TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • inDheart
    Picker @ JAX2
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2011
    • 505

    #2791
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
    If anyone else has anything to say I'm declaring intent to hammer at 11:30
    i got nothing i'm just throwing words

    Comment

    • Hateandhatred
      "The Quebec Steparatist."
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2011
      • 1974

      #2792
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      Wow I just got free for the first time since the last EoD. Apparently I am still alive despite shit
      Forgot where I put my old sig lol

      Comment

      • Hateandhatred
        "The Quebec Steparatist."
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2011
        • 1974

        #2793
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        How many of you want my night actions and role? Because I am antitown, however we might come to an agreement and I could play as Town for the rest of the game... If you want to think of it as a diminished sentence.
        Forgot where I put my old sig lol

        Comment

        • Wayward Vagabond
          Confirmed Heartbreaker
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jul 2012
          • 5866

          #2794
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          Don't have time to dig and add anything

          Comment

          • Hateandhatred
            "The Quebec Steparatist."
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2011
            • 1974

            #2795
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            Tldr Im Serial Killer. I can do an additional night kill and save a Town in the process (since the Wolves will kill me)

            Who's in?
            Forgot where I put my old sig lol

            Comment

            • Xiz
              TWG Chaos
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2012
              • 3399

              #2796
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              if you would have come into thread like 3 hours before eod sure but it will be a scramble

              Also hi i lied im actually here

              Comment

              • lurker
                ur worst nitemare
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2003
                • 1628

                #2797
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                so am i what the heck
                some feathery f**k

                Comment

                • Hateandhatred
                  "The Quebec Steparatist."
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2011
                  • 1974

                  #2798
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  Well its up there.

                  Those of you who will go and try to switch their votes, be sure to mention who you want me to kill tonight.
                  Forgot where I put my old sig lol

                  Comment

                  • XelNya
                    [Kaho]
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 3369

                    #2799
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by Makilaz
                    I'd look into indheart next, followed by some combination of manti/xiz/xel
                    I guess I'll look into you, and just you.

                    Comment

                    • Xiz
                      TWG Chaos
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2012
                      • 3399

                      #2800
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      hate who do you think are top 2 wolves

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #2801
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        actually im not sure if i want that to be talked about

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #2802
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          yeah dont talk about it, just do you

                          Comment

                          • inDheart
                            Picker @ JAX2
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2011
                            • 505

                            #2803
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            -_______________________________-

                            Comment

                            • lurker
                              ur worst nitemare
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jan 2003
                              • 1628

                              #2804
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              nah man let him talk shut if he wants to
                              some feathery f**k

                              Comment

                              • DarkManticoreX2
                                TWG Overlord
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 7355

                                #2805
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                I was gonna hammer 20 minutes ago and forgot.

                                neat
                                AAA's = 800

                                Originally posted by V
                                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                                Comment

                                Working...