TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hakulyte
    aka Haku
    • Jul 2005
    • 4697

    #3271
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by Charu
    Oh hey.

    ...I wanna say two of the wolves are between you, blind, and manti.

    From my perspective anyways. Maybe there is something with whatever Manti did, but I'm clueless there so unless some quotes come through to showcase what's up, all I have to go by is by someone's word (when I find them really weird).
    I suggest reading isos if you don't want to spend the time rereading the thread.

    Comment

    • Makilaz
      TWG Princess
      • May 2006
      • 1094

      #3272
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by Makilaz
      okay cool, why is that
      that'll teach me to refresh before posting

      Comment

      • Makilaz
        TWG Princess
        • May 2006
        • 1094

        #3273
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by Charu
        You, because of what I stated.
        just gonna restate that you have yet to give a solid reason why i'm a wolf instead of just "oh yeah she does this as both alignments which means she's a wolf"

        like your entire argument hinges on the anger being fake, and you should know how visibly riled up i can get to the point where it shouldn't even be alignment indicative

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #3274
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by Makilaz
          charu if you've seen me do this shit as both alignments please share your thoughts on why this makes me a wolf

          so far all you've done is go "well i haven't seen anything from her that makes her town" but you haven't explained why anything i've done makes me a wolf either
          Just your overall aggression really. I kind of associate more aggressive posts as a wolf thing rather than a town thing.

          ...Could just be me though. I've been burned so many times from AoE that I kind of just stopped using that as a base for my reads.


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • Makilaz
            TWG Princess
            • May 2006
            • 1094

            #3275
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by Charu
            Just your overall aggression really. I kind of associate more aggressive posts as a wolf thing rather than a town thing.

            ...Could just be me though. I've been burned so many times from AoE that I kind of just stopped using that as a base for my reads.
            you saw how aggressive i've gotten as town in past games, i'm really struggling to figure out why you're so convinced about this

            Comment

            • Hakulyte
              aka Haku
              • Jul 2005
              • 4697

              #3276
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
              TLDR version of the post above:

              Freezin --> leaning town
              Xel --> leaning SK
              Blind-->leaning wolf

              rest of thread null
              Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
              Can we talk about lynch targets?

              I like Blind and MML
              Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
              Blind, you should stop getting into battles with Mak.

              You're getting competitively roasted.
              Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
              1. thesunfan -- Claimed blue
              2. Xelnya --
              3. FreezinIce -- Did a lot of good D1 work, and helped finalize the doom of MML.
              4. blindreper1179 -- Did a lot of good D1 work and was on MML most of the D1 Phase. I know these guys fight a lot, but i feel like this wouldn't have happened if W/W was a thing
              5. lurker
              8. Hakulyte
              9. DarkManticoreX2 me
              11. mellonxcollie - one of the wolfier players in the game, H&H wagon vote, responded to blind(?) that the vote on her made her happy because it was going to get her invested and then never got invested.
              12. Hateandhatred basically IC based on D1 end votes
              13. inDheart --- Playing a lot like Serial killer freakysnots
              14. Makilaz
              15. Xiz - Waffled hard on MML, and has used the excuse of a blue power that may or may not be in the game as a defense. Actually made a KITB happen by putting H&H in the box with MML, and may have been trying to resolve if vote modification roles exist. Could be PR hunting. To be resolved after Mellon lynch.
              16. Wayward Vagabond
              I laughed.

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #3277
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                Because in the past I've used emotions to base my reads on you.

                Trying not to do that because if your successful at feigning anger, then I'll never be certain with you.

                ...btw, if you haven't noticed, I'm trying to have literally anyone explain why I should read you town since maybe you did stuff previous phases I lack context for.


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • inDheart
                  Picker @ JAX2
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2011
                  • 505

                  #3278
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Jesus, alright, that's a volatile reaction I've never seen InD do before... at least not one I remember anyways, lmao.

                  Also, does it help I find it funny I hear 9S saying this post?
                  some people call me nines

                  anyway unvote

                  i don't have time to read anything before late tonight and the game not ending before then seems like a good idea

                  Comment

                  • Makilaz
                    TWG Princess
                    • May 2006
                    • 1094

                    #3279
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by Charu
                    ...btw, if you haven't noticed, I'm trying to have literally anyone explain why I should read you town since maybe you did stuff previous phases I lack context for.
                    perhaps you should read previous phases for context and further information then instead of ignoring everything that happened previous to you replacing in

                    Comment

                    • inDheart
                      Picker @ JAX2
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2011
                      • 505

                      #3280
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                      Indy mocked my theory of him + mak or him +charu as wolfteam because he placed charu at the bottom of his reads list.

                      Bottom of a reads list means nothing without an effort behind lynching the player.
                      it's suicide at mylo as w/w so lol

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #3281
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by Makilaz
                        perhaps you should read previous phases for context and further information then instead of ignoring everything that happened previous to you replacing in
                        Nope, I'm standing by what I said!



                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #3282
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          I laughed.
                          Huh... thanks for the quotes!


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • Hakulyte
                            aka Haku
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 4697

                            #3283
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            Manti what do you think of Blind ?
                            Blind what do you think of Manti ?

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #3284
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              Also, I'm currently at work and it's quite dead (surprise).

                              Man, I do love the summer semester here. I'm gonna miss the laid back atmosphere of this place once next semester rolls around.


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • DarkManticoreX2
                                TWG Overlord
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 7355

                                #3285
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                I don't think blind initilizes the push on MML as a wolf. He's trended downward since then due to being less engaged, but he's still my top human.he's the only person that I don't think should be on the table today.
                                AAA's = 800

                                Originally posted by V
                                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                                Comment

                                Working...