TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • blindreper1179
    Vice President Of TGB
    • Jun 2006
    • 5902

    #2356
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by Xiz
    Do you think manti busses xel there, with that last second vote
    Yes
    Originally posted by thesunfan
    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
    Originally posted by choof
    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
    Originally posted by choof
    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
    Originally posted by Celirra
    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

    Comment

    • Wayward Vagabond
      Confirmed Heartbreaker
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2012
      • 5866

      #2357
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      who was it that didn't get mml's soft even after he flipped? the entire music video is pretty much blue

      Comment

      • Wayward Vagabond
        Confirmed Heartbreaker
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jul 2012
        • 5866

        #2358
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        that's also really nice. shoutouts mml

        Comment

        • blindreper1179
          Vice President Of TGB
          • Jun 2006
          • 5902

          #2359
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
          who was it that didn't get mml's soft even after he flipped? the entire music video is pretty much blue
          Sunfan
          Originally posted by thesunfan
          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
          Originally posted by choof
          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
          Originally posted by choof
          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
          Originally posted by Celirra
          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

          Comment

          • Wayward Vagabond
            Confirmed Heartbreaker
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2012
            • 5866

            #2360
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            i hope he at least enjoyed the video

            Comment

            • Wayward Vagabond
              Confirmed Heartbreaker
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jul 2012
              • 5866

              #2361
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              i iso'd celery because i was looking for something but found something else. celery has been stuck on blind pretty much the entire game echoing what he did to freezin during one of the turbos we played in. he's also defended xel on multiple occasions

              like here:
              Originally posted by Celirra
              also just went over Xel's iso quickly and I didn't find anything that stuck out as scummy, sorry sunfan. Even his whole "We can win, yes" doesnt seem bad to me.
              and brushing off the idea of xel being a wolf here

              Originally posted by Celirra
              the only thing I can think is that Xel does have a tendency to abandon ship when he's been fished out as wolf to not give any info away.

              but I'm still not sold on the xel wolf idea
              and then acting like it was a silly mistake after he flipped

              Originally posted by Celirra
              I feel silly about xel now

              Also there goes my haku tinfoil theory

              Comment

              • Wayward Vagabond
                Confirmed Heartbreaker
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jul 2012
                • 5866

                #2362
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                i'm also okay with lynching manti

                Comment

                • Wayward Vagabond
                  Confirmed Heartbreaker
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2012
                  • 5866

                  #2363
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  i mean celery how can you acknowledge tunneling blind and then continue to tunnel blind without any progression

                  Comment

                  • Wayward Vagabond
                    Confirmed Heartbreaker
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jul 2012
                    • 5866

                    #2364
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    this paints a funny picture in my mind

                    wolfchat 360 no-scope fuck the townies Nekopara best VN:
                    (names censored to protect the identities of the wolves)

                    X*z: Hey friends I'm gonna bus hard this game because why not? *afks for 18 hours*
                    Da****p***: Fuck you Xiz.
                    Freezin***: Why do I always get teamed with potatoes? I miss getting carried by sunfan
                    if it makes you feel better sunfan i laughed

                    Comment

                    • LightManticorex2
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2006
                      • 25

                      #2365
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      I intend to lynch manti this phase
                      You'd be wrong, I'm just playing really bad.
                      Lock clear

                      Comment

                      • LightManticorex2
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2006
                        • 25

                        #2366
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        Cel's the right lynch here.
                        Lock clear

                        Comment

                        • DaBackpack
                          ~ お ま ん こ ~
                          • Mar 2014
                          • 918

                          #2367
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by LightManticorex2
                          Cel's the right lynch here.
                          are you kidding me?


                          Originally posted by Moogy
                          no one cares
                          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                          that's kind of a sad statistic

                          Comment

                          • Wayward Vagabond
                            Confirmed Heartbreaker
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jul 2012
                            • 5866

                            #2368
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            Would that mean cel isn't a wolf

                            Comment

                            • LightManticorex2
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2006
                              • 25

                              #2369
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              are you kidding me?
                              If your indignation is from me offering up a lynch that is not me with conviction, then sure. You have the right to view me as a wolf because I've had a bad game. Hard defending xel last phase doesn't make me look good and I'll admit that.

                              But I'm not going to stop evolving my reads. Xiz saved my life, and a wolf would have let me die there. Rapta also voted xel early enough to be able to change it and didn't. There's no reason for either of them to stay at the bottom of my list, and with both of them moving up, cel drops to rock bottom and his actions and votes fit being partners with xel.
                              Lock clear

                              Comment

                              • DaBackpack
                                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                                • Mar 2014
                                • 918

                                #2370
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by LightManticorex2
                                If your indignation is from me offering up a lynch that is not me with conviction, then sure. You have the right to view me as a wolf because I've had a bad game. Hard defending xel last phase doesn't make me look good and I'll admit that.

                                But I'm not going to stop evolving my reads. Xiz saved my life, and a wolf would have let me die there. Rapta also voted xel early enough to be able to change it and didn't. There's no reason for either of them to stay at the bottom of my list, and with both of them moving up, cel drops to rock bottom and his actions and votes fit being partners with xel.
                                it's more that you say something like "Cel is the best lynch here" without any visible progress to this conclusion, as if to brush off your own play from yesterday

                                furthermore, considering that this post follows a string of WV posts without your own contributions, it feels opportunistic

                                I expect to see justification for this conclusion of yours


                                Originally posted by Moogy
                                no one cares
                                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                                that's kind of a sad statistic

                                Comment

                                Working...