TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Wayward Vagabond
    Confirmed Heartbreaker
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2012
    • 5866

    #1561
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by Rapta
    trying to live, don't mind me
    this is a really weird answer

    Comment

    • Wayward Vagabond
      Confirmed Heartbreaker
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2012
      • 5866

      #1562
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      is rapta the kind of person to make "im a wolf" jokes

      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #1563
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by Celirra
        how are you feeling now
        not better but I have to do what I have to do
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • Rapta
          🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
          Profile Moderator
          FFR Simfile Author
          Global Moderator
          • Dec 2010
          • 1948

          #1564
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
          this is a really weird answer
          go read my last game, works pretty damn well to win (final 3 except the wolf pocketed raeko and raeko wouldn't vote the wolf, so it was unwinnable)
          Old Quotes
          Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
          Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
          Originally posted by Mourningfall
          [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
          Originally posted by Xiz
          Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
          Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
          Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
          Originally posted by Prawnskunk
          if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
          Originally posted by gold stinger
          do u even agrabah
          Originally posted by gold stinger
          Today at 12:53 AM
          I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
          Originally posted by Psychotik
          When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
          Originally posted by Haku
          have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




          Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
          OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
          Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
          We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
          Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
          You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

          Comment

          • Wayward Vagabond
            Confirmed Heartbreaker
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2012
            • 5866

            #1565
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            didn't realize he already had two votes on him wahoops

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #1566
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by Rapta
              trying to live, don't mind me
              I know
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • Rapta
                🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
                Profile Moderator
                FFR Simfile Author
                Global Moderator
                • Dec 2010
                • 1948

                #1567
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                or wait was it final 4 and haku was there too or something ffs
                Old Quotes
                Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
                Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
                Originally posted by Mourningfall
                [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
                Originally posted by Xiz
                Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
                Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
                Originally posted by Prawnskunk
                if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
                Originally posted by gold stinger
                do u even agrabah
                Originally posted by gold stinger
                Today at 12:53 AM
                I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
                Originally posted by Psychotik
                When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
                Originally posted by Haku
                have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




                Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
                OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
                Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
                We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
                Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
                You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #1568
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  fwiw I am working on another post in another tab, this is the account for my momentary lull in posting
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • Wayward Vagabond
                    Confirmed Heartbreaker
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jul 2012
                    • 5866

                    #1569
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by Rapta
                    go read my last game, works pretty damn well to win (final 3 except the wolf pocketed raeko and raeko wouldn't vote the wolf, so it was unwinnable)
                    what

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #1570
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by Rapta
                      or wait was it final 4 and haku was there too or something ffs
                      yeah it was a final 4
                      inDheart no killed going into the last day
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • Rapta
                        🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
                        Profile Moderator
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        Global Moderator
                        • Dec 2010
                        • 1948

                        #1571
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        final 4, haku and i wanted to lynch wolf but wolf pocketed raeko and raeko wouldn't vote wolf so haku ended up voting me to prevent kitb ending with wolf win
                        Old Quotes
                        Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
                        Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
                        Originally posted by Mourningfall
                        [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
                        Originally posted by Xiz
                        Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
                        Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                        Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
                        Originally posted by Prawnskunk
                        if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
                        Originally posted by gold stinger
                        do u even agrabah
                        Originally posted by gold stinger
                        Today at 12:53 AM
                        I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
                        Originally posted by Psychotik
                        When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
                        Originally posted by Haku
                        have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




                        Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
                        OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
                        Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
                        We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
                        Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
                        You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

                        Comment

                        • Celirra
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 749

                          #1572
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          that was a fun game
                          ,,
                           ,_, -ー'"{
                           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                          彡と} 猫.{つ

                          Comment

                          • Rapta
                            🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
                            Profile Moderator
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            Global Moderator
                            • Dec 2010
                            • 1948

                            #1573
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            also during that game i didnt vote the town that was lynched day 1 and i also lynched a wolf on day 2 and self preserved on day 3 only to be put into an unwinnable situation on day 4
                            Old Quotes
                            Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
                            Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
                            Originally posted by Mourningfall
                            [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
                            Originally posted by Xiz
                            Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
                            Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                            Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
                            Originally posted by Prawnskunk
                            if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
                            Originally posted by gold stinger
                            do u even agrabah
                            Originally posted by gold stinger
                            Today at 12:53 AM
                            I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
                            Originally posted by Psychotik
                            When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
                            Originally posted by Haku
                            have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




                            Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
                            OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
                            Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
                            We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
                            Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
                            You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

                            Comment

                            • Hakulyte
                              aka Haku
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 4697

                              #1574
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by Rapta
                              final 4, haku and i wanted to lynch wolf but wolf pocketed raeko and raeko wouldn't vote wolf so haku ended up voting me to prevent kitb ending with wolf win
                              How dare you mislynch me in final phase when you had the right lead.

                              Comment

                              • Rapta
                                🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
                                Profile Moderator
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                Global Moderator
                                • Dec 2010
                                • 1948

                                #1575
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                raeko wouldn't vote the wolf, who i first wanted to lynch

                                so therefore i attempted to do the second best bet and vote raeko, but wolf wouldn't vote raeko

                                so all i was left was to vote you I couldn't get them on board and you know it
                                Old Quotes
                                Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
                                Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
                                Originally posted by Mourningfall
                                [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
                                Originally posted by Xiz
                                Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
                                Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                                Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
                                Originally posted by Prawnskunk
                                if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
                                Originally posted by gold stinger
                                do u even agrabah
                                Originally posted by gold stinger
                                Today at 12:53 AM
                                I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
                                Originally posted by Psychotik
                                When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
                                Originally posted by Haku
                                have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




                                Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
                                OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
                                Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
                                We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
                                Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
                                You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

                                Comment

                                Working...