TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Rapta
    🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
    Profile Moderator
    FFR Simfile Author
    Global Moderator
    • Dec 2010
    • 1948

    #2716
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by LightManticorex2
    I just realized xiz's vote broke a kitb, it didn't actually lynch xel.

    Would me getting lynched there in a kitb have exposed the entire wolfteam to the next phase's lynch? Is that why xiz swapped?
    This is not something i thought of
    Old Quotes
    Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
    Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
    Originally posted by Mourningfall
    [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
    Originally posted by Xiz
    Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
    Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
    Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
    Originally posted by Prawnskunk
    if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
    Originally posted by gold stinger
    do u even agrabah
    Originally posted by gold stinger
    Today at 12:53 AM
    I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
    Originally posted by Psychotik
    When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
    Originally posted by Haku
    have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




    Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
    OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
    Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
    We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
    Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
    You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

    Comment

    • Rapta
      🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
      Profile Moderator
      FFR Simfile Author
      Global Moderator
      • Dec 2010
      • 1948

      #2717
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      i dont think all 3 wolves would sit on a different wagon which wasn't the main wagon for us townies
      Old Quotes
      Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
      Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
      Originally posted by Mourningfall
      [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
      Originally posted by Xiz
      Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
      Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
      Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
      Originally posted by Prawnskunk
      if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
      Originally posted by gold stinger
      do u even agrabah
      Originally posted by gold stinger
      Today at 12:53 AM
      I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
      Originally posted by Psychotik
      When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
      Originally posted by Haku
      have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




      Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
      OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
      Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
      We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
      Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
      You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

      Comment

      • Rapta
        🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
        Profile Moderator
        FFR Simfile Author
        Global Moderator
        • Dec 2010
        • 1948

        #2718
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        i think there would be at least 1 town in the manti wagon from that eod
        Old Quotes
        Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
        Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
        Originally posted by Mourningfall
        [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
        Originally posted by Xiz
        Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
        Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
        Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
        Originally posted by Prawnskunk
        if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
        Originally posted by gold stinger
        do u even agrabah
        Originally posted by gold stinger
        Today at 12:53 AM
        I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
        Originally posted by Psychotik
        When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
        Originally posted by Haku
        have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




        Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
        OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
        Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
        We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
        Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
        You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

        Comment

        • Celirra
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2015
          • 749

          #2719
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by Rapta
          yesterday i slept late, had school until 9, was exhausted due to emotional stuff, woke up today and was instantly stuck doing yard work until now
          I think I saw you lurking for a couple hours though

          Someone post a thinking emoji for me I can't from mobile
          ,,
           ,_, -ー'"{
           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
          彡と} 猫.{つ

          Comment

          • Xiz
            TWG Chaos
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2012
            • 3399

            #2720
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            Cel talk to me about something new about Wayward

            Comment

            • Xiz
              TWG Chaos
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2012
              • 3399

              #2721
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              Rapta has your thought on manti changed, from when you didn't think he was a wolf (I think that's what you meant)

              Comment

              • LightManticorex2
                FFR Player
                • May 2006
                • 25

                #2722
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                Lmao no responses.
                Lock clear

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #2723
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  manti all your worlds you said contain cel who is your main 2nd wolf

                  Comment

                  • Wayward Vagabond
                    Confirmed Heartbreaker
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jul 2012
                    • 5866

                    #2724
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    Applying for jobs. Will respond to things when I'm done

                    Comment

                    • LightManticorex2
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2006
                      • 25

                      #2725
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      Currently Rapta over WV, but they're not seperated by as much as I'd like them to be.
                      Lock clear

                      Comment

                      • Celirra
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 749

                        #2726
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by Xiz
                        Cel talk to me about something new about Wayward
                        There's not much new to say because he hasn't done jack other than pressure for slips, but I think he's got town sided intentions
                        ,,
                         ,_, -ー'"{
                         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                        彡と} 猫.{つ

                        Comment

                        • Celirra
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 749

                          #2727
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by LightManticorex2
                          Lmao no responses.
                          Are you even trying anymore or are you just ignoring how much you ignore when people have pressured you or asked you for anything this game
                          ,,
                           ,_, -ー'"{
                           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                          彡と} 猫.{つ

                          Comment

                          • Celirra
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 749

                            #2728
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by LightManticorex2
                            Currently Rapta over WV, but they're not seperated by as much as I'd like them to be.
                            So now xiz is your top town then? Lmao
                            ,,
                             ,_, -ー'"{
                             ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                             ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                            彡と} 猫.{つ

                            Comment

                            • Xiz
                              TWG Chaos
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 3399

                              #2729
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              I still think a rapta lynch is the worst choice

                              Comment

                              • Rapta
                                🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
                                Profile Moderator
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                Global Moderator
                                • Dec 2010
                                • 1948

                                #2730
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by Xiz
                                Rapta has your thought on manti changed, from when you didn't think he was a wolf (I think that's what you meant)
                                have to go to school
                                Old Quotes
                                Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
                                Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
                                Originally posted by Mourningfall
                                [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
                                Originally posted by Xiz
                                Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
                                Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                                Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
                                Originally posted by Prawnskunk
                                if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
                                Originally posted by gold stinger
                                do u even agrabah
                                Originally posted by gold stinger
                                Today at 12:53 AM
                                I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
                                Originally posted by Psychotik
                                When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
                                Originally posted by Haku
                                have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




                                Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
                                OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
                                Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
                                We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
                                Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
                                You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

                                Comment

                                Working...