TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Rapta
    🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
    Profile Moderator
    FFR Simfile Author
    Global Moderator
    • Dec 2010
    • 1948

    #1576
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    Oh man let's look at this hardcore pressure he's been throwing at you



    Oh shit son that's nasty hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    this with a few other posts i saw, makes me understand sunfan wagon a bit
    Old Quotes
    Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
    Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
    Originally posted by Mourningfall
    [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
    Originally posted by Xiz
    Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
    Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
    Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
    Originally posted by Prawnskunk
    if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
    Originally posted by gold stinger
    do u even agrabah
    Originally posted by gold stinger
    Today at 12:53 AM
    I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
    Originally posted by Psychotik
    When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
    Originally posted by Haku
    have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




    Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
    OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
    Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
    We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
    Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
    You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

    Comment

    • roundbox
      fhqwhgads
      • Feb 2005
      • 2086

      #1577
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by Rapta
      lol idk wtf im doing rn
      intuition says this is towny
      throwing votes around feels towny too
      might as well be the last turbo with his town projections imo
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



      Comment

      • Rapta
        🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
        Profile Moderator
        FFR Simfile Author
        Global Moderator
        • Dec 2010
        • 1948

        #1578
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        Fucking where?
        lar was replying to sunfan who said roundbox was having a strong reaction but then elaborated with "he called me weird on multiple occasions"

        thats not a strong reaction

        trying to hyperbolize (english lol) and draw attention to roundbox maybe?
        Old Quotes
        Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
        Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
        Originally posted by Mourningfall
        [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
        Originally posted by Xiz
        Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
        Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
        Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
        Originally posted by Prawnskunk
        if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
        Originally posted by gold stinger
        do u even agrabah
        Originally posted by gold stinger
        Today at 12:53 AM
        I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
        Originally posted by Psychotik
        When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
        Originally posted by Haku
        have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




        Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
        OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
        Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
        We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
        Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
        You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

        Comment

        • roundbox
          fhqwhgads
          • Feb 2005
          • 2086

          #1579
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by Rapta
          this with a few other posts i saw, makes me understand sunfan wagon a bit
          I'm not really reading him wolf for his confusion/ w/e between my post and lars. IT's mostly the parking vote thing and the pocketing stuff.
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



          Comment

          • Wayward Vagabond
            Confirmed Heartbreaker
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2012
            • 5866

            #1580
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by Celirra
            also I'm going to go on record and say that if anyone ever has more posts in this thread than hakulyte I'm going to policy vote them because no town would ever spam that much
            celery

            Comment

            • roundbox
              fhqwhgads
              • Feb 2005
              • 2086

              #1581
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
              celery
              lmaousine
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



              Comment

              • the sun fan
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2017
                • 658

                #1582
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by the sun fan
                the tl;dr is something like

                really don't wanna kill
                blind
                cel
                haku

                don't wanna kill but /could/ be wolves
                dbp
                roundbox
                WV

                acceptable lynches
                freezin
                manti

                desired lynches
                xiz
                xel

                leaving my vote on Xel.

                I think Haku already said this, if it wasn't haku then it was Cel, and he said that Xel's iso is quite lacking. I think that's the biggest tell here.
                if you want the non tl;dr you can click on the arrow and scroll up one post, not going to repost it in the interest of space.

                I think Xel is the best lynch and I talked a bit about it there.

                Xel DOES have good games as a wolf. He has had several, including one recent on of which the name escapes me. However, when he is posting rather lackluster the way that I feel like he has been this game, he is often a wolf. He has not responded to my callout. He has not made any deep-dives into the thread (though he has apparently done some work, I am not saying he has done nothing).

                This is how I feel like he plays as a wolf.

                Now, I might be the only one that gives a shit about this part, and I have explained this already, but your memory might be telling you that I had a townread on Xel last phase. You remember correctly if that is the case. My reason for this was he had a rather in depth read on me. It felt, to me, like he had actually thought deeply about something I had said (if memory serves it was about my post saying that I know I wasn't being weird). Since I have had this change of heart, I have to explain why I was wrong. Xel does tend to focus on me a little bit, and I do think that he would admit it. There was a period of time, and he may still feel this way I am honestly not sure, where he felt rather strongly that he had a good read on me. I was often the subject of his strongest read when he was town. The post he made during last phase is likely a reflection of this focus. Because he has spent so much time actually reading me, he is able to sprinkle in ways that he actually does read me as town when he rolls wolf. This is my current theory.

                Now, people who don't give a shit about meta, I don't really have much for you. I operate pretty heavily off of meta, but I will still try to find common ground with you. If you disagree with my next sentence, this paragraph may not be for you. Wolves, on average, post less than townspeople. Freezin referenced it earlier, but wolf fatigue absolutely is a huge factor. WV felt it heavily last game, it effects almost everyone, myself included (ties a bit back into Haku reading me based on my Civ 5 activity). Xel has posted very little content. WITHOUT TALKING ABOUT HIS PREVIOUS GAMES like right now I am pretending that this is my first game with him, I would be a bit skeptical of him right now based on that. To go a bit further, he posted a 3 (or 4 idr) item list of things he needed to do this phase, and I believe he's delivered on none of them (I will check this when I finish making this post it won't be hard to find in his iso).

                I could make up some shit about Xel keeping his hands clean of the lar lynch and the one today but honestly it could go either way. I think I've said what I need to say. If you have further points on this or another area, lmk.

                I feel as though I have defended myself about as well as I am going to be able to this phase. If you still have questions or accusations, it is on me to respond to them.

                If you are for lynching someone else, I ask that you make a case on them like I have made on Xel. this is fundamentally something that I feel like has been lacking from recent games, and I think it hurts town if not present once d0 has ended. It leads to a lot of lazy, uneducated sheep votes.

                I ask for votes on Xel if you don't want to see me lynched. There currently isn't really a case on the rapta lynch imo, I don't expect it to continue, and I would be worried if it continues to develop.

                As I said earlier, I have other people I am fine lynching. Xiz is annoying the shit out of me this game. I have posted about literally everyone in the game aside from rapta and WV and I have talked about their slots.

                I will vote someone else if I have to.

                I think Xel is the wolf that people are overlooking and I'm not really sure why that's been happening. I do ask that people quickly look back at his iso. It is incredibly lackluster and not characteristic of both town and townXel simultaneously.
                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                Comment

                • Rapta
                  🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
                  Profile Moderator
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  Global Moderator
                  • Dec 2010
                  • 1948

                  #1583
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by roundbox
                  I'm not really reading him wolf for his confusion/ w/e between my post and lars. IT's mostly the parking vote thing and the pocketing stuff.
                  can you quote the parking vote?
                  Old Quotes
                  Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
                  Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
                  Originally posted by Mourningfall
                  [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
                  Originally posted by Xiz
                  Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
                  Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                  Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
                  Originally posted by Prawnskunk
                  if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
                  Originally posted by gold stinger
                  do u even agrabah
                  Originally posted by gold stinger
                  Today at 12:53 AM
                  I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
                  Originally posted by Psychotik
                  When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
                  Originally posted by Haku
                  have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




                  Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
                  OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
                  Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
                  We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
                  Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
                  You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

                  Comment

                  • Rapta
                    🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
                    Profile Moderator
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    Global Moderator
                    • Dec 2010
                    • 1948

                    #1584
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    if you want the non tl;dr you can click on the arrow and scroll up one post, not going to repost it in the interest of space.

                    I think Xel is the best lynch and I talked a bit about it there.

                    Xel DOES have good games as a wolf. He has had several, including one recent on of which the name escapes me. However, when he is posting rather lackluster the way that I feel like he has been this game, he is often a wolf. He has not responded to my callout. He has not made any deep-dives into the thread (though he has apparently done some work, I am not saying he has done nothing).

                    This is how I feel like he plays as a wolf.

                    Now, I might be the only one that gives a shit about this part, and I have explained this already, but your memory might be telling you that I had a townread on Xel last phase. You remember correctly if that is the case. My reason for this was he had a rather in depth read on me. It felt, to me, like he had actually thought deeply about something I had said (if memory serves it was about my post saying that I know I wasn't being weird). Since I have had this change of heart, I have to explain why I was wrong. Xel does tend to focus on me a little bit, and I do think that he would admit it. There was a period of time, and he may still feel this way I am honestly not sure, where he felt rather strongly that he had a good read on me. I was often the subject of his strongest read when he was town. The post he made during last phase is likely a reflection of this focus. Because he has spent so much time actually reading me, he is able to sprinkle in ways that he actually does read me as town when he rolls wolf. This is my current theory.

                    Now, people who don't give a shit about meta, I don't really have much for you. I operate pretty heavily off of meta, but I will still try to find common ground with you. If you disagree with my next sentence, this paragraph may not be for you. Wolves, on average, post less than townspeople. Freezin referenced it earlier, but wolf fatigue absolutely is a huge factor. WV felt it heavily last game, it effects almost everyone, myself included (ties a bit back into Haku reading me based on my Civ 5 activity). Xel has posted very little content. WITHOUT TALKING ABOUT HIS PREVIOUS GAMES like right now I am pretending that this is my first game with him, I would be a bit skeptical of him right now based on that. To go a bit further, he posted a 3 (or 4 idr) item list of things he needed to do this phase, and I believe he's delivered on none of them (I will check this when I finish making this post it won't be hard to find in his iso).

                    I could make up some shit about Xel keeping his hands clean of the lar lynch and the one today but honestly it could go either way. I think I've said what I need to say. If you have further points on this or another area, lmk.

                    I feel as though I have defended myself about as well as I am going to be able to this phase. If you still have questions or accusations, it is on me to respond to them.

                    If you are for lynching someone else, I ask that you make a case on them like I have made on Xel. this is fundamentally something that I feel like has been lacking from recent games, and I think it hurts town if not present once d0 has ended. It leads to a lot of lazy, uneducated sheep votes.

                    I ask for votes on Xel if you don't want to see me lynched. There currently isn't really a case on the rapta lynch imo, I don't expect it to continue, and I would be worried if it continues to develop.

                    As I said earlier, I have other people I am fine lynching. Xiz is annoying the shit out of me this game. I have posted about literally everyone in the game aside from rapta and WV and I have talked about their slots.

                    I will vote someone else if I have to.

                    I think Xel is the wolf that people are overlooking and I'm not really sure why that's been happening. I do ask that people quickly look back at his iso. It is incredibly lackluster and not characteristic of both town and townXel simultaneously.
                    your post is too big to fully fit on my monitor
                    Old Quotes
                    Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
                    Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
                    Originally posted by Mourningfall
                    [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
                    Originally posted by Xiz
                    Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
                    Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                    Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
                    Originally posted by Prawnskunk
                    if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
                    Originally posted by gold stinger
                    do u even agrabah
                    Originally posted by gold stinger
                    Today at 12:53 AM
                    I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
                    Originally posted by Psychotik
                    When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
                    Originally posted by Haku
                    have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




                    Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
                    OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
                    Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
                    We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
                    Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
                    You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #1585
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by XelNya


                      The work that needs to be done:

                      0. Pressure Freezin.
                      1. Sort out sunfam
                      2. Get Xizu to talk
                      3. Deal with blind
                      ok he technically did the first
                      didn't sort me out he's hardly talked about me or really anyone
                      didn't get xiz to talk I don't think he even tried really
                      deal with blind is probably just meant to be a joke but he didn't really do that very much either
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • Rapta
                        🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
                        Profile Moderator
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        Global Moderator
                        • Dec 2010
                        • 1948

                        #1586
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        Barely paying attention to the thread and responding to it as much as you have looks bad on you, especially when you refused to go quote your sources and had to make me do it.

                        And trust me to make a mistake like reading our post swapped considering our avatars and post styles you had to be paying like no amount of attention.

                        You'll forgive me if I don't find that townie.

                        In addition to you know those post you made about everyone voting early and you're pretty bad responses to them, of course.
                        it feels like lar felt a scum lean on sunfan (lar is confirmed town) any value in his opinion?
                        Old Quotes
                        Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
                        Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
                        Originally posted by Mourningfall
                        [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
                        Originally posted by Xiz
                        Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
                        Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                        Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
                        Originally posted by Prawnskunk
                        if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
                        Originally posted by gold stinger
                        do u even agrabah
                        Originally posted by gold stinger
                        Today at 12:53 AM
                        I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
                        Originally posted by Psychotik
                        When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
                        Originally posted by Haku
                        have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




                        Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
                        OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
                        Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
                        We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
                        Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
                        You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

                        Comment

                        • the sun fan
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2017
                          • 658

                          #1587
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by Rapta
                          your post is too big to fully fit on my monitor
                          "xelnya is a wolf imo here's why" is the tl;dr
                          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #1588
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by Rapta
                            can you quote the parking vote?
                            it was post #80 in the thread and it was my vote for the entire day phase.
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #1589
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by Rapta
                              lar was replying to sunfan who said roundbox was having a strong reaction but then elaborated with "he called me weird on multiple occasions"

                              thats not a strong reaction

                              trying to hyperbolize (english lol) and draw attention to roundbox maybe?
                              it was a strong reaction imo but w/e splitting hairs

                              maybe could've been and iirc was at one point worded better as "roundbox was focusing on me a little hard"
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • Rapta
                                🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
                                Profile Moderator
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                Global Moderator
                                • Dec 2010
                                • 1948

                                #1590
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                it was post #80 in the thread and it was my vote for the entire day phase.
                                somehow overlooked that
                                Old Quotes
                                Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
                                Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
                                Originally posted by Mourningfall
                                [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
                                Originally posted by Xiz
                                Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
                                Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                                Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
                                Originally posted by Prawnskunk
                                if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
                                Originally posted by gold stinger
                                do u even agrabah
                                Originally posted by gold stinger
                                Today at 12:53 AM
                                I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
                                Originally posted by Psychotik
                                When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
                                Originally posted by Haku
                                have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




                                Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
                                OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
                                Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
                                We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
                                Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
                                You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

                                Comment

                                Working...