you have maybe scum on Charu after this friend?
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • Funnygurl555
                          T-Force's Rival
                          • Dec 2010
                          • 1865

                          #597
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by theknightsofneeee
                          I don't understand why, if perc is null to you, you are taking offense to mellon pushing him?

                          you don't even have him as a villager, that seems really contradictory/doesn't make sense mindset wise.


                          you shouldn't like people pushing your villagers, sure. but people pushing people you're null on seems really weird.
                          she may very well be hitting a wolf, but i dont think shes doing so for the right reasons, which i think is suspicious. i wish i could elaborate more but eh. ill try later
                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          is funny eaman?
                          Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          GET DUNKED FUNNY
                          (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                          Comment

                          • theknightsofneeee
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2016
                            • 4

                            #598
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Precarious
                            mellon_collie - Not a whole lot of content from this slot. Agreed with Charu a couple times early, otherwise has mostly blended in. Not sure what to make of the mini case against me. Usually I view those positively, but given her lack of anything up until now, it came across as opportunistic. Sort of pushing at an easy-ish case that wasn't really there.

                            inDheart - Most people I ended up tone reading; inD was different. He was the first person to sort of break out of the joke phase—it wasn't so much a serious post as it was a “let's get going” post. It sort of simulated content without actually saying anything, but then there wasn't really anything to analyze at that point. Seemed to return to joke/conversation posting after that first effort didn't really take. I feel a little uncomfortable about his approach toward Pearl; it was really casual about the potential lynch (compared to how Charu was), but his logic for it was about the same as mine in the end. Something about his tone seemed slightly off for a while, but it corrected itself later in the day, and he's been interacting with different people/situations without feeling scattershot about it.

                            Wayward Vagabond - I never know how to feel about WV, since I've seen him start like this before--pretty jokey, not necessarily a lot of content early. That's been town in the past, and I have a tendency to overscrutinize that type of play because it isn't immediately helpful. He's been more entertaining this time though.

                            DaBackpack - Not a lot to go on here, but feels town-leaning to me. The Syhto analysis in 261 was decent. Tone feels good—combination of casual chat and probing. Has been pretty active throughout.

                            roundbox - I feel a bit nervous about this slot. I like the willing to discuss set-up elements. RB felt a little nervous/aggressive responding to all the chatter he stirred up earlier, but that tends to happen under scrutiny. Was very skeptical of the Pearl pseudo-wagon, repeatedly analyzing everyone involved with it, to the point that I felt like they might be the same alignment. Hasn't really interacted much with neeee though since the replacement.

                            Funnygurl555
                            - Has been more involved than usual. Way more game-sided conversation/analysis than I've seen from Funny on D0s before. I don't know if that means anything, bad or good, but I'm inclined to view it positively--in general, I find meta overrated anyway.

                            DarkManticoreX2 - Busy obviously, and what is there isn't enough for me to feel confident in an assessment. 237 is interesting, but it feels almost internally contradictory with how it's phrased.

                            Charu - I've never been able to parse his style of play; it moves too quickly. I'm actually much more suspicious of him than I usually am, since the immediate defense after mellon's microcase felt sort of like buddying, and I feel like I'm susceptible to that sort of thing. His focus on Pearl was...interesting, but I actually buy that from him--it felt like a genuine view on the game.

                            theknightsofneeee (formerly Anti-Pearl) - Pearl obviously didn't exist. Knights is pretty self-assured, but having never played with them I don't know what to think of that.

                            Running out of time, so here's what I have so far.

                            wait

                            everyone responded to his other reads list

                            but no one responded to this?

                            lol

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #599
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by theknightsofneeee
                              can prec fake posts like his big reads list as a wolf?

                              cause i kinda liked it
                              absolutely he can

                              he comes from a family of stonemasons; good at building walls you see
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • FreezinIce
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2005
                                • 265

                                #600
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                Any votes cast at 10:01 or later won't count. You can keep talking though
                                ========

                                To let the world be.

                                ========

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                                Originally posted by roundbox
                                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                                Originally posted by Afrobean
                                Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                                Originally posted by Red
                                My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                                Originally posted by TWG Ike
                                SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                                Comment

                                Working...