TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • roundbox
    fhqwhgads
    • Feb 2005
    • 2086

    #31
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    This is how you get to sleep on the couch
    good burn
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



    Comment

    • DaBackpack
      ~ お ま ん こ ~
      • Mar 2014
      • 918

      #32
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      fatal frame series is so fucking good


      Originally posted by Moogy
      no one cares
      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
      that's kind of a sad statistic

      Comment

      • DaBackpack
        ~ お ま ん こ ~
        • Mar 2014
        • 918

        #33
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        I wished for a detective hat


        Originally posted by Moogy
        no one cares
        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
        that's kind of a sad statistic

        Comment

        • MixMasterLar
          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2006
          • 5401

          #34
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          I wished for a detective hat
          The fact that I believed this, had to stop myself and then re-read this so that I could realize it was a shitpost is both amazing and terrifying




          Also Roundbox: Hope you enjoy the vids my man
          ​

          Comment

          • MixMasterLar
            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2006
            • 5401

            #35
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            I got work early in the morning so I'll see you guys tomorrow night
            ​

            Comment

            • DaBackpack
              ~ お ま ん こ ~
              • Mar 2014
              • 918

              #36
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              it fucking pisses me off when I try to join a party for mundane content but they turn me away, presumably because they know I'm English

              I even spoke Japanese to him to let him know I could understand what he was saying, but he didn't listen

              and on top of that, they don't even reject you, they just say "I'm sorry"

              well, you're the one missing out on one of the top dancers on the server


              Originally posted by Moogy
              no one cares
              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
              that's kind of a sad statistic

              Comment

              • DaBackpack
                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                • Mar 2014
                • 918

                #37
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                which actually is pretty ironic considering that the main theme of one of the main storylines is the danger of segregation, you know, in a game where real-life people from different global cultural backgrounds occupy the same space

                I have to think at this point that that storyline was deliberate for this game and that most of the playerbase just missed it


                Originally posted by Moogy
                no one cares
                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                that's kind of a sad statistic

                Comment

                • DaBackpack
                  ~ お ま ん こ ~
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 918

                  #38
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  yeah this is real swell coming from a privileged white guy

                  it's just a game, it's not like I'm actually harmed by this stuff

                  but if anything, this just reinforces my beliefs in the nature of racial oppression in the real world

                  #tribalism


                  Originally posted by Moogy
                  no one cares
                  Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                  there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                  that's kind of a sad statistic

                  Comment

                  • DaBackpack
                    ~ お ま ん こ ~
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 918

                    #39
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Not game related, but you had no way of knowing. It's usually held true that server time is absolute. I don't know what happened. Server time, no matter what timezone, should always output whatever the server's timezone is located (That's why it's called server time!)
                    posting before the host starts the phase is still in pretty poor taste at any rate


                    Originally posted by Moogy
                    no one cares
                    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                    that's kind of a sad statistic

                    Comment

                    • DaBackpack
                      ~ お ま ん こ ~
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 918

                      #40
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      well shit I bitched about it to my guild and forgot that one of the members is a japanese player

                      eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep


                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      no one cares
                      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                      that's kind of a sad statistic

                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #41
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        just told him it was a joke, he believed me


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • Wayward Vagabond
                          Confirmed Heartbreaker
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jul 2012
                          • 5866

                          #42
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by inDheart
                          all i'm hearing here is east coast beast coast

                          wayward is not on the beast coast
                          WEST COAST BEST ind

                          Comment

                          • Wayward Vagabond
                            Confirmed Heartbreaker
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jul 2012
                            • 5866

                            #43
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            WESR COAST BEST COAST

                            Comment

                            • Funnygurl555
                              T-Force's Rival
                              • Dec 2010
                              • 1865

                              #44
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                              Also funnygurl said awooo and only wolves awooo
                              AWOOOO

                              HAPPY MARRY DAY MANTI GRATS
                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              is funny eaman?
                              Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              GET DUNKED FUNNY
                              (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                              Comment

                              • inDheart
                                Picker @ JAX2
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2011
                                • 505

                                #45
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                                I am married and playing twg an hour after my wedding night

                                I have a problem!!!!!!
                                yoooo! congrats

                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                I wished for a detective hat
                                is it a nice hat? remember to wear it at the optimal angle for detectiving

                                Comment

                                Working...