TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FreezinIce
    FFR Player
    • May 2005
    • 265

    #16
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    Originally posted by Charu
    Not game related, but you had no way of knowing. It's usually held true that server time is absolute. I don't know what happened. Server time, no matter what timezone, should always output whatever the server's timezone is located (That's why it's called server time!)
    You are correct. I'm a dingleberry doofus and just got confused.

    Apologizes, server time is actually 2 hours ahead of PST, not 1 like I thought. This was completely host error, and MML and charu were correct.

    Carry on
    ========

    To let the world be.

    ========

    Originally posted by Charu
    Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
    Originally posted by roundbox
    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


    Originally posted by Afrobean
    Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
    Originally posted by Red
    My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
    Originally posted by TWG Ike
    SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

    Comment

    • MixMasterLar
      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2006
      • 5403

      #17
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      So I thought I had more time to play before Waffle House n Sleep so uhhhhh while I go eat you guys can use my newest Let's Play Series as proof that I am indeed a pure town player even though it was recorded days before the game filled.|

      At least you'll forget I'm not here if you have me talking about bullshit in a tab somewhere. Laters
      ​

      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #18
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        So I thought I had more time to play before Waffle House n Sleep so uhhhhh while I go eat you guys can use my newest Let's Play Series as proof that I am indeed a pure town player even though it was recorded days before the game filled.|

        At least you'll forget I'm not here if you have me talking about bullshit in a tab somewhere. Laters
        Just gonna say that Fatal Frame sounds VERY wolfy
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • Funnygurl555
          T-Force's Rival
          • Dec 2010
          • 1865

          #19
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          awoo
          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          is funny eaman?
          Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          GET DUNKED FUNNY
          (eaman is her name irl, friend)

          Comment

          • inDheart
            Picker @ JAX2
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2011
            • 505

            #20
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            all i'm hearing here is east coast beast coast

            wayward is not on the beast coast

            Comment

            • Hakulyte
              aka Haku
              • Jul 2005
              • 4697

              #21
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              Charu is town because he found wolf roundbox already.
              Raeko is town because she forgot to swap account.
              MixMasterLar is town because he didn't get Day Start right.
              Sunfan is town because he said Fatal Frame was very wolfy.
              Funnygurl555 is town because she said awoo.
              inDheart sounds like he knows what's up with wv so, he's town as well.

              I think this covers everything.

              Comment

              • inDheart
                Picker @ JAX2
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2011
                • 505

                #22
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                So I thought I had more time to play before Waffle House n Sleep so uhhhhh while I go eat you guys can use my newest Let's Play Series as proof that I am indeed a pure town player even though it was recorded days before the game filled.|

                At least you'll forget I'm not here if you have me talking about bullshit in a tab somewhere. Laters
                its like literally hour 1 though

                i want waffles now but i don't want to go to waffle house for them

                i was talking to a friend who had salmon for dinner and now all i can think about is how clashy that is with waffles and syrup

                Comment

                • Hakulyte
                  aka Haku
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 4697

                  #23
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  inDheart, I recommend a croissant.

                  Comment

                  • MixMasterLar
                    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 5403

                    #24
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    Waffle House was so damn full I just ordered Biscuits and Gravy to get something quick and GTFO
                    ​

                    Comment

                    • roundbox
                      fhqwhgads
                      • Feb 2005
                      • 2086

                      #25
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      I've been waiting a month for this
                      also that fatal frame II playthrough sounds like a fun idea to watch
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                      Comment

                      • DarkManticoreX2
                        TWG Overlord
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 7355

                        #26
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        I am married and playing twg an hour after my wedding night

                        I have a problem!!!!!!
                        AAA's = 800

                        Originally posted by V
                        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                        Comment

                        • mellon_collie
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2017
                          • 156

                          #27
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          おめでとう~~~~

                          Comment

                          • DarkManticoreX2
                            TWG Overlord
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 7355

                            #28
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            Also funnygurl said awooo and only wolves awooo
                            AAA's = 800

                            Originally posted by V
                            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                            Comment

                            • MixMasterLar
                              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 5403

                              #29
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                              I am married and playing twg an hour after my wedding night

                              I have a problem!!!!!!
                              This is how you get to sleep on the couch
                              ​

                              Comment

                              • DarkManticoreX2
                                TWG Overlord
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 7355

                                #30
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                Okay that’s my Saturday night, Sunday morning contribution

                                See you at phase end ��
                                AAA's = 800

                                Originally posted by V
                                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                                Comment

                                Working...