TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hakulyte
    aka Haku
    • Jul 2005
    • 4697

    #2131
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by LightManticorex2
    I don't like a roundbox lynch. Meta seems to see him dying in the night very frequently.
    lol

    Comment

    • blindreper1179
      Vice President Of TGB
      • Jun 2006
      • 5902

      #2132
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      lol
      Manti confirmed wolf
      Originally posted by thesunfan
      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
      Originally posted by choof
      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
      Originally posted by choof
      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
      Originally posted by Celirra
      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #2133
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by blindreper1179
        Manti confirmed wolf
        It's a little more complicated than that because it's also creating the hypothetical world where wolfchat's goal is to frame Manti.

        It's just easier to assume it's in his wolf range.

        Note that this post was a reply to Sunfan having suspicions on Roundbox. Avoiding a Roundbox lynch is a good thing.

        ..but how do you know that?

        :thinking:

        Comment

        • blindreper1179
          Vice President Of TGB
          • Jun 2006
          • 5902

          #2134
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by Hakulyte
          It's a little more complicated than that because it's also creating the hypothetical world where wolfchat's goal is to frame Manti.

          It's just easier to assume it's in his wolf range.

          Note that this post was a reply to Sunfan having suspicions on Roundbox. Avoiding a Roundbox lynch is a good thing.

          ..but how do you know that?

          :thinking:
          I was more or less being an ass. It definitely doesn't confirm him. Framing is a thing, but I think Manti is wolf anyways...
          Originally posted by thesunfan
          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
          Originally posted by choof
          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
          Originally posted by choof
          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
          Originally posted by Celirra
          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

          Comment

          • Hakulyte
            aka Haku
            • Jul 2005
            • 4697

            #2135
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            Celirra never got back to me on this, but I misread:
            Originally posted by Celirra
            hey gradiant if I'm not a wolf anymore put your vote on something red
            for
            Originally posted by Celirra
            hey gradiant [nothing] I'm not a wolf anymore put your vote on something red

            Comment

            • Celirra
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2015
              • 749

              #2136
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              ok honestly in iso'ing manti I didn't find the roundbox/manti interaction I thought I remembered, so nothing incriminating there.

              Gonna go check blind/manti
              ,,
               ,_, -ー'"{
               ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
               ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
              彡と} 猫.{つ

              Comment

              • Hakulyte
                aka Haku
                • Jul 2005
                • 4697

                #2137
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by Celirra
                ok honestly in iso'ing manti I didn't find the roundbox/manti interaction I thought I remembered, so nothing incriminating there.

                Gonna go check blind/manti
                What do you think of the Sunfan/Manti interaction?

                Comment

                • Hakulyte
                  aka Haku
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 4697

                  #2138
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by Xiz
                  I absolutely will not be answering this question.
                  I have a code of honor to lynch everyone who say things like this.

                  Comment

                  • Celirra
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 749

                    #2139
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    meant blind/roundbox oops
                    ,,
                     ,_, -ー'"{
                     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                    彡と} 猫.{つ

                    Comment

                    • Celirra
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 749

                      #2140
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by Hakulyte
                      What do you think of the Sunfan/Manti interaction?
                      any specific interaction in particular or do you want me to go back and check manti again in full
                      ,,
                       ,_, -ー'"{
                       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                      彡と} 猫.{つ

                      Comment

                      • Hakulyte
                        aka Haku
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 4697

                        #2141
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by Celirra
                        I appreciate this don't worry
                        :thinking:

                        Comment

                        • Hakulyte
                          aka Haku
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 4697

                          #2142
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by inDheart
                          i'm hype for deadchat telling us about how easy the game should be right now
                          Gives me vibes similar to this ^

                          Comment

                          • Hakulyte
                            aka Haku
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 4697

                            #2143
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            any specific interaction in particular or do you want me to go back and check manti again in full
                            The one I just posted before you posted. ;-;

                            Comment

                            • Hakulyte
                              aka Haku
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 4697

                              #2144
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              Celirra/Manti/Xiz

                              (Xel was town @ why this phase is more quiet)

                              :thinking:

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #2145
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                Well, this is hard to defend because it's like Xel deserted the thread.

                                Comment

                                Working...