TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Celirra
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2015
    • 749

    #1546
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by LightManticorex2
    I haven't read anything since page 60 and game of thrones is coming on. These phase ends suck.

    I still think we should lynch blind, but I have not developed from that read.
    anyone else you'd be *ok* with lynching other than blind?
    ,,
     ,_, -ー'"{
     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
    彡と} 猫.{つ

    Comment

    • DaBackpack
      ~ お ま ん こ ~
      • Mar 2014
      • 918

      #1547
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD



      Originally posted by Moogy
      no one cares
      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
      that's kind of a sad statistic

      Comment

      • LightManticorex2
        FFR Player
        • May 2006
        • 25

        #1548
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        Freezin
        Lock clear

        Comment

        • LightManticorex2
          FFR Player
          • May 2006
          • 25

          #1549
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by Celirra
          anyone else you'd be *ok* with lynching other than blind?
          Last post may not have been clear. I'd also lynch freezin.
          Lock clear

          Comment

          • the sun fan
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2017
            • 658

            #1550
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by LightManticorex2
            Freezin
            got replaced by rapta
            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

            Comment

            • Rapta
              🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
              Profile Moderator
              FFR Simfile Author
              Global Moderator
              • Dec 2010
              • 1948

              #1551
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by LightManticorex2
              Freezin
              why
              Old Quotes
              Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
              Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
              Originally posted by Mourningfall
              [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
              Originally posted by Xiz
              Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
              Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
              Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
              Originally posted by Prawnskunk
              if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
              Originally posted by gold stinger
              do u even agrabah
              Originally posted by gold stinger
              Today at 12:53 AM
              I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
              Originally posted by Psychotik
              When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
              Originally posted by Haku
              have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




              Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
              OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
              Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
              We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
              Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
              You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

              Comment

              • Celirra
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2015
                • 749

                #1552
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                well I guess I haven't showered in a couple days and am wearing dirty laundry
                ,,
                 ,_, -ー'"{
                 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                彡と} 猫.{つ

                Comment

                • T-Force
                  Your world ends with you
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 4753

                  #1553
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  Code:
                  [B]New Message[/B] - Sent 08/20/17 at 8:05 PM
                  [u]Subject: [b]Day 2 Vote Count[/b][/u]
                  
                  [b]Rapta: 2[/b] - blindreper1179 [863], XelNya [1098]
                  [b]the sun fan: 2[/b] - Xiz [1389], Hakulyte [1509]
                  -
                  [B]blindreper1179: 1[/B] - LightManticoreX2 [1153]
                  [b]XelNya: 1[/b] - the sun fan [1175]
                  [b]LightManticoreX2: 1[/b] - Celirra [1375]
                  [b]Wayward Vagabond: 1[/b] - Rapta [1528]
                  
                  [i]Unvote[/i] - Wayward Vagabond [1515]
                  
                  Yet to Vote: roundbox, DaBackpack
                  
                  Phase ends in [B][COLOR="Red"]55 minutes[/COLOR][/B].
                  
                  Also, your distaste for my phase end times is garbage!
                  [I]*CRUNCH*[/I]
                  I'll add it to the heap!
                  Last edited by T-Force; 08-20-2017, 07:06 PM.
                  Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                  Comment

                  • Wayward Vagabond
                    Confirmed Heartbreaker
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jul 2012
                    • 5866

                    #1554
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    rapta bring it bub

                    Comment

                    • Rapta
                      🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
                      Profile Moderator
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      Global Moderator
                      • Dec 2010
                      • 1948

                      #1555
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      sunfan
                      Old Quotes
                      Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
                      Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
                      Originally posted by Mourningfall
                      [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
                      Originally posted by Xiz
                      Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
                      Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                      Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
                      Originally posted by Prawnskunk
                      if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
                      Originally posted by gold stinger
                      do u even agrabah
                      Originally posted by gold stinger
                      Today at 12:53 AM
                      I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
                      Originally posted by Psychotik
                      When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
                      Originally posted by Haku
                      have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




                      Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
                      OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
                      Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
                      We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
                      Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
                      You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #1556
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by Rapta
                        sunfan
                        felt it coming
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • Wayward Vagabond
                          Confirmed Heartbreaker
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jul 2012
                          • 5866

                          #1557
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by Rapta
                          sunfan
                          are you sheeping haku

                          Comment

                          • Celirra
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 749

                            #1558
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            hey guys lets get rid of this kit-oh nevermind it's still kitb
                            ,,
                             ,_, -ー'"{
                             ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                             ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                            彡と} 猫.{つ

                            Comment

                            • Rapta
                              🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
                              Profile Moderator
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              Global Moderator
                              • Dec 2010
                              • 1948

                              #1559
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                              are you sheeping haku
                              trying to live, don't mind me
                              Old Quotes
                              Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
                              Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
                              Originally posted by Mourningfall
                              [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
                              Originally posted by Xiz
                              Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
                              Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                              Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
                              Originally posted by Prawnskunk
                              if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
                              Originally posted by gold stinger
                              do u even agrabah
                              Originally posted by gold stinger
                              Today at 12:53 AM
                              I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
                              Originally posted by Psychotik
                              When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
                              Originally posted by Haku
                              have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




                              Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
                              OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
                              Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
                              We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
                              Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
                              You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

                              Comment

                              • Celirra
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 749

                                #1560
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                felt it coming
                                how are you feeling now
                                ,,
                                 ,_, -ー'"{
                                 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                                 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                                彡と} 猫.{つ

                                Comment

                                Working...