TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Mondo Owada
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2018
    • 0

    #511
    Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

    My brain hasn't quite caught up to my gut on those reads but I will have reasoning for them. Maybe just not today.

    Comment

    • Mukuro Ikusaba
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2018
      • 0

      #512
      Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

      Danganronpa x Homestuck would be a weird mix but I can dig it

      Comment

      • Mukuro Ikusaba
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2018
        • 0

        #513
        Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

        Considering I've yet to look into what Danganronpa even is it might not be the best thing. Everyone looks mean in their avatars

        Comment

        • Mukuro Ikusaba
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2018
          • 0

          #514
          Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

          So who knows it could be(,probably would be) terrible

          Comment

          • Mukuro Ikusaba
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2018
            • 0

            #515
            Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

            Anyway it's bed time PCE OUT SUCKUHS

            Comment

            • Mukuro Ikusaba
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2018
              • 0

              #516
              Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

              Also Mondo seems like he has a good grasp of who's Villa and who isn't so probs trust the guy with YOUR LIFE because he has his shit down. S+ WOULD RANK HIGHLY

              Comment

              • Mondo Owada
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2018
                • 0

                #517
                Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                ****

                Comment

                • Leon Kuwata
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2018
                  • 0

                  #518
                  Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                  I SHALL BE BACK IN 4 HOURS
                  WAS OUT OF TOWN BALLING HARD

                  Comment

                  • Mukuro Ikusaba
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2018
                    • 0

                    #519
                    Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                    Why were you crying is everything okay?

                    Comment

                    • Mukuro Ikusaba
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2018
                      • 0

                      #520
                      Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                      I'm p sure I have the most posts today and I don't like it

                      I wonder if the aqui decided to keep things on the DL and same goes with the wolves except Mondo and Leon who have posted so not all the wolves lol

                      Comment

                      • Kiyotaka Ishimaru
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2018
                        • 1

                        #521
                        Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                        why is everyone so quiet this is boring

                        Comment

                        • Kiyotaka Ishimaru
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2018
                          • 1

                          #522
                          Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                          its a real shame inactivity is killing this great game

                          Comment

                          • Chihiro Fujisaki
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2018
                            • 3

                            #523
                            Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                            Originally posted by Kiyotaka Ishimaru
                            its a real shame inactivity is killing this great game
                            S-so...do you have more questions for me...or are you still at the point of not having read my posts...?
                            Originally posted by Mondo Owada
                            **** chihiro has balls
                            Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
                            Why am I agreeing with Chihiro

                            what's happening

                            Comment

                            • Chihiro Fujisaki
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2018
                              • 3

                              #524
                              Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                              Toko is still on the table for me....it occurs to me that she may have critiqued Sayaka's gimmick if both are wolves...to try to encourage Sayaka to not be acquisitioned....

                              Leon is the wolfiest to me...seems like a scaredy wolf...Sayaka's defense of him was strange...

                              I like Sakura and Mukuro a bit more than Yasuhiro...
                              Originally posted by Mondo Owada
                              **** chihiro has balls
                              Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
                              Why am I agreeing with Chihiro

                              what's happening

                              Comment

                              • Chihiro Fujisaki
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2018
                                • 3

                                #525
                                Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                                Mondo deflecting Yasuhiro's mention of his defense of Sayaka by saying Yasuhiro sounds different...caught my eye...I think it deserved a real response...
                                Originally posted by Mondo Owada
                                **** chihiro has balls
                                Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
                                Why am I agreeing with Chihiro

                                what's happening

                                Comment

                                Working...