TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MixMasterLar
    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2006
    • 5403

    #106
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    Honestly I feel like if the min is set to 5 I'll have like at least 3 people to choose from by EoD. But one will Sun out last minute and we won t be allowed to scumread them anymore.

    Calling it now
    ​

    Comment

    • Syhto
      BuMP it
      • Mar 2006
      • 2466

      #107
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
      I might make 5 posts, who knows.
      Originally posted by ~jrodd
      keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
      Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
      I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

      Comment

      • Wayward Vagabond
        Confirmed Heartbreaker
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jul 2012
        • 5866

        #108
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        Is it cold?
        Can you take us,a picture?
        What do you hear up there?
        Did you roll wolf?
        How far away is LA from ya?
        It was like 65 where I was at which is FUCKING COLD when you're drenched in sweat.

        You could here traffic in the distance and dogs barking but mostly bugs

        I rolled town because duh

        LA is 50 minutes no traffic but that's unrealistic so 1:20-1:30. From the hike to LA though it's only like 20 minutes.

        Comment

        • MixMasterLar
          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2006
          • 5403

          #109
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          Sub not sun.

          But anyway it's super early to be tilted by inactivity and it isn't like I'm doing a while lot right now myself so imma try not to get too worked up over it
          ​

          Comment

          • MixMasterLar
            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2006
            • 5403

            #110
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            WV if I find out any of those are wrong imma vote ya!
            ​

            Comment

            • Syhto
              BuMP it
              • Mar 2006
              • 2466

              #111
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              I rolled town because like, duhHHHH come on Becky omgosh
              Originally posted by ~jrodd
              keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
              Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
              I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

              Comment

              • roundbox
                fhqwhgads
                • Feb 2005
                • 2086

                #112
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                I think people just aren't used to playing twg so this start is pretty subdued
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                Comment

                • Funnygurl555
                  T-Force's Rival
                  • Dec 2010
                  • 1865

                  #113
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  awooo
                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  is funny eaman?
                  Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  GET DUNKED FUNNY
                  (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                  Comment

                  • Wayward Vagabond
                    Confirmed Heartbreaker
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jul 2012
                    • 5866

                    #114
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    What does twg do again

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #115
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      So uh, there's this player that's currently in the game and she might not even make a single post.
                      Anti-Pearl is a guy
                      they're even named Gregg
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • Syhto
                        BuMP it
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 2466

                        #116
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        mixmasterlar

                        You are being pretty forward, trying to start posting before day phase even began, bringing up inactivity quickly and making calls about it. It may just be that you are eager to play, but, to me you seem a bit jumpy and it makes you seem more like a wolf than anyone else currently.
                        Originally posted by ~jrodd
                        keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
                        Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
                        I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

                        Comment

                        • Syhto
                          BuMP it
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 2466

                          #117
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          Anti-Pearl is a guy
                          they're even named Gregg
                          I was calling her a girl and she never corrected me unless I am remembering wrong and I was ambiguous around her but called her a female behind her back. Sorry Gregg.
                          Originally posted by ~jrodd
                          keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
                          Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
                          I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

                          Comment

                          • MixMasterLar
                            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 5403

                            #118
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            The notion that wolves are "jumpy" day 1 on this site is so laughably wrong.
                            ​

                            Comment

                            • Syhto
                              BuMP it
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 2466

                              #119
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              The notion that wolves are "jumpy" day 1 on this site is so laughably wrong.
                              And why is that?
                              Originally posted by ~jrodd
                              keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
                              Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
                              I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

                              Comment

                              • roundbox
                                fhqwhgads
                                • Feb 2005
                                • 2086

                                #120
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                                The notion that wolves are "jumpy" day 1 on this site is so laughably wrong.
                                agreewithlar.txt
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                                Comment

                                Working...