TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hakulyte
    aka Haku
    • Jul 2005
    • 4697

    #541
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by flashflash account
    the floor is posting reasoning for your reads
    Why am I lock town for you?
    Why is inDheart lock town for you?
    Why is Makilaz scummy for you?
    Why are you lock town based on something in lylo when I don't see a single town aligned role that could explain this.
    Originally posted by Hateandhatred
    I just want to push for insta at first opportunity, because I love it to the dismay of many. Although I'm probably never going to get the chance to because this is the real deal
    I think you're a pretty good player outside of wanting quick instas for the memes.

    If you did anything like you did previously in the jTWG game that doesn't involve instas, I'd be legit happy because I think you can manage some cool game changing "Sven plans" if you take the time to think about it.

    If you're missing info about meta, this is also a good game for asking tons of questions. This doesn't only apply to you.

    Comment

    • flashflash account
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2017
      • 567

      #542
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      Why am I lock town for you?
      Why is inDheart lock town for you?
      Why is Makilaz scummy for you?
      Why are you lock town based on something in lylo when I don't see a single town aligned role that could explain this.
      those were all mostly jokes
      but I do think you're town and I might be able to explain why later

      I don't remember why makilaz is scummy but she hasn't been doing anything towny since my initial scum read on her so it's kind of snowballing

      she hasn't played with me before but I also haven't played with her before so I have no idea what she's like

      also anime airplanes are scummy
      aka mikey

      -----

      Originally posted by FreezinIce
      FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

      Originally posted by QueenAshy
      I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

      Comment

      • Hateandhatred
        "The Quebec Steparatist."
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2011
        • 1974

        #543
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by Hakulyte
        I think you're a pretty good player outside of wanting quick instas for the memes.

        If you did anything like you did previously in the jTWG game that doesn't involve instas, I'd be legit happy because I think you can manage some cool game changing "Sven plans" if you take the time to think about it.

        If you're missing info about meta, this is also a good game for asking tons of questions. This doesn't only apply to you.
        Well thank you but you know my playstyle. I'll come up with weird plans and questionable unorthodox strategies and when people question me for them, I'll try to make them lower their guard and slip.

        Right now I'm more lurking than anything because I'm not quite sure wether people are in teh memes and dreams or playing srsly. I'm a little too much of a beginner to tell.
        Forgot where I put my old sig lol

        Comment

        • flashflash account
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2017
          • 567

          #544
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          I'm going to bed in 25 minutes
          aka mikey

          -----

          Originally posted by FreezinIce
          FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

          Originally posted by QueenAshy
          I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

          Comment

          • the sun fan
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2017
            • 658

            #545
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            Sven, it would've made me really sad if I got insta'd that early.
            Don't be such a meanie =(
            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

            Comment

            • Hakulyte
              aka Haku
              • Jul 2005
              • 4697

              #546
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by Hateandhatred
              Well thank you but you know my playstyle. I'll come up with weird plans and questionable unorthodox strategies and when people question me for them, I'll try to make them lower their guard and slip.

              Right now I'm more lurking than anything because I'm not quite sure wether people are in teh memes and dreams or playing srsly. I'm a little too much of a beginner to tell.
              I used to play like you do, but I think centering the game around solving conflicts and making things clear for everyone is more efficient.

              It's also kind of boring in a conservative way, but at least it feels like the huge chunk of random info that is the game slowly actually become something instead of being uncertain chaos.

              Creating chaos can be fun, but I think D0 is underrated with shitposting/memes where there's actually a potential for creating fundamentals for the next few phases and lead the game in a certain direction.

              At the end of the day, you do you, but I do think there's room for optimizing winning chances if you decide to take the game seriously which is fairly optional at this moment.

              Comment

              • Hakulyte
                aka Haku
                • Jul 2005
                • 4697

                #547
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by the sun fan
                Sven, it would've made me really sad if I got insta'd that early.
                Don't be such a meanie =(
                How's that hunch on me today? Should I do a little dance for you?

                Comment

                • flashflash account
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2017
                  • 567

                  #548
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  I wouldn't mind seeing a haku dance
                  aka mikey

                  -----

                  Originally posted by FreezinIce
                  FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                  Originally posted by QueenAshy
                  I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #549
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    I don't feel great about voting Hakulyte anymore
                    I accept that he's playing differently, small chance he's a wolf, but I'm nowhere near as sure as I was before
                    unvote
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • inDheart
                      Picker @ JAX2
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2011
                      • 505

                      #550
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by flashflash account
                      who was it that posted the hot indheart=serial read

                      I like that read

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #551
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by Hakulyte
                        How's that hunch on me today? Should I do a little dance for you?
                        neat x-post
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • flashflash account
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2017
                          • 567

                          #552
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          yo sunfan on a scale of 1-7 how towny are your posts for the entire phase

                          then on a scale of 1-12 how towny are you actually
                          aka mikey

                          -----

                          Originally posted by FreezinIce
                          FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                          Originally posted by QueenAshy
                          I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #553
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by flashflash account
                            yo sunfan on a scale of 1-7 how towny are your posts for the entire phase

                            then on a scale of 1-12 how towny are you actually
                            7
                            12
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • flashflash account
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2017
                              • 567

                              #554
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              I would disagree
                              aka mikey

                              -----

                              Originally posted by FreezinIce
                              FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                              Originally posted by QueenAshy
                              I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                              Comment

                              • flashflash account
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2017
                                • 567

                                #555
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                ok bye I'm going to bed now have fun lynch someone wolfy
                                aka mikey

                                -----

                                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                                FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                                Originally posted by QueenAshy
                                I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                                Comment

                                Working...