TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #3241
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by Makilaz
    you're a fucking idiot

    i need to properly go through your posts again but you were townreading me most of the game only to completely 180 and put me at lock scum for basically no reason.

    if you're a wolf this all makes sense. if you're a town then you should be absolutely fucking ashamed of yourself because lynching me will lose the game
    Posts like this @Haku


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #3242
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      How comfortable are you with Makilaz's meta ?
      If I recall, she usually throws a fit if read as wolf.

      ...As both alignments.

      So it's kind of moot if that's what you're getting at.


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • DarkManticoreX2
        TWG Overlord
        • Apr 2005
        • 7355

        #3243
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by inDheart
        i don't really have a reason to add my vote, i think, because if i counted right i'd be the hammer

        last minute for legacies i guess
        Yeah okay you didn't vote Mellon. But you sat on the sidelines and said well I'd add my vote if it wasn't the hammer.

        It literally looks like you went "I know this is a mislynch so I'll just chill over here with my vote in case I need it"

        That way people can't accuse me of mislynching Mellon later in the game!
        AAA's = 800

        Originally posted by V
        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #3244
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by blindreper1179
          y'all dumb if you think I'm a wolf. The game is locked for a wolf win if you don't vote outside of me Haku.

          I don't care what you think. It's either inD/ makilaz/ Manti, if your a wolf Haku, congrats. I'm going with makilaz obviously. The anger is over dramatic. Sure, there's nothing to "debate" but, she's done nothing to point to anyone else.
          This post is very seriously noted.

          blind with ballsy strats if wolf.


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #3245
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by Makilaz
            this right here gives credence to you/blind being the team. you basically just said everyone worries you except for blind, which... is basically useless and kinda suspicious



            good distancing attempt, too bad you've already made it pretty obvious
            But it seems Tsundreplane is sharing the same thoughts.

            Hmm...


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #3246
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by Makilaz
              i'm giving you the benefit of the doubt here because if you're town you're going out of your way to lose the game and i really want to believe you're not that completely fucking retarded
              Unnecessary aggression tbh.


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #3247
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                I think it's Indy and I don't know the second.

                Indy hasn't made his own push this whole game despite how active he's been around all the lynches. His vote record is really suspect. Hnh d1, Mellon D2 while his wagon got minimal interest, no vote d3, and xel d3 following xiz direction.

                All he's really done this game is hang around developing wagons that have been on humans and gently guide them to lynch.

                Mak could be a partner because Indy defended her yesterday.
                Lurker/charu could be a partner. Cause the two have had almost no relevant interaction.
                A different hot take than what was presented.

                I don't know if I want to believe you considering you weirdness last phase though. I saw Ind post, so I guess I'll see how he reacts to this


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #3248
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by Makilaz
                  have you seen any of my other games at all

                  like, check the undertale game, i get super riled up when i'm town and i don't see how anything i've done is "over dramatic"
                  Oh hey, she explained her own meta, lmao. Is this why you asked?

                  @Haku


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #3249
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    Except she does that as a wolf too, fyi


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • Hakulyte
                      aka Haku
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 4697

                      #3250
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      Yeah, Makilaz does need to chill. I think she spent most of the game being isolated/targeted over silly stuff so, I can understand the hate.

                      I just think it's a really weird way to play wolf overall and I have trouble to see her game as someone who knew everything.

                      Comment

                      • Makilaz
                        TWG Princess
                        • May 2006
                        • 1094

                        #3251
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by Charu
                        If I recall, she usually throws a fit if read as wolf.

                        ...As both alignments.

                        So it's kind of moot if that's what you're getting at.
                        i don't recall throwing fits while being read wolf as wolf

                        point me to a game or two where this happened, if you like. you played with me in the undertale game though, so you should be even more familiar with how my town game gets

                        Comment

                        • Makilaz
                          TWG Princess
                          • May 2006
                          • 1094

                          #3252
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          inb4 this post gets shot down because self-meta is useless anyway

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #3253
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by blindreper1179
                            If you guys think I'm a wolf, don't be pussies, vote me. I'll start the wagon if you wish?
                            More of that swag ballsy blind wolf strats.

                            Oh baby


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #3254
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by Hakulyte
                              That's exactly what town blind would do. Self-voting in a mylo.
                              Hope this is sarcasm.


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • Makilaz
                                TWG Princess
                                • May 2006
                                • 1094

                                #3255
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                charu if you've seen me do this shit as both alignments please share your thoughts on why this makes me a wolf

                                so far all you've done is go "well i haven't seen anything from her that makes her town" but you haven't explained why anything i've done makes me a wolf either

                                Comment

                                Working...