TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #1486
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by Xiz
    I just speculated there might have been a soft since he flipped blue. I never said there WAS a soft.

    Greg why did you say "How i picked up on a soft" that might have never been there?

    I think you might have just slipped homie. Fuck im too excited to sleep. UGH why did the phase have to end today lol. Last filler words.
    because its part of what Hakulyte has said?
    I think DBP has agreed.

    It feels like you're not reading the thread dude.
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • the sun fan
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2017
      • 658

      #1487
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by Rapta
      can i get a group concencuc?
      I think only celirra has voiced that he's not fine with Hakulyte being strong town. If someone else did idr them
      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

      Comment

      • Rapta
        🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
        Profile Moderator
        FFR Simfile Author
        Global Moderator
        • Dec 2010
        • 1948

        #1488
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by Hakulyte
        I need help.
        I need friends.
        I need friends to help me explore thoughts after I formulate ideas.
        I need friends to be critical without necessary getting into fights.
        I need friends to help me until the end of the game if they town read me even if I may lose credibility somewhere.
        I also need to become a friend and do all of the above in my own way.
        You need to help me town read you so I can also do all the above for you.

        When you're a friend, you're not necessary a town read yet, but you're cooler than a null.

        I would like to make a pact with the sun fan to be my friend. I like his first post. I'm willing to reward him for being slightly mechanical and I'm sharing values when it comes to the idea of dropping the insults/attacks etc.

        I'm just sometimes forgetting to listen to myself which is why I need friends to remind me.

        I want to believe he's going to remain consistent with the idea of wanting to follow the win con.
        I also discourage passive/safe gameplay because wolves keep doing that. You should try to take a stance even if it's wrong and keep trying until it makes sense.

        Lots of memeing in the thread already. I'd prefer to get semi-serious early on, but whatever. Apparently memes are fun and if players are having fun they're more likely to eventually switch to critical thinking properly.

        #Haku made a formal post
        idk why you guys wanna lynch sunfan
        but if sunfan then maybe haku did a thing
        Old Quotes
        Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
        Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
        Originally posted by Mourningfall
        [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
        Originally posted by Xiz
        Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
        Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
        Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
        Originally posted by Prawnskunk
        if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
        Originally posted by gold stinger
        do u even agrabah
        Originally posted by gold stinger
        Today at 12:53 AM
        I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
        Originally posted by Psychotik
        When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
        Originally posted by Haku
        have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




        Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
        OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
        Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
        We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
        Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
        You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

        Comment

        • blindreper1179
          Vice President Of TGB
          • Jun 2006
          • 5902

          #1489
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by Celirra
          blind because
          a) scummy for reasons I've mentioned that don't make sense because I can't read him properly.
          b) I'm tunneling on him by accident and cant shake him being wolf, it would clear my mind if nothing else, aka I'm a wolf and he won't be lynched or night killed otherwise.
          3) he's not helping town anyways here so we wouldn't lose anything should he flip town, which is a lie because he has pushed others and has defended himself pretty well, I just want to mislynch.
          d) Xiz redeemed himself at least a bit more in my eyes, and I fear a rapta lynch if a mislynch could cause another stagnating phase which would be really bad, though now that it's not freezin who I had a lot of faith in I wouldn't be super opposed to it anymore, aka I'm being flaky so I don't look bad.
          Fixed that for you celery.
          Originally posted by thesunfan
          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
          Originally posted by choof
          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
          Originally posted by choof
          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
          Originally posted by Celirra
          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

          Comment

          • Rapta
            🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
            Profile Moderator
            FFR Simfile Author
            Global Moderator
            • Dec 2010
            • 1948

            #1490
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            (i think this is allowed)

            this is what im listening to while thinking about lynching people

            Old Quotes
            Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
            Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
            Originally posted by Mourningfall
            [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
            Originally posted by Xiz
            Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
            Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
            Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
            Originally posted by Prawnskunk
            if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
            Originally posted by gold stinger
            do u even agrabah
            Originally posted by gold stinger
            Today at 12:53 AM
            I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
            Originally posted by Psychotik
            When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
            Originally posted by Haku
            have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




            Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
            OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
            Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
            We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
            Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
            You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

            Comment

            • DaBackpack
              ~ お ま ん こ ~
              • Mar 2014
              • 918

              #1491
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              this is embarrassing to say but I don't have any real direction this game

              both of the top targets this phase from what I can tell (sunfan and blind) I have as towny

              I also don't actually have any wolf reads which is really sad


              Originally posted by Moogy
              no one cares
              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
              that's kind of a sad statistic

              Comment

              • the sun fan
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2017
                • 658

                #1492
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                honestly I feel like me being in the headspace that I am in is hurting me rather than helping me.

                I truly feel like people are cherrypicking what I'm saying in response to them, or just not really responding to what I'm saying. I know that this isn't everyone, but I do feel a little ganged up on atm.

                i'm going to be gone for a bit and come back later. when that happens I'll be here til the phase ends.
                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                Comment

                • Celirra
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 749

                  #1493
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  im not trying to inflate anything people fucking said that I've just been defensive when that's just flat out wrong

                  im not trying to make this a fucking competition and I don't really have an effort post that I can make that would actually be anything new from me

                  I could probably fucking c/p my earlier reads list into another tab slightly change the order of the reads and a few fringe things, repost it and people would probably be happy with that based on how the game is going

                  I said earlier that I've said/done what I feel like I need to do and the rest is playing out the rest of the phase.

                  You're not getting pushed on. I am. That's why I'm "inflating what I've done to get town points." You're wrong though. I'm not trying to get town points, I'm trying to get people to stop pushing on me.

                  So no. I'm not going to make a super long effort post. I don't have anything new and I'm not looking for it.

                  People don't have a problem with my effort posts. aside from blind pointing out a typo and you commenting on my lynch order, I'd wager that hardly anyone gives a damn about them.

                  People have a problem with just about everything else. At risk of making you sad/mad or reinforcing your feeling that I somehow get offended (and this is me inferring this you didn't say this) to the point where I'm mad outside of the game, you speak of that which you do not know, which comes from inexperience.
                  Parts of this I like and parts of this I dislike. Consistent = good, but consistent with what I was previously reading you wolf for balances out to make it a null.

                  For what it's worth I share your sentiment with the last two paragraphs, and it really irked me when Haku summed up my game as entirely shitposting (it's only been like 70% shitposting). That said, those are the hands you're dealt.

                  At this point if you're curious, I'm trying to make a Celirra death, be it lynch or nk, give the most benefit possible for town, because I think that's the only way for me to make an impact right now since I doubt I can sway anyone with anything.
                  ,,
                   ,_, -ー'"{
                   ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                   ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                  彡と} 猫.{つ

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #1494
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by Rapta
                    (i think this is allowed)

                    this is what im listening to while thinking about lynching people

                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MO30...q_aS9GAUmHaPbA
                    its allowed
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • roundbox
                      fhqwhgads
                      • Feb 2005
                      • 2086

                      #1495
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by Hakulyte
                      Roundbox, your lynch order is silly if you think the entire wolf team is on mml's wagon.
                      I was just responding to Xiz. If you check out my reads list, you will see that both freezin and backpack are not on my wolf or slight wolf categories.
                      #rideordie
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                      Comment

                      • Celirra
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 749

                        #1496
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        this is embarrassing to say but I don't have any real direction this game

                        both of the top targets this phase from what I can tell (sunfan and blind) I have as towny

                        I also don't actually have any wolf reads which is really sad
                        can you give 2 names you want lyncharoonied?
                        ,,
                         ,_, -ー'"{
                         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                        彡と} 猫.{つ

                        Comment

                        • Celirra
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 749

                          #1497
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          honestly I feel like me being in the headspace that I am in is hurting me rather than helping me.

                          I truly feel like people are cherrypicking what I'm saying in response to them, or just not really responding to what I'm saying. I know that this isn't everyone, but I do feel a little ganged up on atm.

                          i'm going to be gone for a bit and come back later. when that happens I'll be here til the phase ends.
                          Hopefully it helps; when I was getting testy earlier a bit of a break helped me a lot. I feel bad for being an ass earlier now honestly
                          ,,
                           ,_, -ー'"{
                           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                          彡と} 猫.{つ

                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #1498
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            this is embarrassing to say but I don't have any real direction this game

                            both of the top targets this phase from what I can tell (sunfan and blind) I have as towny

                            I also don't actually have any wolf reads which is really sad
                            please try and fix if you're town

                            its literally my only hangup on you

                            im gone for a bit now
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • DaBackpack
                              ~ お ま ん こ ~
                              • Mar 2014
                              • 918

                              #1499
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              because its part of what Hakulyte has said?
                              I think DBP has agreed.

                              It feels like you're not reading the thread dude.
                              you and blind have both said "DBP has agreed with something I've said" or in blind's case, "DBP said he thought I was town" which is annoying on my end because

                              1) it's not being contested, which places a lot of burden on my playing ability, but more importantly
                              2) it can read as an appeal to authority, with me as authority (lol), which simultaneously removes heat from you, and also implicates me in the case that whatever you're pushing is wrong


                              Originally posted by Moogy
                              no one cares
                              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                              that's kind of a sad statistic

                              Comment

                              • Wayward Vagabond
                                Confirmed Heartbreaker
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jul 2012
                                • 5866

                                #1500
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                                rapta quick who would you lynch in the night
                                Rapta pls answer quickly

                                Comment

                                Working...