TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • LightManticorex2
    FFR Player
    • May 2006
    • 25

    #2881
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by Rapta
    nobody knew who our main wagons would be at that point
    I could have told you me and cel were the most likely wagons at the start of the day and they still are.
    Lock clear

    Comment

    • Wayward Vagabond
      Confirmed Heartbreaker
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2012
      • 5866

      #2882
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      oops i had roundbox as green instead of blue

      Comment

      • Celirra
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2015
        • 749

        #2883
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by LightManticorex2
        I could have told you me and cel were the most likely wagons at the start of the day and they still are.
        then why did you vote xiz lol
        oh wait it was all part of your charade
        ,,
         ,_, -ー'"{
         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
        彡と} 猫.{つ

        Comment

        • Rapta
          🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
          Profile Moderator
          FFR Simfile Author
          Global Moderator
          • Dec 2010
          • 1948

          #2884
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          manti voted on a town every eod
          Old Quotes
          Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
          Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
          Originally posted by Mourningfall
          [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
          Originally posted by Xiz
          Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
          Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
          Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
          Originally posted by Prawnskunk
          if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
          Originally posted by gold stinger
          do u even agrabah
          Originally posted by gold stinger
          Today at 12:53 AM
          I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
          Originally posted by Psychotik
          When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
          Originally posted by Haku
          have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




          Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
          OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
          Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
          We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
          Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
          You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

          Comment

          • LightManticorex2
            FFR Player
            • May 2006
            • 25

            #2885
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            Well, this is inevitable so let's see what happens celery
            Lock clear

            Comment

            • LightManticorex2
              FFR Player
              • May 2006
              • 25

              #2886
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by Rapta
              manti voted on a town every eod
              Also true of cel
              Lock clear

              Comment

              • Xiz
                TWG Chaos
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2012
                • 3399

                #2887
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                hmmmmmm

                Comment

                • Rapta
                  🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
                  Profile Moderator
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  Global Moderator
                  • Dec 2010
                  • 1948

                  #2888
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by LightManticorex2
                  Also true of cel
                  he voted you last phase, we don't know your alignment
                  Old Quotes
                  Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
                  Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
                  Originally posted by Mourningfall
                  [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
                  Originally posted by Xiz
                  Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
                  Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                  Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
                  Originally posted by Prawnskunk
                  if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
                  Originally posted by gold stinger
                  do u even agrabah
                  Originally posted by gold stinger
                  Today at 12:53 AM
                  I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
                  Originally posted by Psychotik
                  When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
                  Originally posted by Haku
                  have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




                  Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
                  OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
                  Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
                  We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
                  Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
                  You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

                  Comment

                  • LightManticorex2
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2006
                    • 25

                    #2889
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    You have to look beyond the votes sometimes and look at where the player is coming from.

                    I've been wrong this game, but I've been committed to my reads.
                    Lock clear

                    Comment

                    • Celirra
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 749

                      #2890
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      do do do do do who would've guessed me and manti are w/t
                      ,,
                       ,_, -ー'"{
                       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                      彡と} 猫.{つ

                      Comment

                      • Rapta
                        🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
                        Profile Moderator
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        Global Moderator
                        • Dec 2010
                        • 1948

                        #2891
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by Xiz
                        hmmmmmm
                        hmm
                        Old Quotes
                        Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
                        Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
                        Originally posted by Mourningfall
                        [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
                        Originally posted by Xiz
                        Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
                        Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                        Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
                        Originally posted by Prawnskunk
                        if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
                        Originally posted by gold stinger
                        do u even agrabah
                        Originally posted by gold stinger
                        Today at 12:53 AM
                        I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
                        Originally posted by Psychotik
                        When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
                        Originally posted by Haku
                        have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




                        Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
                        OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
                        Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
                        We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
                        Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
                        You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #2892
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          cel

                          Comment

                          • Celirra
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 749

                            #2893
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            welp
                            manti
                            ,,
                             ,_, -ー'"{
                             ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                             ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                            彡と} 猫.{つ

                            Comment

                            • Xiz
                              TWG Chaos
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 3399

                              #2894
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              i hope im right fuck

                              Comment

                              • Rapta
                                🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
                                Profile Moderator
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                Global Moderator
                                • Dec 2010
                                • 1948

                                #2895
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                cel
                                Old Quotes
                                Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
                                Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
                                Originally posted by Mourningfall
                                [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
                                Originally posted by Xiz
                                Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
                                Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                                Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
                                Originally posted by Prawnskunk
                                if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
                                Originally posted by gold stinger
                                do u even agrabah
                                Originally posted by gold stinger
                                Today at 12:53 AM
                                I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
                                Originally posted by Psychotik
                                When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
                                Originally posted by Haku
                                have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




                                Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
                                OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
                                Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
                                We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
                                Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
                                You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

                                Comment

                                Working...