TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • inDheart
    Picker @ JAX2
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2011
    • 505

    #2896
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    this is pretty strange because when I had the vote power, it said that what I did wrt raeko wasn't visible and would only take effect at EOD
    wdym

    i wanna test it but i'm still afraid

    Comment

    • roundbox
      fhqwhgads
      • Feb 2005
      • 2086

      #2897
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      Well what a game
      Part of me wants this phase to only be 24h
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #2898
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        Originally posted by inDheart
        wdym

        i wanna test it but i'm still afraid
        when I had the extra vote that may or may not have been on raeko, I was told that it wouldn't show up in votecounts and that it wouldn't even do anything until EOD

        so whatever is happening now is different from what I was told then
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #2899
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          sounds like my voting options are:
          unvote
          no lynch
          roundbox
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • the sun fan
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2017
            • 658

            #2900
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            someone else wanna cast a vote and see what happens?
            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

            Comment

            • roundbox
              fhqwhgads
              • Feb 2005
              • 2086

              #2901
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              thesunfan
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



              Comment

              • FreezinIce
                FFR Player
                • May 2005
                • 265

                #2902
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                VC

                Roundbox (1): roundbox

                Unvote (3): wv, indheart, sunfan
                ========

                To let the world be.

                ========

                Originally posted by Charu
                Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                Originally posted by roundbox
                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                Originally posted by Afrobean
                Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                Originally posted by Red
                My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                Originally posted by TWG Ike
                SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #2903
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  cya roundbox
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #2904
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    I love not having a choice in who to lynch that's a real fun mechanic
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #2905
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      lar
                      whatever

                      idc enough anymore
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • Wayward Vagabond
                        Confirmed Heartbreaker
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jul 2012
                        • 5866

                        #2906
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        I'm confused

                        Comment

                        • the sun fan
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2017
                          • 658

                          #2907
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          I tend to try to avoid bastard games because
                          well
                          they make me unhappy
                          I didn't know what I was getting into, and that's my fault more than anyone else

                          just
                          I'm sorry for all the salt
                          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #2908
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            I guess its probably better to vote for who we want to die, and if it ends up on roundbox, then it ends up on roundbox
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • MixMasterLar
                              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 5403

                              #2909
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              Hahahahahaha that's amazingly stupid

                              Big Titty Sunflower

                              It's still gonna count Roundbox anyway
                              ​

                              Comment

                              • MixMasterLar
                                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 5403

                                #2910
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                For what it's worth SunFan I don't think you've anything to apologize for. I will always be the last one taking this personal and being legit upset that someone is mad when that's kind of all I've done for most games.

                                I guess I'm ok with insta'ing now that there really can't be anything done until Roundbox dies. The NK should basically not contradict anything we've figured and town wins.
                                ​

                                Comment

                                Working...