TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FreezinIce
    FFR Player
    • May 2005
    • 265

    #31
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    the post two above this one is also a shitpost
    anti-anti-shitpost thoughtspace
    ========

    To let the world be.

    ========

    Originally posted by Charu
    Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
    Originally posted by roundbox
    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


    Originally posted by Afrobean
    Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
    Originally posted by Red
    My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
    Originally posted by TWG Ike
    SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

    Comment

    • the sun fan
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2017
      • 658

      #32
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by FreezinIce
      waoh this guy is against TRANSPARENCY
      yes
      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #33
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        I need help.
        I need friends.
        I need friends to help me explore thoughts after I formulate ideas.
        I need friends to be critical without necessary getting into fights.
        I need friends to help me until the end of the game if they town read me even if I may lose credibility somewhere.
        I also need to become a friend and do all of the above in my own way.
        You need to help me town read you so I can also do all the above for you.

        When you're a friend, you're not necessary a town read yet, but you're cooler than a null.

        I would like to make a pact with the sun fan to be my friend. I like his first post. I'm willing to reward him for being slightly mechanical and I'm sharing values when it comes to the idea of dropping the insults/attacks etc.

        I'm just sometimes forgetting to listen to myself which is why I need friends to remind me.

        I want to believe he's going to remain consistent with the idea of wanting to follow the win con.
        I also discourage passive/safe gameplay because wolves keep doing that. You should try to take a stance even if it's wrong and keep trying until it makes sense.

        Lots of memeing in the thread already. I'd prefer to get semi-serious early on, but whatever. Apparently memes are fun and if players are having fun they're more likely to eventually switch to critical thinking properly.

        #Haku made a formal post

        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #34
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          Oh yeah, I have to post this too because XelNya's avatar goes to everything.




          Calling, You hear the calling
          Calling, You hear the calling

          Let me go
          Gravity
          What's on my shoulder?
          Little by little, I feel a bit better
          Let me go
          Set me free
          Feel a bit older
          Just once more unto the breach
          Dear friend, once more

          Wake up, leave your hesitation
          Wake up, Time for us to realize
          Wake up, Show appreciation
          Wake up, Time for us to realize

          Calling, Someone is calling
          Calling, Someone is calling

          Wait and see
          Empathy
          You're not the only
          Little by little you feel a bit better
          Blacking me, destiny; you are my on side
          Just once more unto the breach
          Dear friend, once more

          Wake up, leave your hesitation
          Wake up, Time for us to realize
          Wake up, Show appreciation
          Wake up, Time for us to realize

          (Calling, Calling) x4
          Calling, you hear the calling
          Calling, you hear the calling

          Calling, You hear the calling
          Let me go
          Gravity
          What's on my shoulder?
          Little by little, I feel a bit better
          Let me go,
          Set me free

          Let me go
          Gravity
          What's on my shoulder?
          Little by little, I feel a bit better
          Let me go,
          Set me free,
          Feel a bit older
          Just once more unto the breach
          Dear friend, once more

          Wake up, Leave your hesitation
          Wake up, Time for us to realize
          Wake up, Show appreciation
          Wake up, Time for us to realize
          Wake up, Show appreciation
          Wake up, Time for us to realize
          Wake up, Leave your hesitation
          Wake up, Time for us to realize

          Comment

          • Xiz
            TWG Chaos
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2012
            • 3399

            #35
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            Hello

            Comment

            • Hakulyte
              aka Haku
              • Jul 2005
              • 4697

              #36
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by Xiz
              Hello
              I think you're the only player that I wouldn't mind seeing playing more safe this game.

              Comment

              • MixMasterLar
                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2006
                • 5403

                #37
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by T-Force
                PMs HAVE BEEN SENT OUT. UPON CONFIRMATION OF RECEPTION, THE GAME WILL BEGIN AT 9 PM SERVER TIME.
                Originally posted by T-Force
                [B][COLOR="Red"][size="5"]UPON CONFIRMATION OF RECEPTION
                Originally posted by T-Force
                [B][COLOR="Red"][size="5"]UPON CONFIRMATION
                Originally posted by T-Force
                [B][COLOR="Red"][size="5"]CONFIRMATION
                I literally just realized the game started and saw my PM brohan.

                So I work 6 days a week and 3 of those days is in a dishpit. These first 24 hours I may be kind of slankin' a little but by EoD and through the weekend It's good ol' postwhoring Lar.

                I don't know the game this is based off of though so here's hoping nothing blindsides me again
                ​

                Comment

                • MixMasterLar
                  Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 5403

                  #38
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  Has Blind voted me yet I feel like the game really hasn't started if he hasn't gotten around to it yet
                  ​

                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #39
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by Hakulyte
                    I think you're the only player that I wouldn't mind seeing playing more safe this game.
                    im cop

                    Comment

                    • MixMasterLar
                      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 5403

                      #40
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      I'm sure that's true
                      ​

                      Comment

                      • Hakulyte
                        aka Haku
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 4697

                        #41
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by Xiz
                        im cop
                        Can you be cop and my friend at same time ?

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #42
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          Can you be cop and my friend at same time ?
                          Up to you

                          Comment

                          • MixMasterLar
                            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 5403

                            #43
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD



                            Because since I'm watching it right now y'all might as well to
                            ​

                            Comment

                            • Hakulyte
                              aka Haku
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 4697

                              #44
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              I nominate Xiz my friend. I will automatically defend him forever until we're both proven wrong.

                              Hopefully he does the same for me.

                              Comment

                              • T-Force
                                Your world ends with you
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 4753

                                #45
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                                Code:
                                [b]New Message[/b] - Sent 08/15/17 at 11:00 PM
                                [u]Subject: [B]Today's Theme[/B][/u]
                                
                                I knew I forgot something. Luckily my lovely little Haku posted it for me.
                                Commence with what you were doing.
                                Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                                Comment

                                Working...