TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DaBackpack
    ~ お ま ん こ ~
    • Mar 2014
    • 918

    #1756
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    the tl;dr is something like

    really don't wanna kill
    blind
    cel
    haku

    don't wanna kill but /could/ be wolves
    dbp
    roundbox
    WV

    acceptable lynches
    freezin
    manti

    desired lynches
    xiz
    xel

    leaving my vote on Xel.

    I think Haku already said this, if it wasn't haku then it was Cel, and he said that Xel's iso is quite lacking. I think that's the biggest tell here.
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    nothing has changed since then roundbox

    tie between manti and freezin I guess gets broken as

    xiz/xel/manti
    also for posterity


    Originally posted by Moogy
    no one cares
    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
    that's kind of a sad statistic

    Comment

    • Wayward Vagabond
      Confirmed Heartbreaker
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2012
      • 5866

      #1757
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      that wasn't the last vote count though

      Comment

      • Rapta
        🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
        Profile Moderator
        FFR Simfile Author
        Global Moderator
        • Dec 2010
        • 1948

        #1758
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
        rapta what did you have for breakfast yesterday?
        i dont think i had breakfast because i forgot to make it, also i didnt sleep the night before and i also mowed a lawn for 40 dollars
        Old Quotes
        Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
        Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
        Originally posted by Mourningfall
        [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
        Originally posted by Xiz
        Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
        Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
        Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
        Originally posted by Prawnskunk
        if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
        Originally posted by gold stinger
        do u even agrabah
        Originally posted by gold stinger
        Today at 12:53 AM
        I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
        Originally posted by Psychotik
        When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
        Originally posted by Haku
        have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




        Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
        OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
        Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
        We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
        Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
        You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #1759
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by T-Force
          Code:
          [B]New Message[/B] - Sent 08/20/17 at 9:05 PM
          [u]Subject: [b]Final Day 2 Vote Count[/b][/u]
          
          First things first, unlike Day 1 where I posted early -and thus counted Gradiant's vote- 
          I posted on time for EoD so any post containing a vote after [1694] does not get counted.
          
          [b][COLOR="Red"]the sun fan: 4[/COLOR][/b] - Xiz [1389], Hakulyte [1509], Rapta [1555], roundbox [1687]
          -
          [b]XelNya: 3[/b] - the sun fan [1175], DaBackpack [1649], blindreper1179 [1664]
          [b]blindreper1179: 3[/b] - LightManticoreX2 [1153], Celirra [1627], Wayward Vagabond [1688]
          -
          [b]Rapta: 1[/b] - XelNya [1098]
          this is technically the last one but I'm interested in the delta between these


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • Hakulyte
            aka Haku
            • Jul 2005
            • 4697

            #1760
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by Rapta
            what i remember is looking at sunfan scum reads and agreed
            Why did you vote Sunfan ?

            Comment

            • Wayward Vagabond
              Confirmed Heartbreaker
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jul 2012
              • 5866

              #1761
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by Rapta
              i dont think i had breakfast because i forgot to make it, also i didnt sleep the night before and i also mowed a lawn for 40 dollars
              so everything that happened before then is a blur?

              Comment

              • Rapta
                🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
                Profile Moderator
                FFR Simfile Author
                Global Moderator
                • Dec 2010
                • 1948

                #1762
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                Why did you vote Sunfan ?
                i started reading the beginning of the thread and everyone felt sunfan was scummy
                then reading the current portions of the thread and sunfan was still scummy
                not enough time to read whole thread
                would have sheeped dbp like haku said to, but i misunderstood what he meant by sheep dbp
                Old Quotes
                Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
                Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
                Originally posted by Mourningfall
                [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
                Originally posted by Xiz
                Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
                Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
                Originally posted by Prawnskunk
                if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
                Originally posted by gold stinger
                do u even agrabah
                Originally posted by gold stinger
                Today at 12:53 AM
                I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
                Originally posted by Psychotik
                When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
                Originally posted by Haku
                have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




                Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
                OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
                Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
                We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
                Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
                You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

                Comment

                • DaBackpack
                  ~ お ま ん こ ~
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 918

                  #1763
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  I don't want to go too tunnel-visiony but blind's self-vote, imo, can only plausibly read as

                  ----him dying was better than another person dying.

                  which can be sunfan, or xelnya


                  Originally posted by Moogy
                  no one cares
                  Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                  there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                  that's kind of a sad statistic

                  Comment

                  • Rapta
                    🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
                    Profile Moderator
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    Global Moderator
                    • Dec 2010
                    • 1948

                    #1764
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                    so everything that happened before then is a blur?
                    before then is.. me agonizing over not being able to fall asleep
                    then its a blur
                    Old Quotes
                    Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
                    Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
                    Originally posted by Mourningfall
                    [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
                    Originally posted by Xiz
                    Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
                    Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                    Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
                    Originally posted by Prawnskunk
                    if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
                    Originally posted by gold stinger
                    do u even agrabah
                    Originally posted by gold stinger
                    Today at 12:53 AM
                    I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
                    Originally posted by Psychotik
                    When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
                    Originally posted by Haku
                    have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




                    Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
                    OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
                    Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
                    We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
                    Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
                    You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

                    Comment

                    • LightManticorex2
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2006
                      • 25

                      #1765
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by Rapta
                      i started reading the beginning of the thread and everyone felt sunfan was scummy
                      then reading the current portions of the thread and sunfan was still scummy
                      not enough time to read whole thread
                      would have sheeped dbp like haku said to, but i misunderstood what he meant by sheep dbp
                      This is a fucking lie. You votes sunfan because you and him were in a kitb at the time and you were "trying to live, sorry".

                      The better question is why did you never move your vote once you were no longer the lead wagon in a kitb.
                      Lock clear

                      Comment

                      • Wayward Vagabond
                        Confirmed Heartbreaker
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jul 2012
                        • 5866

                        #1766
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        so you can remember what you had for breakfast on sunday and what happened saturday night but you can't recall what happened sunday night?

                        Comment

                        • LightManticorex2
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2006
                          • 25

                          #1767
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          I don't want to go too tunnel-visiony but blind's self-vote, imo, can only plausibly read as

                          ----him dying was better than another person dying.

                          which can be sunfan, or xelnya
                          Or he saw the host's post and saw an opportunity.

                          We'll never know because of random phase ends.
                          Lock clear

                          Comment

                          • Wayward Vagabond
                            Confirmed Heartbreaker
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jul 2012
                            • 5866

                            #1768
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            rapta who are your top three wolves

                            Comment

                            • Rapta
                              🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
                              Profile Moderator
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              Global Moderator
                              • Dec 2010
                              • 1948

                              #1769
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by LightManticorex2
                              This is a fucking lie. You votes sunfan because you and him were in a kitb at the time and you were "trying to live, sorry".

                              The better question is why did you never move your vote once you were no longer the lead wagon in a kitb.
                              its not a lie

                              i was planning on voting sunfan, but then i was randomly in kitb
                              Old Quotes
                              Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
                              Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
                              Originally posted by Mourningfall
                              [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
                              Originally posted by Xiz
                              Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
                              Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                              Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
                              Originally posted by Prawnskunk
                              if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
                              Originally posted by gold stinger
                              do u even agrabah
                              Originally posted by gold stinger
                              Today at 12:53 AM
                              I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
                              Originally posted by Psychotik
                              When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
                              Originally posted by Haku
                              have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




                              Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
                              OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
                              Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
                              We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
                              Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
                              You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

                              Comment

                              • Rapta
                                🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
                                Profile Moderator
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                Global Moderator
                                • Dec 2010
                                • 1948

                                #1770
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                                so you can remember what you had for breakfast on sunday and what happened saturday night but you can't recall what happened sunday night?
                                i have a habit of not retaining twg info

                                been the same every game i played so far
                                Old Quotes
                                Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
                                Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
                                Originally posted by Mourningfall
                                [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
                                Originally posted by Xiz
                                Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
                                Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                                Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
                                Originally posted by Prawnskunk
                                if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
                                Originally posted by gold stinger
                                do u even agrabah
                                Originally posted by gold stinger
                                Today at 12:53 AM
                                I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
                                Originally posted by Psychotik
                                When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
                                Originally posted by Haku
                                have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




                                Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
                                OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
                                Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
                                We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
                                Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
                                You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

                                Comment

                                Working...