TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hakulyte
    aka Haku
    • Jul 2005
    • 4697

    #1801
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by Rapta
    roundbox was proxy but we dont know who he targeted right?
    You can guess that based on information.

    e.g:

    He probably didn't check Sunfan.
    He may have checked me N1 after my weird vote on MML.

    Comment

    • roundbox
      fhqwhgads
      • Feb 2005
      • 2086

      #1802
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by the sun fan
      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #1803
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        Note that it's not super important information and it's only 1 check and "godfather is still alive" etc. etc.

        If he targeted Sunfan, it's safe to assume he didn't have a red check.

        Comment

        • LightManticorex2
          FFR Player
          • May 2006
          • 25

          #1804
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by roundbox
          I was just responding to Xiz. If you check out my reads list, you will see that both freezin and backpack are not on my wolf or slight wolf categories.
          #rideordie
          Originally posted by roundbox
          doing this just to do this. this list is in order from towniest>least towniest for each slot

          town:

          haku (posted many reasons why)

          slight town:

          gradiant (part of it is based on his independence, and also him not really being in the game. I feel like he'd have more motivation as wolf to play, and I'm not sure he was really feeling this game. see last game when he was the doc)

          dabackpack (his unsuredness about his reads make me like him. His post volume isn't quite what it usually is, but based on what he's said and how he's saying it makes me pretty confident about his non-wolfiness at this juncture

          xiz (people keep saying him doing gimmicks is wolfy and he's usually lynched for it d1. ignore the gimmick, look at what he's saying. yeah I got nothing I just don't want to lynch him. Just kidding, his insistence on lynching in the MML wagon is mindmeldy, even though I disagree with him on the sunfan part

          null:

          manti
          xel
          (I feel like I just need to properly isolate these two)

          freezin (could go either way, honestly. I know my callout of his MML vote was a cool thing but some of the other things he's said have made him seem towny

          blind (your votes are ??? unexplained tier, mostly the ones on celery, but your answers to people's probing has seemed pretty authentic)

          slightly wolf:

          celery (he's been doing this half-pocket of me as well as tunneling on haku and a little bit on blind. he's made some silly votes this game. the only indication otherwise is his consistent presence in the thread.

          wolfin:

          thesunfan (you've had a really muted/awkward tone in all of your posts, possibly a combination of being busy being a host to moches and being a dirty WOLF at the same time. The biggest indicator here is the parked vote on MML. I forget who it was this game, but they brought up the previous turbo where you and blind were wolves and you started a vote train on Sanzath, looking for more people to join you. I joined you, and more people piled on and Sanzath was mislynched. This, in addition to the vote you made on POST NUMBER 80 OF THE THREAD make me extra skeptical of you)

          You also mentioned spearheading the sunfan lynch with Haku, so I guess Haku was your seering target. Seems like a weird choice because he's easily readable or something idk.

          No sure why you were ride or die with freezin despite having him as null, this weirds me out.
          Lock clear

          Comment

          • LightManticorex2
            FFR Player
            • May 2006
            • 25

            #1805
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            I feel like my inactivity and involvement this game is heavily affecting my reads, so maybe I'll become a culmination of deadreads and lynch people the dead people wanted dead.
            Lock clear

            Comment

            • Wayward Vagabond
              Confirmed Heartbreaker
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jul 2012
              • 5866

              #1806
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              so kinda like rapta

              Comment

              • Hakulyte
                aka Haku
                • Jul 2005
                • 4697

                #1807
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by LightManticorex2
                I feel like my inactivity and involvement this game is heavily affecting my reads, so maybe I'll become a culmination of deadreads and lynch people the dead people wanted dead.
                Are you going to have issues being present for EoDs ?

                Comment

                • Hakulyte
                  aka Haku
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 4697

                  #1808
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  This is important for the "organizing votes" part after the game is solved.

                  Comment

                  • LightManticorex2
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2006
                    • 25

                    #1809
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by Hakulyte
                    Are you going to have issues being present for EoDs ?
                    Yes, 10:00 EODs are not my preferred phase end times, but I will make due. There is a reason I am primarily active from 11:00 est to 1-2 am.
                    Lock clear

                    Comment

                    • Hakulyte
                      aka Haku
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 4697

                      #1810
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      Can you be here earlier than that ?

                      Comment

                      • Hakulyte
                        aka Haku
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 4697

                        #1811
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        I guess I won't tunnel on activity this game. It never really helped me.

                        Comment

                        • LightManticorex2
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2006
                          • 25

                          #1812
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          Can you be here earlier than that ?
                          Gonna try to put in some work tomorrow during work.

                          We'll see how well that goes.
                          Lock clear

                          Comment

                          • blindreper1179
                            Vice President Of TGB
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 5902

                            #1813
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                            blind self vote why
                            I felt sun fans anger was real, and I couldn't vote anyone else but myself to try and save him.

                            I dont see why "Im going to burn" just because I'm not the proxy" You're better than this DBP.
                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                            Originally posted by choof
                            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                            Originally posted by choof
                            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                            Comment

                            • Hakulyte
                              aka Haku
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 4697

                              #1814
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by LightManticorex2
                              It's free human points if he pulls it off. He was probably spamming refresh to see when phase would end anyway. If I was a wolf in that situation I'd have a vote post ready to go on one of the other wagons just in case. Not hard to chance the name inside the brackets if it's already tagged.

                              I don't want to give blind human cred or wolf cred for that vote. I want to chuck it out a window and forget it happened.
                              I seriously had 10:00 safe & 10:01 not safe in mind when I voted XelNya. I didn't even realize that this was a thing until the phase ended.

                              I was holding my vote to see how the wagons would evolve. I thought votes wouldn't count at 10:01+, but still count at 10:00.

                              It's only after the phase ended that I realized that votecount didn't have any indication of a safety net for when to vote.

                              I feel betrayed, but there's like no way anything can change because we know Sunfan/Roundbox flips now.

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #1815
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                Sorry for pointing out loopholes 2 games in a row.

                                Comment

                                Working...