TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #91
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    what does this mean
    what does anything mean
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • the sun fan
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2017
      • 658

      #92
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by the sun fan
      what does anything mean
      more seriously, why is what haku said weird idgi

      on the scale of 1-10 of weirdness for haku that post is honestly like a 1.5
      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

      Comment

      • XelNya
        [Kaho]
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2012
        • 3369

        #93
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by the sun fan
        what does anything mean

        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #94
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          Yuru Yuri and Seitokai Yakuindomo hmm

          Xelnya, are you hyped for Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! season 3 ?

          Comment

          • XelNya
            [Kaho]
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2012
            • 3369

            #95
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by Hakulyte
            Yuru Yuri and Seitokai Yakuindomo hmm

            Xelnya, are you hyped for Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! season 3 ?
            I was gonna post gifs and shit all day as a return but: where the hell you gettin' this info at?

            Comment

            • DaBackpack
              ~ お ま ん こ ~
              • Mar 2014
              • 918

              #96
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by the sun fan
              more seriously, why is what haku said weird idgi

              on the scale of 1-10 of weirdness for haku that post is honestly like a 1.5
              if I thought a vote was suspicious, I would ask "why did you vote like that"

              I wouldn't prod you and say "did you do it for X reason?" because that would be priming you for a specific kind of answer

              which indicates that either he doesn't really care about what you have to say and just wants to point out that your vote was weird (which would make him wolfy) or wants to bounce an idea off of you based on his own reads, which is whatever but still weird in context imo


              Originally posted by Moogy
              no one cares
              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
              that's kind of a sad statistic

              Comment

              • Hakulyte
                aka Haku
                • Jul 2005
                • 4697

                #97
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                if I thought a vote was suspicious, I would ask "why did you vote like that"

                I wouldn't prod you and say "did you do it for X reason?" because that would be priming you for a specific kind of answer

                which indicates that either he doesn't really care about what you have to say and just wants to point out that your vote was weird (which would make him wolfy) or wants to bounce an idea off of you based on his own reads, which is whatever but still weird in context imo
                Boring reality: I wanted to see if he had some sort of progression to help myself make my own reads.

                Originally posted by XelNya
                I was gonna post gifs and shit all day as a return but: where the hell you gettin' this info at?
                Speculating based on the assumption that you've seen the anime related to the gifs you've been posting in previous games.

                I was hoping to make you talk about something that's easy to talk about.

                Comment

                • Gradiant
                  FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 1100

                  #98
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  Pete thinks I'm funny and that's all I need in the world.
                  This isn't a shitpost.
                  fucking cute

                  Comment

                  • DaBackpack
                    ~ お ま ん こ ~
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 918

                    #99
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by Hakulyte
                    Boring reality: I wanted to see if he had some sort of progression to help myself make my own reads.



                    Speculating based on the assumption that you've seen the anime related to the gifs you've been posting in previous games.

                    I was hoping to make you talk about something that's easy to talk about.
                    do you trust sunfan?


                    Originally posted by Moogy
                    no one cares
                    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                    that's kind of a sad statistic

                    Comment

                    • XelNya
                      [Kaho]
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 3369

                      #100
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by Hakulyte
                      I was hoping to make you talk about something that's easy to talk about.

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #101
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by Gradiant
                        fucking cute
                        yeah its nice to win one vs freezin from time to time
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • Hakulyte
                          aka Haku
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 4697

                          #102
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          do you trust sunfan?
                          I trust sunfan's contributions as long as it seems to follow town's win con. My stance about the game will get pretty obvious sooner or later.

                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I need a second chance at life because I didn't finish part-maxing luck for my FFX party members, and I need to do this so that I can say I've ~truly~ beaten the game.
                          This is the only part where I'm questioning what Sunfan was thinking about while formulating his entrance because he tends to roll wolf when he starts talking about other video games as if he needs an escape from actually solving the game.

                          I can probably scum lean the entire player list if I start placing expectations over how you all play, but tbh it should be more like FoS than anything else.

                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #103
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by Hakulyte
                            This is the only part where I'm questioning what Sunfan was thinking about while formulating his entrance because he tends to roll wolf when he starts talking about other video games as if he needs an escape from actually solving the game.
                            I've known that this is part of how you read me ever since you kept asking me about Civ 5 that one game (I thought I told you this at AN, maybe I did and you remember but it doesn't matter to you, which is fair game).

                            It doesn't work because I know its part of how you read me, and I do think that part of your method is flawed, because I /don't/ need an escape from solving the game as a wolf most of the time, I just did that game.

                            To the point, it was a good observation when you made it, but for future reference I don't think that you will be able to read me based on this when I roll wolf in the future.
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • Hakulyte
                              aka Haku
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 4697

                              #104
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              I've known that this is part of how you read me ever since you kept asking me about Civ 5 that one game (I thought I told you this at AN, maybe I did and you remember but it doesn't matter to you, which is fair game).

                              It doesn't work because I know its part of how you read me, and I do think that part of your method is flawed, because I /don't/ need an escape from solving the game as a wolf most of the time, I just did that game.

                              To the point, it was a good observation when you made it, but for future reference I don't think that you will be able to read me based on this when I roll wolf in the future.
                              Oh, I don't think I will ever get a single game where everyone goes like "oh yeah, Haku said something about semantics/video games, I'm going to trust that guy and push a wagon on Sunfan".

                              It's just laughably not enough. What I'm aiming for is to get an idea of what was your headspace around that time.

                              Can you just describe what you were thinking about while making that entrance ?

                              Comment

                              • XelNya
                                [Kaho]
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 3369

                                #105
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I've known that this is part of how you read me ever since you kept asking me about Civ 5 that one game (I thought I told you this at AN, maybe I did and you remember but it doesn't matter to you, which is fair game).

                                It doesn't work because I know its part of how you read me, and I do think that part of your method is flawed, because I /don't/ need an escape from solving the game as a wolf most of the time, I just did that game.

                                To the point, it was a good observation when you made it, but for future reference I don't think that you will be able to read me based on this when I roll wolf in the future.

                                Comment

                                Working...