TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MixMasterLar
    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2006
    • 5403

    #46
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by T-Force
    I knew I forgot something.
    Yeah you forgot that Phozon is the only soundtrack we ever need

    ​

    Comment

    • MixMasterLar
      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2006
      • 5403

      #47
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      I resent that my video of me breaking the Phozon WR isn't in the suggested videos
      ​

      Comment

      • blindreper1179
        Vice President Of TGB
        • Jun 2006
        • 5902

        #48
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        Has Blind voted me yet I feel like the game really hasn't started if he hasn't gotten around to it yet
        Lmao, I didn't rush vote you either game!
        Originally posted by thesunfan
        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
        Originally posted by choof
        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
        Originally posted by choof
        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
        Originally posted by Celirra
        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

        Comment

        • MixMasterLar
          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2006
          • 5403

          #49
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by blindreper1179
          Lmao, I didn't rush vote you either game!
          First one you voted me page two, your second post IIRC

          Last one was a few hours in though.

          I mean I could look it up but since you're just going to ignore it anyway I feel like I can be lazy with this, but just know that I know that you're wrong
          ​

          Comment

          • Hakulyte
            aka Haku
            • Jul 2005
            • 4697

            #50
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            Who here is actually familiar with the game "The World Ends With You" ?

            I just want to know if I should avoid spoilers or if I can meme + explain things.

            Comment

            • MixMasterLar
              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2006
              • 5403

              #51
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              I've never played it but I'll likely never will in all honesty
              ​

              Comment

              • the sun fan
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2017
                • 658

                #52
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                I didn't know that's what the game was based on, so I can't help you there Haku.
                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                Comment

                • MixMasterLar
                  Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 5403

                  #53
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  I didn't know that's what the game was based on, so I can't help you there Haku.
                  And you approved of it
                  ​

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #54
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    And you approved of it
                    your point?
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • FreezinIce
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2005
                      • 265

                      #55
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by Hakulyte
                      Who here is actually familiar with the game "The World Ends With You" ?

                      I just want to know if I should avoid spoilers or if I can meme + explain things.
                      Tofrce sort of spoiled stuff, but I'd avoid it. Nobody likes spoilers
                      ========

                      To let the world be.

                      ========

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                      Originally posted by roundbox
                      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                      Originally posted by Afrobean
                      Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                      Originally posted by Red
                      My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                      Originally posted by TWG Ike
                      SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                      Comment

                      • MixMasterLar
                        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 5403

                        #56
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        your point?
                        Didn't you see me beat the Phozon WR?

                        I don't deal with a single digit number of points son
                        ​

                        Comment

                        • FreezinIce
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2005
                          • 265

                          #57
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          Didn't you see me beat the Phozon WR?

                          I don't deal with a single digit number of points son
                          Link it
                          ========

                          To let the world be.

                          ========

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                          Originally posted by mellon_collie
                          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                          Originally posted by roundbox
                          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                          Originally posted by Afrobean
                          Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                          Originally posted by Red
                          My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                          Originally posted by TWG Ike
                          SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                          Comment

                          • MixMasterLar
                            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 5403

                            #58
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by FreezinIce
                            Link it
                            ​

                            Comment

                            • MixMasterLar
                              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 5403

                              #59
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              fuck it

                              ​

                              Comment

                              • FreezinIce
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2005
                                • 265

                                #60
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                what a strange game
                                ========

                                To let the world be.

                                ========

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                                Originally posted by roundbox
                                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                                Originally posted by Afrobean
                                Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                                Originally posted by Red
                                My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                                Originally posted by TWG Ike
                                SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                                Comment

                                Working...