TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Celirra
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2015
    • 749

    #1441
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by Rapta
    celirra you've been very fun to read to far

    too fun
    I didn't know that I was hentai
    ,,
     ,_, -ー'"{
     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
    彡と} 猫.{つ

    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #1442
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      Also knowing MML couldn't rebuttal since he was gone, another thing you could do.

      However, one thing did come into mind just now. I wonder if greg was using the mentality of the Capitalism game by swapping to the AFK's or something as town? That's literally the only reason why I could see him doing something along those lines I guess, I dunno man

      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #1443
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        look

        I stand accused of just defending myself

        if you hoenstly think that then go suck a dick I'm top poster and I've absolutely done more analysis than anyone else in the thread and the trending up/down that's been happening on me today pretty much exactly coorelates when whenever I've done analysis people townread me and then when I'm not doing analysis right this fucking minute people start to lean me scum again

        I posted my fully detailed reads list, I feel about as good about it as I'm going to without bashing my head into a wall for minor improvements, and I don't even know who has done the second most after me.
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • Rapta
          🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
          Profile Moderator
          FFR Simfile Author
          Global Moderator
          • Dec 2010
          • 1948

          #1444
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by Celirra
          I didn't know that I was hentai
          do you even care?
          Old Quotes
          Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
          Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
          Originally posted by Mourningfall
          [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
          Originally posted by Xiz
          Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
          Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
          Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
          Originally posted by Prawnskunk
          if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
          Originally posted by gold stinger
          do u even agrabah
          Originally posted by gold stinger
          Today at 12:53 AM
          I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
          Originally posted by Psychotik
          When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
          Originally posted by Haku
          have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




          Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
          OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
          Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
          We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
          Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
          You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

          Comment

          • XelNya
            [Kaho]
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2012
            • 3369

            #1445
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by roundbox
            which post are you referring to?



            good afternoon, good evening, and good night
            you know what they say about tone reads
            (they're not based on evidence)
            (also what posts even led you to this tone??)



            is this why I'm Truman's neighbors?



            hey why am I good from your pov?



            hakulyte permanently etched into my "never lynch this game" list



            yes



            they don't need to add to the wagon, one already started it



            I don't think I outwardly mentioned anything about your gimmick this game, so I'm not really sure about the first sentence here.
            lynch order is sunfan > freezin > dabackpack >>>>>>>>> haku (don't lynch haku)
            You are good because there's three people who make better lynches than you.

            Originally posted by Xiz
            Alright, im about to head off. I'll have my phone with me until I fall asleep, but don't expect anything. Here are my reads list incase ya pull a fast one on me.

            Town

            Wayward

            Light Town:

            Cel
            Roundbox
            Haku
            Blind

            Null:

            Everyone else

            Light Wolf:

            Rapta

            Wolf:

            DBP
            Sunfan


            So yeah both DBP and Sunfan im going back and forth on, whichever.
            Ehhhhhhh

            Comment

            • Wayward Vagabond
              Confirmed Heartbreaker
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jul 2012
              • 5866

              #1446
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by the sun fan
              if someone accuses me of trying to pocket rapta for answering a question he asked I'm going to stab them in the eye
              im onto u

              Comment

              • T-Force
                Your world ends with you
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2007
                • 4753

                #1447
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                Code:
                [B]New Message[/B] - Sent 08/20/17 at 7:06 PM
                [u]Subject: [b]Day 2 Vote Count[/b][/u]
                
                [b]Rapta: 2[/b] - blindreper1179 [863], XelNya [1098]
                [b]the sun fan: 2[/b] - Wayward Vagabond [1147], Xiz [1389]
                -
                [b]blindreper1179: 1[/b] - LightManticoreX2 [1153]
                [b]XelNya: 1[/b] - the sun fan [1175]
                [b]LightManticoreX2: 1[/b] - Celirra [1375]
                [b]Celirra: 1[/b] - Rapta [1427]
                
                [i]Unvote[/i] - Hakulyte [1026]
                
                Yet to vote: roundbox, DaBackpack
                
                Phase ends in 1 hour and 54 minutes.
                Last edited by T-Force; 08-20-2017, 06:07 PM.
                Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                Comment

                • Celirra
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 749

                  #1448
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  look

                  I stand accused of just defending myself

                  if you hoenstly think that then go suck a dick I'm top poster and I've absolutely done more analysis than anyone else in the thread and the trending up/down that's been happening on me today pretty much exactly coorelates when whenever I've done analysis people townread me and then when I'm not doing analysis right this fucking minute people start to lean me scum again

                  I posted my fully detailed reads list, I feel about as good about it as I'm going to without bashing my head into a wall for minor improvements, and I don't even know who has done the second most after me.

                  lynch all liars?

                  This is coming off even more like you're offended and it's making me read you scum even though there's a lot saying you're not to me
                  ,,
                   ,_, -ー'"{
                   ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                   ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                  彡と} 猫.{つ

                  Comment

                  • Rapta
                    🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
                    Profile Moderator
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    Global Moderator
                    • Dec 2010
                    • 1948

                    #1449
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    I think freezin is a wolf because he hasn't told anyone he's bad at twg and working and eating ice cream and being cute yet, and freezin always does at least one of those things when he's something
                    o-o
                    Old Quotes
                    Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
                    Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
                    Originally posted by Mourningfall
                    [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
                    Originally posted by Xiz
                    Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
                    Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                    Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
                    Originally posted by Prawnskunk
                    if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
                    Originally posted by gold stinger
                    do u even agrabah
                    Originally posted by gold stinger
                    Today at 12:53 AM
                    I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
                    Originally posted by Psychotik
                    When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
                    Originally posted by Haku
                    have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




                    Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
                    OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
                    Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
                    We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
                    Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
                    You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #1450
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by Xiz
                      Rapta you took the slot of freezin, Freezin was towny until round and haku spoke up a bit more and ya fell


                      And sunfan I dunno, speculation here, you might have picked up on a MML soft and slowly pushed on MML with the whole "not voting cel" and your "i guess my vote is staying on lar how about we kill lar"
                      alright buddy the fucking onus is on you not me

                      YOU have to show HOW I picked up on the soft in order to provide this accusation

                      you CAN'T say that it is possible that I did something and just leave it at that

                      fwiw I still don't understand how that is a soft but w/e that ship has sailed and I doubt anyone doubting me believes me about that
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • Hakulyte
                        aka Haku
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 4697

                        #1451
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        Roundbox, your lynch order is silly if you think the entire wolf team is on mml's wagon.

                        Comment

                        • XelNya
                          [Kaho]
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 3369

                          #1452
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          Also I am not putting up with rapta getting a feee pass for replacing in.

                          Rapta my votes on you, do town stuff go.

                          Comment

                          • DaBackpack
                            ~ お ま ん こ ~
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 918

                            #1453
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by roundbox
                            I knew you would recognize this!! (that's why I posted it)

                            just started watching it on Tuesday. goodshit
                            the fuckin way she goes


                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            no one cares
                            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                            that's kind of a sad statistic

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #1454
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by Celirra

                              lynch all liars?

                              This is coming off even more like you're offended and it's making me read you scum even though there's a lot saying you're not to me
                              I have done more analysis
                              you have slightly more posts
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • the sun fan
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2017
                                • 658

                                #1455
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                                Roundbox, your lynch order is silly if you think the entire wolf team is on mml's wagon.
                                he was asked in what order he would lynch the other voters, I thought the same thing at first though
                                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                                Comment

                                Working...