TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Yasuhiro Hagakure
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2018
    • 0

    #556
    Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

    Like hell you will.

    Comment

    • Kiyotaka Ishimaru
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2018
      • 1

      #557
      Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

      Originally posted by Sakura Ogami
      I assume it's just your method of pressuring and it working well to get conversation is a light sign of town to me
      well there's a good quarter of the people who signed up for this game yet it seems like they are either being cheap and not posting so they can't be read, or so busy they really shouldn't have signed up. and then some of which when they do show up don't seem to care or contribute literally nothing.

      if thats what you're referring to then i dont think im being a dick i think im being reasonable

      Comment

      • Yasuhiro Hagakure
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2018
        • 0

        #558
        Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

        I may not be posting much, but I'm sure you can easily find reason to not even considier me worth blocking.

        Comment

        • Kiyotaka Ishimaru
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2018
          • 1

          #559
          Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

          worst claim ever.

          i can confirm im not roleblocker, i advise others to confirm the same. counterclaiming this is worth it obv

          Originally posted by Yasuhiro Hagakure
          I may not be posting much, but I'm sure you can easily find reason to not even considier me worth blocking.
          seem a bit defensive

          Comment

          • Chihiro Fujisaki
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2018
            • 3

            #560
            Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

            Originally posted by Yasuhiro Hagakure
            I may not be posting much, but I'm sure you can easily find reason to not even considier me worth blocking.
            Try pushing some lynches on people that might actually be wolves and I may change my mind...
            Originally posted by Mondo Owada
            **** chihiro has balls
            Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
            Why am I agreeing with Chihiro

            what's happening

            Comment

            • Kiyotaka Ishimaru
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2018
              • 1

              #561
              Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

              for a quiet person you should just accept you look bad

              Comment

              • Toko Fukawa
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2018
                • 0

                #562
                Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                Originally posted by Sakura Ogami
                This is a bad post because:
                - Its purely reactive and cherry picking of a specific thing in a thread
                - it argues partially off of something that is one sided (posting gimmick btw)
                - it gives an excuse while also trying to appease for inactivity
                - It is a post.
                - It argues nothing. It contains statements. There is no agreement, or disagreement made in that post. (Oh wow. I mentioned it for myself, I think maybe you should let me do what I want with that one.)
                - I do not think you comprehend what an excuse looks like. I have never tried to justify my not being here. If anything, I am rather shocked I was not on the chopping block from the start, or as far as I can recall, really discussed. Would you care to try again perhaps?

                Comment

                • Toko Fukawa
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2018
                  • 0

                  #563
                  Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                  Originally posted by Chihiro Fujisaki
                  No one is willing to reconsider on me and I'm just fucked up of it...
                  That is because your claim is somewhere out in the arctic, whilst we are currently sitting in Texas.

                  Comment

                  • Leon Kuwata
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2018
                    • 0

                    #564
                    Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                    Originally posted by Kiyotaka Ishimaru
                    Ok that confuses me. If you’re not the newest player and you know a few of the players, I don’t that that quite sets you at a big disadvantage, like as you say, you’re not the newest, so in fact you already know there are other players more disadvantaged than you in that sense ?
                    why is this happening
                    where they come from has no bearing on their alignment
                    this direction of questioning is useless and detrimental to town

                    Comment

                    • Chihiro Fujisaki
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2018
                      • 3

                      #565
                      Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                      If someone counterclaims me they are acqui and need to be divested if they're not lynched...

                      Not sure I'll be back... if I am it'll be just before deadline... bye friends/wolves/shitlords
                      Originally posted by Mondo Owada
                      **** chihiro has balls
                      Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
                      Why am I agreeing with Chihiro

                      what's happening

                      Comment

                      • Chihiro Fujisaki
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2018
                        • 3

                        #566
                        Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                        Originally posted by Toko Fukawa
                        That is because your claim is somewhere out in the arctic, whilst we are currently sitting in Texas.
                        .... I was likely to be lynched and I have to go.. no real choice here
                        Originally posted by Mondo Owada
                        **** chihiro has balls
                        Originally posted by Byakuya Togami
                        Why am I agreeing with Chihiro

                        what's happening

                        Comment

                        • Yasuhiro Hagakure
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2018
                          • 0

                          #567
                          Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                          Confirming not Blocker.

                          Originally posted by Chihiro Fujisaki
                          Try pushing some lynches on people that might actually be wolves and I may change my mind...
                          Well you're probably off the table, and I'm cool with Kiyotaka and Byukuya.
                          Obviously I'm off for myself, so from there, let's work our way down.
                          Aoi I'm still alright with despite her having posted much more infrequently.

                          So we have a decent town circle of 5 people.
                          13 left.
                          3 anti-town to hit.
                          Neat.

                          Comment

                          • Leon Kuwata
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2018
                            • 0

                            #568
                            Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                            Originally posted by Chihiro Fujisaki
                            I'm the Blocker and I blocked Leon...I think he's pretty wolfy and that there's a fair chance I blocked him making one of the wolf kills...I propose we lynch him...If we do and he flips wolf I will block Yasuhiro.
                            how does someone who is not a wolf commit a kill?
                            you're neglecting the following factors:
                            -I'm town
                            -there's a doctor
                            -acquisitioner could have a vest
                            -2 deaths per night are expected (this does not include the identity wolf kill)
                            -I'm fucking town

                            Comment

                            • Leon Kuwata
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2018
                              • 0

                              #569
                              Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                              Originally posted by Kiyotaka Ishimaru
                              I want to sleep.

                              I’m willing to lynch mondo, the person that said fuck in two posts and said they would do more in their third, Leon, and maybe actually Aoi unless they make a recent post I like
                              I forget why you dislike me since my playtime this game has not been consistent

                              Comment

                              • Yasuhiro Hagakure
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2018
                                • 0

                                #570
                                Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

                                PS. To whoever said for me to add them on PSN for Overwatch:
                                I don't play.

                                Sorry~

                                Comment

                                Working...