TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Celirra
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2015
    • 749

    #1606
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by Rapta
    usually what i do with haku is see if he is being haku and then see if everyone else agrees with me

    worked 100% of the time of every game i played with him
    as I mentioned earlier I think haku is being unhaku
    ,,
     ,_, -ー'"{
     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
    彡と} 猫.{つ

    Comment

    • the sun fan
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2017
      • 658

      #1607
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      That's very similar to my reads during most of this phase. In fact, your game is so similar to mine that I keep feeling uncomfortable with my read on you.

      The problem remains that it's really hard to make a case on them outside of meta and the best way for town to get their data together and push things is to get more information.

      I think what you have going on your side is that Xiz/Roundbox have an insistance into that MML wagon rather doing standard pushes.

      I can see Xel being a lone wolf here as well so, yeah. Your lynch is very likely to happen because there's mechanical data behind it and I feel like the majority will not want to do a blind leap of faith into one of your top scums.
      this kind of complacency with lynching me is very, very frustrating. I have done nothing to deserve this.
      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

      Comment

      • T-Force
        Your world ends with you
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2007
        • 4753

        #1608
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        Code:
        [B]New Message[/B] - Sent 08/20/17 at 8:39 PM
        [u]Subject: [b]Time Reminder[/b][/u]
        
        There are [B][COLOR="Red"]20 minutes[/COLOR][/B] remaining in the phase.
        
        Remember [COLOR="Green"]:59[/COLOR] :00 [COLOR="Red"]:01[/COLOR].
        Last edited by T-Force; 08-20-2017, 07:40 PM.
        Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

        Comment

        • Rapta
          🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
          Profile Moderator
          FFR Simfile Author
          Global Moderator
          • Dec 2010
          • 1948

          #1609
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by Celirra
          as I mentioned earlier I think haku is being unhaku
          last time i felt that was last game
          and everyone felt otherwise
          so i went with it
          and he was a chosen lol
          Old Quotes
          Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
          Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
          Originally posted by Mourningfall
          [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
          Originally posted by Xiz
          Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
          Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
          Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
          Originally posted by Prawnskunk
          if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
          Originally posted by gold stinger
          do u even agrabah
          Originally posted by gold stinger
          Today at 12:53 AM
          I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
          Originally posted by Psychotik
          When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
          Originally posted by Haku
          have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




          Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
          OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
          Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
          We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
          Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
          You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

          Comment

          • the sun fan
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2017
            • 658

            #1610
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            I'm not saying for you to blindly trust me. I am asking you to take no more than 5 minutes, look at Xel's very dismal iso and see if you can find anything resembling quality.
            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

            Comment

            • Rapta
              🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
              Profile Moderator
              FFR Simfile Author
              Global Moderator
              • Dec 2010
              • 1948

              #1611
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              vote count please
              Old Quotes
              Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
              Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
              Originally posted by Mourningfall
              [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
              Originally posted by Xiz
              Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
              Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
              Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
              Originally posted by Prawnskunk
              if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
              Originally posted by gold stinger
              do u even agrabah
              Originally posted by gold stinger
              Today at 12:53 AM
              I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
              Originally posted by Psychotik
              When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
              Originally posted by Haku
              have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




              Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
              OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
              Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
              We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
              Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
              You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

              Comment

              • Hakulyte
                aka Haku
                • Jul 2005
                • 4697

                #1612
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by the sun fan
                this kind of complacency with lynching me is very, very frustrating. I have done nothing to deserve this.
                Xiz/Xel/Roundbox could be a viable team that everyone is overlooking over "obvious weird stuff".

                Comment

                • roundbox
                  fhqwhgads
                  • Feb 2005
                  • 2086

                  #1613
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by Celirra
                  as I mentioned earlier I think haku is being unhaku
                  staahp
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #1614
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    haku, fwiw I don't think our games are similar thus far but w/e

                    you and Celirra getting mindfucked when we have similar thoughts is just annoying
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #1615
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      I feel like I've moved out of the anger part of grief and into the depressing part
                      if it doesn't go in that order I don't really give a shit
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • roundbox
                        fhqwhgads
                        • Feb 2005
                        • 2086

                        #1616
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by Hakulyte
                        Xiz/Xel/Roundbox could be a viable team that everyone is overlooking over "obvious weird stuff".
                        ???
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                        Comment

                        • the sun fan
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2017
                          • 658

                          #1617
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          whatever that'll probably make haku more happy to keep his vote on me

                          whatever
                          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                          Comment

                          • XelNya
                            [Kaho]
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 3369

                            #1618
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by Rapta
                            only weird thing i felt from xel is his asking me to be more townie

                            last guy that pulled that was OPkiller who was a wolf
                            Me asking you to be t

                            Greg i'll sum up my response as I'm on mobile

                            I have pressured freezin
                            You've been getting sorted out by others, I figured posing my scum pile atm as a question would be better than a list
                            Blinds been getting hit from me since day began and that fuck still has managed to do less than me, even if you feel I've been lacking this day

                            But again this is a response based on a skim on my phone.

                            Comment

                            • XelNya
                              [Kaho]
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 3369

                              #1619
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              I do think we dont lynch sunfam here though

                              Comment

                              • the sun fan
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2017
                                • 658

                                #1620
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                roundbox if you're a wolf and this is revenge for that turbo, well done
                                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                                Comment

                                Working...