TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hakulyte
    aka Haku
    • Jul 2005
    • 4697

    #3181
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    I guess it's time to use caps to convey an important message.

    We're currently in mylo.

    It's 4:2 which means that if 2 town players vote the same person; wolves can both stack and instantly win if that person is wrong.

    Please wait for the majority to be here before voting.

    You're welcome.

    Comment

    • Hakulyte
      aka Haku
      • Jul 2005
      • 4697

      #3182
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      I also missed most of yesterday because it was the birthday of one of my irl friends and I wanted to go there.

      I could login at their place to skim the thread and potentially vote quickly, but I was too skeptical with that Xel wagon. I ended up not voting due to the absence of a counter wagon.

      I also wasn't sure of where to go at that point because I wasn't particularly thinking at the game around that time. (birthday/party stuff etc.)

      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #3183
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        If you're not voting Manti/Blind this phase make sure to fight me because I have a problem with you.

        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #3184
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          I'm currently isoing inDheart because he's the closest thing to a null for me where I'm wrong.

          Originally posted by inDheart


          actual content:

          manti's playing mml v blind like he knows it's a TvT he wants to resolve in, read his iso

          i don't necessarily like your vote there either but at least you have a reason for being there i can jive with more
          Okay, you're top town now.

          Comment

          • Hakulyte
            aka Haku
            • Jul 2005
            • 4697

            #3185
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            Game is locked for me.

            It's just a matter of where everyone else is at.

            Removing Xiz/Xel from the game just got rid of all my alternative scenarios which is why I'm so convinced right now.

            Comment

            • Makilaz
              TWG Princess
              • May 2006
              • 1094

              #3186
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              what in the absolute fuck

              Comment

              • Makilaz
                TWG Princess
                • May 2006
                • 1094

                #3187
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by blindreper1179
                makilaz

                Y'all fucked up fam.
                Originally posted by blindreper1179
                Vote makilaz, if she's not wolf, I lose, idgaf anymore.
                Originally posted by blindreper1179
                literally nothing changed from last phase. Of course xiz dies, and no one doesn't make that kill, so the night didn't help. Xel was scummy sure, but only xiz was really worried about him. The wolves are on Xel I'm sure. I'm guessing MAKILAZ and inD.
                you're a fucking idiot

                i need to properly go through your posts again but you were townreading me most of the game only to completely 180 and put me at lock scum for basically no reason.

                if you're a wolf this all makes sense. if you're a town then you should be absolutely fucking ashamed of yourself because lynching me will lose the game

                Comment

                • Hakulyte
                  aka Haku
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 4697

                  #3188
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  Hi Makilaz.

                  I'm waiting for thoughts overall about what I said.

                  Comment

                  • Makilaz
                    TWG Princess
                    • May 2006
                    • 1094

                    #3189
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    it depresses me a great deal that people put so much faith into xiz's process of elimination nonsense for his top two and BOTH of them were town

                    Comment

                    • Makilaz
                      TWG Princess
                      • May 2006
                      • 1094

                      #3190
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by Hakulyte
                      Hi Makilaz.

                      I'm waiting for thoughts overall about what I said.
                      I think I agree with your assessment but I literally just woke up like 5 minutes ago

                      give me a sec to properly wake up and absorb what happened

                      Comment

                      • Hakulyte
                        aka Haku
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 4697

                        #3191
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by Makilaz
                        it depresses me a great deal that people put so much faith into xiz's process of elimination nonsense for his top two and BOTH of them were town
                        He copied my thought process and that ironically made me scum read him over it.

                        I'm actually glad he flipped town because most of my confusion went away.

                        Comment

                        • Makilaz
                          TWG Princess
                          • May 2006
                          • 1094

                          #3192
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                          I can also see an Indy/mak team, but I could also see a few others.

                          I think haku and lurker/charu haven't received enough pressure this game, and they both worry me immensely
                          this right here gives credence to you/blind being the team. you basically just said everyone worries you except for blind, which... is basically useless and kinda suspicious

                          Originally posted by blindreper1179
                          You worry me immensely but its moot at this point.
                          good distancing attempt, too bad you've already made it pretty obvious

                          Comment

                          • Hakulyte
                            aka Haku
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 4697

                            #3193
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            I had a PR read on XelNya who was potentially trying to figure out if I'm the last PR with the Athena Cykes thing I said beforehand.

                            I thought Xiz was faking and that XelNya was afk unable to CC.

                            That was wrong as well and if you think about it, it makes little sense because that would transform Xiz into a free wolf lynch this phase.

                            The only thing I have left that makes sense is that Blind/Manti team who follows similar logic as in the FE game.

                            Comment

                            • Makilaz
                              TWG Princess
                              • May 2006
                              • 1094

                              #3194
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by Hakulyte
                              Hi Makilaz.

                              I'm waiting for thoughts overall about what I said.
                              okay yeah i think you and i are basically on the same wavelength here. i don't think town blind would pull the "so-and-so is a wolf so i'm going to vote them immediately and i don't give a fuck if we lose from it"

                              if i'm wrong about this and blind is actually town i'm going to hold him personally responsible for losing this game and be a whole new level of pissed off

                              Comment

                              • DarkManticoreX2
                                TWG Overlord
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 7355

                                #3195
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                Haku, I don't lynch wolf teammates D1. In what world is a Blind/Me/MML team plausible. Blind started the MML train d1 and I pushed it to a wagon.

                                Also what makes the quoted Indy post relevant?
                                AAA's = 800

                                Originally posted by V
                                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                                Comment

                                Working...