TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DaBackpack
    ~ お ま ん こ ~
    • Mar 2014
    • 918

    #2101
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    I'm going to gamble here and defend rapta until the very end


    Originally posted by Moogy
    no one cares
    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
    that's kind of a sad statistic

    Comment

    • blindreper1179
      Vice President Of TGB
      • Jun 2006
      • 5902

      #2102
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      I'm playing the role of the Defense and the Prosecutor at same time + generating new content.

      Praise me.
      I PRAISE THE DEAD SUN
      Originally posted by thesunfan
      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
      Originally posted by choof
      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
      Originally posted by choof
      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
      Originally posted by Celirra
      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #2103
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        I just wanted to extend what's going on in this phase outside of the Xiz/Xel/Manti range because I feel like we didn't get enough out of this phase.

        Comment

        • LightManticorex2
          FFR Player
          • May 2006
          • 25

          #2104
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          I'm going to gamble here and defend rapta until the very end
          Why
          Lock clear

          Comment

          • blindreper1179
            Vice President Of TGB
            • Jun 2006
            • 5902

            #2105
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            I'm going to gamble here and defend rapta until the very end
            That's like a 30/70 and not in your favor. Are you sure? Everyone dead didn't like his slot. And some of the living aka me.
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
            Originally posted by choof
            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
            Originally posted by choof
            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
            Originally posted by Celirra
            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

            Comment

            • Hakulyte
              aka Haku
              • Jul 2005
              • 4697

              #2106
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by blindreper1179
              I PRAISE THE DEAD SUN
              Sacrificed to the greater Solar Eclipse.

              I thought he would revive as the host when phase didn't start.

              That would have been a nice Jesus meme.

              Comment

              • DaBackpack
                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                • Mar 2014
                • 918

                #2107
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by LightManticorex2
                Why
                Because I want Xelnya dead


                Originally posted by Moogy
                no one cares
                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                that's kind of a sad statistic

                Comment

                • blindreper1179
                  Vice President Of TGB
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 5902

                  #2108
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  Because I want Xelnya dead
                  Why not both?
                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                  Originally posted by choof
                  It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                  Originally posted by choof
                  whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                  Originally posted by Celirra
                  I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #2109
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    DBP, just for the memes, you had instances of feeling lazy, but still took the time to compare games during D0.

                    Don't you think that's a bit strange? I feel like that would take more energy than looking at this thread.

                    Comment

                    • LightManticorex2
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2006
                      • 25

                      #2110
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      Lock clear

                      Comment

                      • LightManticorex2
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2006
                        • 25

                        #2111
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        Soft shell taco AND hard shell tacooooo
                        Lock clear

                        Comment

                        • DaBackpack
                          ~ お ま ん こ ~
                          • Mar 2014
                          • 918

                          #2112
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          DBP, just for the memes, you had instances of feeling lazy, but still took the time to compare games during D0.

                          Don't you think that's a bit strange? I feel like that would take more energy than looking at this thread.
                          I don't understand this

                          the game I was comparing against was one I still had fresh in my memory because I worked so fuckign hard in that one

                          comparing the two games was easy and lazy


                          Originally posted by Moogy
                          no one cares
                          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                          that's kind of a sad statistic

                          Comment

                          • DaBackpack
                            ~ お ま ん こ ~
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 918

                            #2113
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by blindreper1179
                            Why not both?
                            I don't think xel/rapta are w/w


                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            no one cares
                            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                            that's kind of a sad statistic

                            Comment

                            • Hakulyte
                              aka Haku
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 4697

                              #2114
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              I don't understand this

                              the game I was comparing against was one I still had fresh in my memory because I worked so fuckign hard in that one

                              comparing the two games was easy and lazy
                              I'm trying to throw shade on you. \o\

                              Comment

                              • DaBackpack
                                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                                • Mar 2014
                                • 918

                                #2115
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                Rapta is derping really hard but almost everything he's said feels natural and smooth

                                not like a wolf floundering, more like a town just saying shit that comes into his mind even if it makes no sense


                                Originally posted by Moogy
                                no one cares
                                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                                that's kind of a sad statistic

                                Comment

                                Working...