TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DarkManticoreX2
    TWG Overlord
    • Apr 2005
    • 7355

    #3211
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
    I think it's Indy and I don't know the second.

    Indy hasn't made his own push this whole game despite how active he's been around all the lynches. His vote record is really suspect. Hnh d1, Mellon D2 while his wagon got minimal interest, no vote d3, and xel d3 following xiz direction.

    All he's really done this game is hang around developing wagons that have been on humans and gently guide them to lynch.

    Mak could be a partner because Indy defended her yesterday.
    Lurker/charu could be a partner. Cause the two have had almost no relevant interaction.
    I got bottom paged
    AAA's = 800

    Originally posted by V
    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

    Comment

    • Makilaz
      TWG Princess
      • May 2006
      • 1094

      #3212
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      so you did, apologies

      Comment

      • blindreper1179
        Vice President Of TGB
        • Jun 2006
        • 5902

        #3213
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
        Don't you fukin dare
        I was going to do it in that post, but idk if another town would actually vote me too. So i didn't.
        Originally posted by thesunfan
        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
        Originally posted by choof
        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
        Originally posted by choof
        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
        Originally posted by Celirra
        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

        Comment

        • inDheart
          Picker @ JAX2
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2011
          • 505

          #3214
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          fuck my fucking life

          Comment

          • inDheart
            Picker @ JAX2
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2011
            • 505

            #3215
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            there being a wolf on xel means fmpov it's charu or maki and i've still been eyeing charu

            would i be right to say charu's vote reminds me of his play in that matrix6 game where he owned everyone where he just relaxed during a thunderdome

            Comment

            • inDheart
              Picker @ JAX2
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2011
              • 505

              #3216
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              d3 vote would've been h&h and you know it, you even put my d2 vote as mellon even though i didn't remember actually voting

              Comment

              • inDheart
                Picker @ JAX2
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2011
                • 505

                #3217
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                also yeah sure my biggest stated wolfread from yday is a potential partner good 100%

                Comment

                • inDheart
                  Picker @ JAX2
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2011
                  • 505

                  #3218
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  also "minimal interest" d2 is a fucking lie stop revising history

                  Comment

                  • inDheart
                    Picker @ JAX2
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2011
                    • 505

                    #3219
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    how's this for an original push

                    manti

                    Comment

                    • inDheart
                      Picker @ JAX2
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2011
                      • 505

                      #3220
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      omgus

                      long hair don't care

                      Comment

                      • inDheart
                        Picker @ JAX2
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2011
                        • 505

                        #3221
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        doing errands

                        Comment

                        • Hakulyte
                          aka Haku
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 4697

                          #3222
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          I can tell you didn't read everything yet. ZzZzz..

                          Comment

                          • Hakulyte
                            aka Haku
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 4697

                            #3223
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by inDheart
                            there being a wolf on xel means fmpov it's charu or maki and i've still been eyeing charu

                            would i be right to say charu's vote reminds me of his play in that matrix6 game where he owned everyone where he just relaxed during a thunderdome
                            Why Xel must have a wolf on him ? The rest of everything you posted makes sense to me.

                            Comment

                            • Hakulyte
                              aka Haku
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 4697

                              #3224
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              That being said, you still voted Manti which didn't vote Xel. So, I'm like okay whatever.

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #3225
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD



                                Hey fam, what's going on?


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...