TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Kiyotaka Ishimaru
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2018
    • 1

    #526
    Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

    Originally posted by Chihiro Fujisaki
    S-so...do you have more questions for me...or are you still at the point of not having read my posts...?
    I read your posts. They provided no actual content on your reasons behind why you thought mondo was suspicious and worth your vote other than thinking they were a better option. Voting for a KitB is an awful idea, and having a ‘gut feeling’ it will work out is terrible. You’re saying that with the feeling obviously being hitting a wolf, yet your vote wasn’t the flip, so you contributed nothing to getting the wolf flip you had a ‘gut feeling’ for. If mondo flipped it would be different, but still using gut feeling as a reason for kitB is terrible.

    I want to know why you actually voted mondo, and what you’re not showing much interest in digging into him today or making much reference to his previous actions.

    Comment

    • Chihiro Fujisaki
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2018
      • 3

      #527
      Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

      W-what...I never voted for Mondo...I have voted for Makoto, Toko, Sayaka, Junko, and Leon...in that order...
      Originally posted by Mondo Owada
      **** chihiro has balls
      Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
      Why am I agreeing with Chihiro

      what's happening

      Comment

      • Chihiro Fujisaki
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2018
        • 3

        #528
        Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

        ....I am not pressing Junko...because Junko is dead...and wasn't town...
        Originally posted by Mondo Owada
        **** chihiro has balls
        Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
        Why am I agreeing with Chihiro

        what's happening

        Comment

        • Chihiro Fujisaki
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2018
          • 3

          #529
          Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

          I had a general bad feeling about Junko's aggression...such as the "dumbtell denied" post toward Mondo...and I thought Kyoko was potentially onto something with their progression on Aoi as well...
          Originally posted by Mondo Owada
          **** chihiro has balls
          Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
          Why am I agreeing with Chihiro

          what's happening

          Comment

          • Chihiro Fujisaki
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2018
            • 3

            #530
            Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

            Originally posted by Kiyotaka Ishimaru
            Voting for a KitB is an awful idea, and having a ‘gut feeling’ it will work out is terrible.
            I would do it again...10 times out of 10...the suspense brought life to a boring game...
            Originally posted by Mondo Owada
            **** chihiro has balls
            Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
            Why am I agreeing with Chihiro

            what's happening

            Comment

            • Chihiro Fujisaki
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2018
              • 3

              #531
              Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

              I did save Sayaka from being in a majority...but I made her lynch way likelier in the first place...which has the effect of bringing attention to both of us...I believe there was a 10 minute time frame between Kyoko's Junko case being posted and when I ultimately changed my vote...I spent that time thinking back on Junko's and Sayaka's posts...

              If my ultimate goal was to save Sayaka but still distance from her... I could have switched to Junko sooner...
              Originally posted by Mondo Owada
              **** chihiro has balls
              Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
              Why am I agreeing with Chihiro

              what's happening

              Comment

              • Yasuhiro Hagakure
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2018
                • 0

                #532
                Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                Originally posted by Chihiro Fujisaki
                I would do it again...10 times out of 10...the suspense brought life to a boring game...
                Pfffffft. Bull.

                Comment

                • Chihiro Fujisaki
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2018
                  • 3

                  #533
                  Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                  Originally posted by Yasuhiro Hagakure
                  Pfffffft. Bull.
                  ...Very insightful...
                  Originally posted by Mondo Owada
                  **** chihiro has balls
                  Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
                  Why am I agreeing with Chihiro

                  what's happening

                  Comment

                  • Chihiro Fujisaki
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2018
                    • 3

                    #534
                    Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                    As I said, I knew it would be fine...because I hacked it...

                    I am the Ultimate Programmer...
                    Originally posted by Mondo Owada
                    **** chihiro has balls
                    Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
                    Why am I agreeing with Chihiro

                    what's happening

                    Comment

                    • Kiyotaka Ishimaru
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2018
                      • 1

                      #535
                      Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                      Originally posted by Chihiro Fujisaki
                      W-what...I never voted for Mondo...I have voted for Makoto, Toko, Sayaka, Junko, and Leon...in that order...
                      sorry i hate japanese names lemme re read stuff and see how mixed up i got

                      Comment

                      • Sakura Ogami
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2018
                        • 0

                        #536
                        Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                        Originally posted by Chihiro Fujisaki
                        Toko is still on the table for me....it occurs to me that she may have critiqued Sayaka's gimmick if both are wolves...to try to encourage Sayaka to not be acquisitioned....

                        Leon is the wolfiest to me...seems like a scaredy wolf...Sayaka's defense of him was strange...

                        I like Sakura and Mukuro a bit more than Yasuhiro...
                        I kinda dont like that you like me
                        chihiro I still don't like the rp-ness and I don't like your eod much, and frankly I dont have a whole lot else to go off of. dropping vote so I dont get a(nother?) phantom on my ass

                        I dont think it's good to hunt acqui yet here(?) and imo it'll get easier as the game goes on anyways so I'm just going off of who feels least towny.

                        Kiyotaka is kinda a dick but i think i know why and i think that makes kiyotaka towny to me

                        Originally posted by Leon Kuwata
                        I SHALL BE BACK IN 4 HOURS
                        WAS OUT OF TOWN BALLING HARD
                        this is a bad post but hey



                        I wish Aoi would do more, the name only resonates cause of the early suss stuff but now the sudden drop in chattiness is a bad sign (yeah yeah I know I'm one to talk)... but i also get the being annoyed stuff

                        everyone else is as useless as me moreorless, or null in a couple situations

                        Comment

                        • Leon Kuwata
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2018
                          • 0

                          #537
                          Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                          Originally posted by Toko Fukawa
                          Oh come on. Your gimmick could not be less subtle.
                          pretty sure I left off somewhere around here
                          I'll be around until phase end!


                          toko here adds more points to their "being really invested in the acquisitioner/people's identities" meter

                          Comment

                          • Toko Fukawa
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2018
                            • 0

                            #538
                            Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                            Originally posted by Leon Kuwata
                            pretty sure I left off somewhere around here
                            I'll be around until phase end!


                            toko here adds more points to their "being really invested in the acquisitioner/people's identities" meter
                            I cannot say I am not interested in the role, wishing I had it to be precise. As I am sure you have caught on, I have also invested time into a very subtle posting gimmick as well. However, we also got very lucky in the day zero knife in the box, so I am thinking about it while taking my time. I also am here for a few hours, and will be rereading the thread after I take care of something.

                            Comment

                            • Toko Fukawa
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2018
                              • 0

                              #539
                              Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                              I could not have worded that post any more poorly. I couldn't even try.

                              Comment

                              • Sakura Ogami
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2018
                                • 0

                                #540
                                Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                                Originally posted by Toko Fukawa
                                I cannot say I am not interested in the role, wishing I had it to be precise. As I am sure you have caught on, I have also invested time into a very subtle posting gimmick as well. However, we also got very lucky in the day zero knife in the box, so I am thinking about it while taking my time. I also am here for a few hours, and will be rereading the thread after I take care of something.
                                This is a bad post because:
                                - Its purely reactive and cherry picking of a specific thing in a thread
                                - it argues partially off of something that is one sided (posting gimmick btw)
                                - it gives an excuse while also trying to appease for inactivity

                                Comment

                                Working...