TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Leon Kuwata
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2018
    • 0

    #541
    Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

    Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
    Aoi, this thread isn't just about you anymore, and you did it again.
    I don't like this post because it's calling the big defense post worthless because it was a defensive post

    is it a crime to respond against points against you???

    Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
    I think it's worth spending some brain power on the acquisitioner after this phase. The acquisitioner is essentially a rogue killing power.
    not when there are two wolves remaining, bub
    this worked out much more effectively in the other acquisitioner game where we waited until way later in the game to find a slip

    Comment

    • Leon Kuwata
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2018
      • 0

      #542
      Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

      Originally posted by Mondo Owada
      I hate anonymity. It makes me realise just how many people on ffr get free passes just for being them. I think I have a read on someone and then I think "oh they could be so and so" and that makes them town. Tempted to just ignore it but my gut says listen.
      second and third sentences are big ole clusters of bonafide truth serum

      Comment

      • Leon Kuwata
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2018
        • 0

        #543
        Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

        Originally posted by Mondo Owada
        Whoops, you stepped in more ****.
        just vote her already bro you're just saying everything she does is scummy
        it's getting kinda old
        (I know this isn't in real time of when it actually happened but you understand where I'm going with this)

        Comment

        • Leon Kuwata
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2018
          • 0

          #544
          Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

          Originally posted by Kiyotaka Ishimaru
          I’m still waiting on the guy with the yellow background to appear again
          what up home slice

          Comment

          • Leon Kuwata
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2018
            • 0

            #545
            Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

            Originally posted by Kiyotaka Ishimaru
            his name is leon

            his hair actually isnt that ugly but his beard is
            Originally posted by Kiyotaka Ishimaru
            gosh my avatar is SO UGLY and i hate it i want to change it so much
            at least we can agree on this

            Comment

            • Sakura Ogami
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2018
              • 0

              #546
              Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

              Leon has made up for his bad post because he's proven he can walk the talk

              Comment

              • Chihiro Fujisaki
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2018
                • 3

                #547
                Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                Sakura... You think I should think Yasuhiro is more town than you?
                Originally posted by Mondo Owada
                **** chihiro has balls
                Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
                Why am I agreeing with Chihiro

                what's happening

                Comment

                • Kiyotaka Ishimaru
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2018
                  • 1

                  #548
                  Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                  Originally posted by Sakura Ogami
                  Kiyotaka is kinda a dick but i think i know why and i think that makes kiyotaka towny to me
                  rude

                  why

                  Comment

                  • Sakura Ogami
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2018
                    • 0

                    #549
                    Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                    Originally posted by Chihiro Fujisaki
                    Sakura... You think I should think Yasuhiro is more town than you?
                    I don't think you should have an opinion on either, and you having esteem towards me is weird seeing as I sussed you at the start of this phase and that's all I've done other than defend aoi

                    Comment

                    • Kiyotaka Ishimaru
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2018
                      • 1

                      #550
                      Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                      Originally posted by Leon Kuwata
                      what up home slice
                      took you a year

                      Comment

                      • Sakura Ogami
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2018
                        • 0

                        #551
                        Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                        Originally posted by Kiyotaka Ishimaru
                        rude

                        why
                        I assume it's just your method of pressuring and it working well to get conversation is a light sign of town to me

                        Comment

                        • Kiyotaka Ishimaru
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2018
                          • 1

                          #552
                          Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                          mondo

                          theyve been a lot more quiet today and i dont like it, they also feel reluctant to want to dig into anything

                          i also still dont like them from yesterday and theyve done nothing today to make me feel better about them

                          Comment

                          • Chihiro Fujisaki
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2018
                            • 3

                            #553
                            Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                            I'm the Blocker and I blocked Leon...I think he's pretty wolfy and that there's a fair chance I blocked him making one of the wolf kills...I propose we lynch him...If we do and he flips wolf I will block Yasuhiro.
                            Originally posted by Mondo Owada
                            **** chihiro has balls
                            Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
                            Why am I agreeing with Chihiro

                            what's happening

                            Comment

                            • Sakura Ogami
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2018
                              • 0

                              #554
                              Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                              Ummmmm

                              Any cc?

                              Comment

                              • Chihiro Fujisaki
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2018
                                • 3

                                #555
                                Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                                No one is willing to reconsider on me and I'm just fucked up of it...
                                Originally posted by Mondo Owada
                                **** chihiro has balls
                                Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
                                Why am I agreeing with Chihiro

                                what's happening

                                Comment

                                Working...