TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Rapta
    🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
    Profile Moderator
    FFR Simfile Author
    Global Moderator
    • Dec 2010
    • 1948

    #2041
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    town - haku because haku, along with everyone else agreeing haku is town, plsu i like how he has developed his reads

    dbp in beginning game he townread round and sunfan, also nothing stood out as wolfy in iso

    town lean - xel although i can't mindmeld as to why he thinks i am a wolf he didnt get on a wagon last eod which felt like he believed both were town which means he didnt want to lynch precious townies, but his previous posts were kind of hard to read because he gave a charu feel and i have trouble reading charu

    blind i need to iso but felt towny so far

    celirra has had a very interesting game, he has townread me a lot which makes me believe he is solving the game (or low chance of pocket), has had a lot of nulls, randomly befriending xel on d1, was reading roundbox as town, pushed blind a LOT on d1, posted a lot, and was townread by haku earlier in game

    scum lean - xiz oh boy, manti making slip ups all around
    Old Quotes
    Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
    Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
    Originally posted by Mourningfall
    [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
    Originally posted by Xiz
    Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
    Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
    Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
    Originally posted by Prawnskunk
    if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
    Originally posted by gold stinger
    do u even agrabah
    Originally posted by gold stinger
    Today at 12:53 AM
    I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
    Originally posted by Psychotik
    When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
    Originally posted by Haku
    have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




    Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
    OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
    Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
    We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
    Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
    You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

    Comment

    • Rapta
      🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
      Profile Moderator
      FFR Simfile Author
      Global Moderator
      • Dec 2010
      • 1948

      #2042
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      that post took me an hour and a half
      Old Quotes
      Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
      Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
      Originally posted by Mourningfall
      [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
      Originally posted by Xiz
      Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
      Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
      Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
      Originally posted by Prawnskunk
      if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
      Originally posted by gold stinger
      do u even agrabah
      Originally posted by gold stinger
      Today at 12:53 AM
      I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
      Originally posted by Psychotik
      When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
      Originally posted by Haku
      have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




      Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
      OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
      Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
      We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
      Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
      You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

      Comment

      • Rapta
        🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
        Profile Moderator
        FFR Simfile Author
        Global Moderator
        • Dec 2010
        • 1948

        #2043
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by Xiz
        I don't think I can be convinced to kill cel or WV today honestly unless something drastic happens, rather look at them tomorrow and focus here
        oh shit wv is in this game?
        Old Quotes
        Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
        Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
        Originally posted by Mourningfall
        [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
        Originally posted by Xiz
        Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
        Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
        Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
        Originally posted by Prawnskunk
        if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
        Originally posted by gold stinger
        do u even agrabah
        Originally posted by gold stinger
        Today at 12:53 AM
        I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
        Originally posted by Psychotik
        When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
        Originally posted by Haku
        have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




        Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
        OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
        Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
        We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
        Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
        You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

        Comment

        • Rapta
          🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
          Profile Moderator
          FFR Simfile Author
          Global Moderator
          • Dec 2010
          • 1948

          #2044
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          i need to take a nap and reconvene
          Old Quotes
          Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
          Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
          Originally posted by Mourningfall
          [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
          Originally posted by Xiz
          Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
          Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
          Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
          Originally posted by Prawnskunk
          if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
          Originally posted by gold stinger
          do u even agrabah
          Originally posted by gold stinger
          Today at 12:53 AM
          I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
          Originally posted by Psychotik
          When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
          Originally posted by Haku
          have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




          Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
          OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
          Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
          We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
          Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
          You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

          Comment

          • Wayward Vagabond
            Confirmed Heartbreaker
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2012
            • 5866

            #2045
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            !!!!!

            Comment

            • Wayward Vagabond
              Confirmed Heartbreaker
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jul 2012
              • 5866

              #2046
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              Why you throwing shade bro. Is your memory so bad you literally don't remember talking to me yesterday

              Comment

              • LightManticorex2
                FFR Player
                • May 2006
                • 25

                #2047
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by Xiz
                Same for his read on me. His read would be true if last year. I think Cel/Haku would know this best from Livetwg, We both can't really read each-other as wel" as the past where we would both know in like 10 minutes or something, bad read.
                If this is actually true and not just a weak cop out, Do you think I've played enough games with you two since then where this is a thing I would notice.

                Originally posted by Xiz
                What's annoying is that manti's town list is kinda the same as mine but there is no explanation as to why at least in that post. Sheepy.

                Manti's read on Cel I think is wrong, because Cel did the right thing and allowed more of MML's wagon to die. Yes thats pushing my narrative which haku disagrees with but I don't care I think that was best. Also, we got that information about blind voting for himself, which helped me lock him in as town so I'd say its worth.
                I explained all my reads, you calling it sheep is bs. In fact if anyone's sheepish you did it a few posts below this one on my WV read.

                My read on cel is wrong because cel did the right thing and let sunfan die? How basic bitch can you get? Sunfan was trying to live and the cfd onto lar really shouldn't influence your opinion of sunfan one way or another. If anything blaming sunfan for the D1 cfd should have been the last thing to investigate because his motives were obvious in that he was trying to live.

                Gonna add onto that and say if you're not pushing your targets to a lynch as a human you're not doing your job. Cel definatley didn't do enough D2 to get blind lynched if he really wanted the lynch. He lightly fingered him all day, but when the time came to make the push and actually have an effect on the game he backed off.
                Lock clear

                Comment

                • LightManticorex2
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2006
                  • 25

                  #2048
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  #Hottakes

                  Rapta isn't actually bad at twg, he just pretends to be newbish so people give him more passes then he really deserves.
                  Lock clear

                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #2049
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by LightManticorex2
                    If this is actually true and not just a weak cop out, Do you think I've played enough games with you two since then where this is a thing I would notice.
                    I... don't know. I don't think it's a matter of if you have played enough games or not, like for the longest time (in live twg) I would judge both raeko and tokzic based on their interactions with each other since they both know best how to read each other. However that has changed, and I've abandoned that meta.



                    Like, you calling my push on sunfan and lack of moving suspicious is pretty bullshit, even your own logic backs it up.

                    Originally posted by LightManticorex2
                    Gonna add onto that and say if you're not pushing your targets to a lynch as a human you're not doing your job.
                    Does your logic only apply to those who you want it to apply to?

                    Comment

                    • Hakulyte
                      aka Haku
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 4697

                      #2050
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by Rapta
                      Haku, Xiz and Manti on the table, both potential wolves for you, who do you vote at the moment?
                      Originally posted by Rapta
                      town - haku because haku, along with everyone else agreeing haku is town, plsu i like how he has developed his reads
                      ??

                      Comment

                      • Hakulyte
                        aka Haku
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 4697

                        #2051
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        I can't read today.

                        Comment

                        • Hakulyte
                          aka Haku
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 4697

                          #2052
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          I'm doing a last reread before deciding who I vote.

                          Comment

                          • DaBackpack
                            ~ お ま ん こ ~
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 918

                            #2053
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by Xiz
                            Looking at Manti's list it just feels very anti manti which doesnt make sense

                            Like his Xelnya read makes no sense, no in depth analysis on him, no evolution. It feels like he wants to ignore Xel, or doesn't even care

                            Same for his read on me. His read would be true if last year. I think Cel/Haku would know this best from Livetwg, We both can't really read each-other as well as the past where we would both know in like 10 minutes or something, bad read.
                            Originally posted by LightManticorex2
                            PLAYER SIGN-UPS

                            #RideOrDieTown crew

                            2.) Hakulyte - I think Haku has been particularly active and vocal, he has done a really solid job of posting continually and trying to find wolves. His style of post what's on his mind seems to be really human, and I also believe he was RB's N1 seering

                            12.) DaBackpack - strong pushes and good activity. logic seems sound. Town

                            5.) Gradiant / Wayward Vagabond - I think I'm starting to like wayward. The last page or two of posts definatley looked like he was trying to dig for information, and that was not something I saw in the last game when he was a wolf.

                            11.) LightManticoreX2 - basic bitch town



                            #have done nothing to stand out crew

                            6.) Celirra - Cel one of the highest post counts in the thread, and I feel like he hasn't done anything. This feels wrong to me. He's been stuck on blind for 2 phases now, and I feel like if he really wanted blind dead, he would have done more on D2. He was here and posting, but he wasn't rallying people to get his target killed. There was no passion in his desire to see blind dead when EOD came around yesterday, and I just get a tone of "court jester" from his posts. I feel like he's playing to have fun, but the fun aspect is preventing people from taking him seriously but allowing him to still appear active in the game. This feels contrived.

                            3.) XelNya - Xel is just like here in the center of my list. I can't remember him doing anything positive or negative in this game or standing out at all. My only recollection of him this game was when I mindmelded with him on blind's (fake?) anger, but I just did a brief ISO of his D2 reads, and they are on point. He didn't want sunfan lynched, his reads list was xiz/blind/rapta (which is where I'm at right now as well, with blind being interchangeable possibly). I like where his game is at, and i dont think i want to lynch him

                            4.) blindreper1179 - If you look over Blind's ISO of day 1 and 2, it's bad. He has very few posts that aren't jokes/spam or self defense. I expect human blind to talk trash and maybe get into a few fights, but the blind I saw on D1 and D2 wasn't game solving, he was trying to protect himself. He's been better this phase, but I still don't like his slot.


                            #maybeUrWolfin crew

                            9.) Xiz - I feel like Xiz doesn't lynch sunfan D2. Not after sunfan posts almost 100 posts about his gameplay and headspace. I feel like Xiz/Sunfan is a TWG relationship that boarders on mutual respect. I have a hard time seeing Xiz sit on a sunfan wagon when sunfan is posting so much volume. The lack of movement on sunfan's wagon seems really wolfy to me. I haven't done my ISO here yet, so this read could change

                            13.) FreezinIce - Rapta - Rapta is suffering from a dirty slot, his play has been a giant headache and a bunch of white noise, so I need to look past him at what the slot has done. It's been on both sunfan and MML's lynches. Every single dead human has said they felt like freezin was worth looking into, and his name has come up in the thread for several days with almost no interest or investigation until today. Wolves don't pick up strings they don't like, and the freezin/rapta thread keeps getting dropped. I think this should be our lynch.
                            I'm going to add to Xiz's read.

                            Last game, or perhaps the game before, Manti told all of us what his main procedure of finding wolves was. That was studying the motivations of posts.

                            Looking for disconnects between "what a person says" and "what a person does". If a person "says" they want a person dead but doesn't "do" anything about it, that's a wolfy disconnect.

                            I see no such analysis here, except possibly with Celirra, but that's at null. To be frank, this is a pretty weak reads list, coming from Manti.

                            Your Xel read is really bad, by the way. I'm pretty sold on a Manti/Xel team right now


                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            no one cares
                            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                            that's kind of a sad statistic

                            Comment

                            • DaBackpack
                              ~ お ま ん こ ~
                              • Mar 2014
                              • 918

                              #2054
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by Hakulyte
                              ??
                              the first post is him addressing you:

                              "Haku ---- what do you think of xxx"


                              Originally posted by Moogy
                              no one cares
                              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                              that's kind of a sad statistic

                              Comment

                              • DaBackpack
                                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                                • Mar 2014
                                • 918

                                #2055
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                Using the "actions vs words" method, you should really have noticed the major disconnect between Xel's actions and his words.

                                His words are big. His actions are not.

                                Your read on Xelnya, in particular, focuses exclusively on words. "Xel had these reads." What exactly has Xelnya DONE with those reads? Why is it enough for him to just SAY these things when it's so clear he's posturing?


                                Originally posted by Moogy
                                no one cares
                                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                                that's kind of a sad statistic

                                Comment

                                Working...