TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hakulyte
    aka Haku
    • Jul 2005
    • 4697

    #2146
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    nvm Cel, WV/Manti/Xiz sounds better.

    Comment

    • Celirra
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2015
      • 749

      #2147
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      The one I just posted before you posted. ;-;
      I dont see a sunfan/manti one right before you posted, but I notice the sunfan one re: freezin; honestly with that in mind it is pretty... incriminating if not for the fact that i believe it alludes to something that happened d0, not d1; aka I doubt a wolf would know roundbox was pr by then. I could see a wolf sheeping a pr for strategic points, but at that point Freezin's slot didn't know roundbox was pr and likely thought hnh was the pr instead of roundbox..? I feel this is entering wifom territory, but it's an interesting notion. I don't think the focus of roundbox being sheeped is important, but perhaps the general idea of sheeping would be a bit incriminating. I'm gonna go look for what specifically sunfan was alluding to for more context
      ,,
       ,_, -ー'"{
       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
      彡と} 猫.{つ

      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #2148
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        Comment

        • Celirra
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2015
          • 749

          #2149
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by Hakulyte
          Well, this is hard to defend because it's like Xel deserted the thread.
          the only thing I can think is that Xel does have a tendency to abandon ship when he's been fished out as wolf to not give any info away.

          but I'm still not sold on the xel wolf idea
          ,,
           ,_, -ー'"{
           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
          彡と} 猫.{つ

          Comment

          • Hakulyte
            aka Haku
            • Jul 2005
            • 4697

            #2150
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by Celirra
            I could see a wolf sheeping a pr for strategic points, but at that point Freezin's slot didn't know roundbox was pr and likely thought hnh was the pr instead of roundbox..?
            That's like exactly what my link is about.

            Comment

            • Celirra
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2015
              • 749

              #2151
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by Hakulyte
              That's like exactly what my link is about.
              the only issue there is that as I mentioned, that was on d0, and unless they lynched hnh for the reason of not liking frenchies, they perhaps thought he was pr - aka not roundbox.
              ,,
               ,_, -ー'"{
               ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
               ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
              彡と} 猫.{つ

              Comment

              • Celirra
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2015
                • 749

                #2152
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                to reiterate then for clarity, it perhaps wasn't a pr sheep at that point, but a town sheep
                ,,
                 ,_, -ー'"{
                 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                彡と} 猫.{つ

                Comment

                • Hakulyte
                  aka Haku
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 4697

                  #2153
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by Celirra
                  the only issue there is that as I mentioned, that was on d0, and unless they lynched hnh for the reason of not liking frenchies, they perhaps thought he was pr - aka not roundbox.
                  Well, they could have concluded that H&H was more likely to be PR ?

                  I don't see how d0 stop anything.

                  Comment

                  • T-Force
                    Your world ends with you
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 4753

                    #2154
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    Code:
                    [B]New Message[/B] - Sent 08/23/17 at 6:14 PM
                    [u]Subject: [b]Day 3 Vote Count[/b][/u]	
                    
                    [b]blindreper1179: 1[/b] - DaBackpack [1711]
                    [b]Rapta: 1[/b] - LightManticoreX2 [1885]
                    [b]LightManticoreX2: 1[/b] - Celirra [2021]
                    -
                    [i]Unvote[/i] - Wayward Vagabond [1947], Rapta [2024]
                    
                    Yet to vote: Hakulyte, XelNya, bindreper1179, Xiz
                    
                    
                    
                    [B]Phase ends in [COLOR="Red"]3 hours and 46 minutes[/COLOR].[/B]
                    
                    Theme for the final stretch
                    Last edited by T-Force; 08-23-2017, 05:14 PM.
                    Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                    Comment

                    • Celirra
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 749

                      #2155
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by Hakulyte
                      Well, they could have concluded that H&H was more likely to be PR ?

                      I don't see how d0 stop anything.
                      do you mean:
                      during day: "Roundbox is pr, let's sheep him"
                      at night: "Actually hnh is pr, let's kill him"
                      next day: "lol oops guess roundie is pr, pew pew"
                      ,,
                       ,_, -ー'"{
                       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                      彡と} 猫.{つ

                      Comment

                      • Hakulyte
                        aka Haku
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 4697

                        #2156
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by Celirra
                        do you mean:
                        during day: "Roundbox is pr, let's sheep him"
                        at night: "Actually hnh is pr, let's kill him"
                        next day: "lol oops guess roundie is pr, pew pew"
                        More like:
                        Originally posted by Celirra
                        during day: "Roundbox is towny, let's sheep him, I don't want him on my bad side"
                        at night: "hnh is weird, let's kill him, probably pr"
                        next day: "lol oops guess roundie is more likely pr, pew pew"

                        Comment

                        • Hakulyte
                          aka Haku
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 4697

                          #2157
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          That would make me assume that wolf team is Xel/Manti/Xiz again.

                          I kinda hate making triple pairings when we don't even have 1 wolf down.

                          Comment

                          • blindreper1179
                            Vice President Of TGB
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 5902

                            #2158
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            meant blind/roundbox oops
                            I barely talked to round this game. Not much to find.
                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                            Originally posted by choof
                            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                            Originally posted by choof
                            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                            Comment

                            • blindreper1179
                              Vice President Of TGB
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 5902

                              #2159
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by Hakulyte
                              That would make me assume that wolf team is Xel/Manti/Xiz again.

                              I kinda hate making triple pairings when we don't even have 1 wolf down.
                              So let's not focus on teams, and focus on single people.
                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                              Originally posted by choof
                              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                              Originally posted by choof
                              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                              Originally posted by Celirra
                              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #2160
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                I guess DBP forgot he voted blind after xelnya at the start of the phase.

                                Comment

                                Working...