TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Mukuro Ikusaba
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2018
    • 0

    #496
    Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

    Nothing says overwhelming positivity like FUCKING SHIT

    Comment

    • Chihiro Fujisaki
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2018
      • 3

      #497
      Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

      Originally posted by Mukuro Ikusaba
      or maybe you're the aqui :thinking:
      D-do you feel Byakuya sounds different?
      Originally posted by Mondo Owada
      **** chihiro has balls
      Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
      Why am I agreeing with Chihiro

      what's happening

      Comment

      • Mukuro Ikusaba
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2018
        • 0

        #498
        Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

        I haven't finished reading the thread I'm like page 14 iirc. I stopped after making the gif to play some games


        But I'll say yes. Yes they do. This opinion might change once I actually read and compare the posts tho

        Comment

        • Hifumi Yamada
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2018
          • 0

          #499
          Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

          Have a vote with no context.
          Toko Fukawa

          Comment

          • Kiyotaka Ishimaru
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2018
            • 1

            #500
            Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

            Originally posted by Mukuro Ikusaba
            You're relying entirely on one post that I made which is the funny part. You're reaching bruh

            But sure my guy you got me. I'm the aqui now what are you going to do? Lynch me? LOL

            Also phone posting and comp posting are a thing. Leaning too much on capitalization for the first word in a sentence as a GOT'EEM probably isn't very smart. At least it shows you're trying so good on you bub
            You basically made one post that’s your fault not mine lol.

            You’re getting so rallied up cause I said you were acting different and you’re not able to accept that lol???

            You are acting different compared to how you were acting in that one post you made day 1.

            It’s not really up for discussion so stop getting so weird about it and just say ok

            Comment

            • Kiyotaka Ishimaru
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2018
              • 1

              #501
              Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

              Also if you have time to go on your computer I don’t see why you don’t have time to post more then than you do on a phone but whatever

              Comment

              • Kiyotaka Ishimaru
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2018
                • 1

                #502
                Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                Originally posted by Kiyotaka Ishimaru
                Also if you have time to go on your computer I don’t see why you don’t have time to post more then than you do on a phone but whatever
                Nvm mixed up a computer with a phone ignore

                Comment

                • Mukuro Ikusaba
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2018
                  • 0

                  #503
                  Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                  Originally posted by Kiyotaka Ishimaru
                  You basically made one post that’s your fault not mine lol.

                  You’re getting so rallied up cause I said you were acting different and you’re not able to accept that lol???

                  You are acting different compared to how you were acting in that one post you made day 1.

                  It’s not really up for discussion so stop getting so weird about it and just say ok
                  YOU listen to ME I swear if there was ever a time where I was not riled up without justification it would be -this- time. so let me tell you something you boomerang eyebrow looking, constipation faced, popsicle stick of a man you are FUCKING WRONG BRO


                  I swear this is going to end up being like Another Sleepless Night all over again


                  FUCK IT IM OUT THIS MOFUH

                  Comment

                  • Mukuro Ikusaba
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2018
                    • 0

                    #504
                    Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                    seriously could the aqui do this?




                    yeah I don't think so

                    Comment

                    • Mukuro Ikusaba
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2018
                      • 0

                      #505
                      Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                      Originally posted by Hifumi Yamada
                      Have a vote with no context.
                      Toko Fukawa
                      my brother from another father

                      Comment

                      • Mukuro Ikusaba
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2018
                        • 0

                        #506
                        Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                        let it be known that I think kyotaka or w/e posts and aoi interaction between 261-271 is SKETCH

                        Comment

                        • Kiyotaka Ishimaru
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2018
                          • 1

                          #507
                          Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                          Originally posted by Xiz
                          [Center][b][SIZE="6"]
                          - Screenshots, pictures, art, or anything material out of thread (Carlos lol) are not allowed. Brilliant, but not allowed.
                          Originally posted by Mukuro Ikusaba
                          modkill pls

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #508
                            Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                            I have approved several posts that needed moderator approval. I will continue to do this so long as it is necessary.
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • Mukuro Ikusaba
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2018
                              • 0

                              #509
                              Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                              But it's you spinning in a circle. Technically not material that's out of thread but NICE TRY

                              Comment

                              • Mondo Owada
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2018
                                • 0

                                #510
                                Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                                I'm caught up. Taka and Mukuro villa/villa. Chihiro is also villa, but I wouldn't pass over them for acqui. I think everyone should take like two other players and try to find general inconsistencies in their iso. I'll probably look at, like, chihiro and toko

                                Comment

                                Working...