TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DaBackpack
    ~ お ま ん こ ~
    • Mar 2014
    • 918

    #2581
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    I just realized that this might actually be the manifestation of wolf sabotage

    "curses"

    that would explain a lot, I always assumed a sabotage was "you didn't get a power"

    not "you got a power but it's totally fucked up"


    Originally posted by Moogy
    no one cares
    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
    that's kind of a sad statistic

    Comment

    • the sun fan
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2017
      • 658

      #2582
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      Originally posted by DaBackpack
      I'm not making value judgments on the host's actions this game

      I'm simply stating them as fact

      please listen to this even if you lynch me today
      I've listened

      I believe you have to be town at this point

      If you cited the polygraph as mafia I'll never read you the same way again

      I don't think I can change my vote still
      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

      Comment

      • Wayward Vagabond
        Confirmed Heartbreaker
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jul 2012
        • 5866

        #2583
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        jesus fucking christ yes
        Chill it with the attitude dude. You act like you're about to get killed or something

        Comment

        • Wayward Vagabond
          Confirmed Heartbreaker
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jul 2012
          • 5866

          #2584
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          I just realized that this might actually be the manifestation of wolf sabotage

          "curses"

          that would explain a lot, I always assumed a sabotage was "you didn't get a power"

          not "you got a power but it's totally fucked up"
          Did you read the setup

          Comment

          • DaBackpack
            ~ お ま ん こ ~
            • Mar 2014
            • 918

            #2585
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
            Did you read the setup
            Yes...

            "During twilight and every night phase, you may also guess the total number of human blue role requests and attempt to sabotage them. If you guess correctly, you will sabotage half of the human's blue roles when they are delivered the next night, and you will steal one human blue role. If you guess within +-1, you will sabotage one blue role."

            no mention of actually wtf sabotage actually means


            Originally posted by Moogy
            no one cares
            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
            that's kind of a sad statistic

            Comment

            • roundbox
              fhqwhgads
              • Feb 2005
              • 2086

              #2586
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
              Did you read the setup
              aye carumba

              Originally posted by the sun fan
              I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



              Comment

              • DaBackpack
                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                • Mar 2014
                • 918

                #2587
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                Chill it with the attitude dude. You act like you're about to get killed or something
                can't tell if sarcasm


                Originally posted by Moogy
                no one cares
                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                that's kind of a sad statistic

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #2588
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  can't tell if sarcasm
                  Not gonna lie, I laughed.


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • DaBackpack
                    ~ お ま ん こ ~
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 918

                    #2589
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    well alright if I'm going to die just trust what I said about false mod information

                    somebody mentioned vote manipulation earlier in the game so it really shouldn't be out of the question

                    I wish I could somehow prove it but i can't

                    all I can do now is give reads


                    Originally posted by Moogy
                    no one cares
                    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                    that's kind of a sad statistic

                    Comment

                    • inDheart
                      Picker @ JAX2
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2011
                      • 505

                      #2590
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      Vote altering roles do not take effect till eod unless the role specifically states otherwise.
                      well this fuckin thing is in the OP now

                      anyway here's one reason i'm nervous: roles don't "take effect" until the night after they are requested. mine has a slight debuff on it but i would only know tomorrow, after it's active. not now

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #2591
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        well alright if I'm going to die just trust what I said about false mod information

                        somebody mentioned vote manipulation earlier in the game so it really shouldn't be out of the question

                        I wish I could somehow prove it but i can't

                        all I can do now is give reads
                        So did you know about the vote shenanigans last two phases?

                        If already stated, I just want to see you say it again I guess.


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • the sun fan
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2017
                          • 658

                          #2592
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          whatever
                          raeko

                          You don't have to follow me
                          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                          Comment

                          • DaBackpack
                            ~ お ま ん こ ~
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 918

                            #2593
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Charu
                            So did you know about the vote shenanigans last two phases?

                            If already stated, I just want to see you say it again I guess.
                            I knew about mine

                            and I believe sunfan's


                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            no one cares
                            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                            that's kind of a sad statistic

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #2594
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              whatever
                              raeko

                              You don't have to follow me
                              I will never not vote backpack here, and you really shouldn't either, my dude.


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • roundbox
                                fhqwhgads
                                • Feb 2005
                                • 2086

                                #2595
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                whatever
                                raeko

                                You don't have to follow me
                                I'm not sure how to feel about this at all
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                                Comment

                                Working...