TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • blindreper1179
    Vice President Of TGB
    • Jun 2006
    • 5902

    #1531
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    this is the "my mom thinks I'm cool" defense
    Look bro, I literally brought it up one time. And remember when I said maybe you don't read me well when you said I might be a wolf?
    Originally posted by thesunfan
    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
    Originally posted by choof
    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
    Originally posted by choof
    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
    Originally posted by Celirra
    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

    Comment

    • roundbox
      fhqwhgads
      • Feb 2005
      • 2086

      #1532
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by Rapta
      can i get a group concencuc?
      yeah haku town
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



      Comment

      • roundbox
        fhqwhgads
        • Feb 2005
        • 2086

        #1533
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by the sun fan
        I don't have anything new and I'm not looking for it.

        nothing at all?
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #1534
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          you and blind have both said "DBP has agreed with something I've said" or in blind's case, "DBP said he thought I was town" which is annoying on my end because

          1) it's not being contested, which places a lot of burden on my playing ability, but more importantly
          2) it can read as an appeal to authority, with me as authority (lol), which simultaneously removes heat from you, and also implicates me in the case that whatever you're pushing is wrong
          it was being contested, friend
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • blindreper1179
            Vice President Of TGB
            • Jun 2006
            • 5902

            #1535
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            Votes?
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
            Originally posted by choof
            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
            Originally posted by choof
            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
            Originally posted by Celirra
            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

            Comment

            • LightManticorex2
              FFR Player
              • May 2006
              • 25

              #1536
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              Shit when is day end? 5 mins or an hour
              Lock clear

              Comment

              • Rapta
                🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
                Profile Moderator
                FFR Simfile Author
                Global Moderator
                • Dec 2010
                • 1948

                #1537
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by LightManticorex2
                Shit when is day end? 5 mins or an hour
                do you see a shit ton of eod votes? lol
                Old Quotes
                Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
                Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
                Originally posted by Mourningfall
                [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
                Originally posted by Xiz
                Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
                Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
                Originally posted by Prawnskunk
                if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
                Originally posted by gold stinger
                do u even agrabah
                Originally posted by gold stinger
                Today at 12:53 AM
                I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
                Originally posted by Psychotik
                When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
                Originally posted by Haku
                have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




                Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
                OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
                Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
                We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
                Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
                You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

                Comment

                • Celirra
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 749

                  #1538
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by LightManticorex2
                  Shit when is day end? 5 mins or an hour
                  63min
                  ,,
                   ,_, -ー'"{
                   ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                   ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                  彡と} 猫.{つ

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #1539
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by roundbox

                    nothing at all?
                    please read my larger post if you are discontent with my reads
                    please offer criticism or ask me questions for I feel like I have done enough in that department
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #1540
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      Haku is right that I do need to find a bigger fish or whatever his exact wording was
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #1541
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        please read my larger post if you are discontent with my reads
                        please offer criticism or ask me questions for I feel like I have done enough in that department
                        discontent with my opinion here*
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • LightManticorex2
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2006
                          • 25

                          #1542
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by Celirra
                          63min
                          I haven't read anything since page 60 and game of thrones is coming on. These phase ends suck.

                          I still think we should lynch blind, but I have not developed from that read.
                          Lock clear

                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #1543
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            you know what I'll repost it so I can talk about that might be a fruitful excersize
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • Rapta
                              🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
                              Profile Moderator
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              Global Moderator
                              • Dec 2010
                              • 1948

                              #1544
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              i thought for sure when i was gonna have to replace in, it would be the one day i was at my friends house, so i changed my alt account to have a funny picture for twg

                              go look at it i dont want it wasted ;-;

                              obulus
                              Old Quotes
                              Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
                              Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
                              Originally posted by Mourningfall
                              [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
                              Originally posted by Xiz
                              Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
                              Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                              Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
                              Originally posted by Prawnskunk
                              if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
                              Originally posted by gold stinger
                              do u even agrabah
                              Originally posted by gold stinger
                              Today at 12:53 AM
                              I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
                              Originally posted by Psychotik
                              When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
                              Originally posted by Haku
                              have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




                              Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
                              OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
                              Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
                              We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
                              Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
                              You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

                              Comment

                              • Celirra
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 749

                                #1545
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by Rapta
                                i thought for sure when i was gonna have to replace in, it would be the one day i was at my friends house, so i changed my alt account to have a funny picture for twg

                                go look at it i dont want it wasted ;-;

                                obulus
                                I appreciate you
                                ,,
                                 ,_, -ー'"{
                                 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                                 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                                彡と} 猫.{つ

                                Comment

                                Working...