TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • blindreper1179
    Vice President Of TGB
    • Jun 2006
    • 5902

    #3316
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    How does that priorizing works for you ?
    makilaz
    InD
    Manti
    Charu
    Haku
    Originally posted by thesunfan
    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
    Originally posted by choof
    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
    Originally posted by choof
    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
    Originally posted by Celirra
    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

    Comment

    • blindreper1179
      Vice President Of TGB
      • Jun 2006
      • 5902

      #3317
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by Makilaz
      blind please explain how you go from townreading me all game to putting me as a top wolf

      im having a really difficult time reading your posts this phase as anything other than jumping on what you see as an easy target and hoping people blindly sheep it
      Things change? I'm sorry?
      Originally posted by thesunfan
      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
      Originally posted by choof
      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
      Originally posted by choof
      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
      Originally posted by Celirra
      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

      Comment

      • Makilaz
        TWG Princess
        • May 2006
        • 1094

        #3318
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by blindreper1179
        Things change? I'm sorry?
        your progression makes no sense, which is why this is a sticking point for me

        I've seen literally nothing from you to justify it

        Comment

        • blindreper1179
          Vice President Of TGB
          • Jun 2006
          • 5902

          #3319
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          Well, sometimes all it takes is a bad reads list.
          Originally posted by thesunfan
          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
          Originally posted by choof
          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
          Originally posted by choof
          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
          Originally posted by Celirra
          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

          Comment

          • DarkManticoreX2
            TWG Overlord
            • Apr 2005
            • 7355

            #3320
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            I see no progression from anyone this phase except maybe Indy. Am I wrong in feeling like everyone has dug their heels in and isn't budging?
            AAA's = 800

            Originally posted by V
            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

            Comment

            • DarkManticoreX2
              TWG Overlord
              • Apr 2005
              • 7355

              #3321
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              Mak wants blind dead
              Blind wants mak dead
              Indy wants me dead?
              Haku wants me and blind dead
              I want Indy dead
              Charu wants mak me and blind dead

              Actually I really need Indy to weigh in on who he wants dead.
              AAA's = 800

              Originally posted by V
              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

              Comment

              • DarkManticoreX2
                TWG Overlord
                • Apr 2005
                • 7355

                #3322
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by inDheart
                some people call me nines

                anyway unvote

                i don't have time to read anything before late tonight and the game not ending before then seems like a good idea
                It's late tonight. Stop stalling.
                AAA's = 800

                Originally posted by V
                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                Comment

                • inDheart
                  Picker @ JAX2
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2011
                  • 505

                  #3323
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                  It's late tonight. Stop stalling.
                  "stalling" lol

                  Comment

                  • inDheart
                    Picker @ JAX2
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2011
                    • 505

                    #3324
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    tbh i joined this game to have fun which is why i decided 4 hours before d0 to post a bunch of drilmagic cards

                    anyway though gonna read Some Stuff

                    i don't have a priority list really because i think everything oughta be on the table; the one hard thing though is charu can't answer to anything lurker said

                    Comment

                    • inDheart
                      Picker @ JAX2
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2011
                      • 505

                      #3325
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      maki is there a reason you started posting cards

                      i might run into it i just don't remember rn

                      Comment

                      • inDheart
                        Picker @ JAX2
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2011
                        • 505

                        #3326
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by lurker
                        y'know what the funniest part is
                        i genuinely think he could be scum because he posted this far earlier than i'd expect
                        i remember liking this post because if we actually insta'd there that would be incredibly, thuddingly stupid

                        Comment

                        • inDheart
                          Picker @ JAX2
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2011
                          • 505

                          #3327
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by Makilaz
                          i posted my thoughts

                          your reaction to the sunfan wagon feels legit; a wolf would just let it slide and watch it happen. unless you're trying to protect your partner, but i'm not sure how much that theory makes sense
                          this either assumes it's v/v or w/w between freezin and sunfan with an emphasis on the v/v, which reads like a formed opinion on sunfan rather than having him at =rand

                          Comment

                          • inDheart
                            Picker @ JAX2
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2011
                            • 505

                            #3328
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            well, a formed opinion or TMI but i didn't see the opinion really forming prior

                            Comment

                            • inDheart
                              Picker @ JAX2
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2011
                              • 505

                              #3329
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by Makilaz
                              i don't think HEY LOOK ALL CAPS MEANS HELPFUL is necessarily intrinsically wolfy; it probably depends on the player a lot

                              like someone who doesn't get easily tilted suddenly flipping their shit would be important, for someone who types in all caps not so much

                              it's a good point though
                              i also liked this post

                              Comment

                              • inDheart
                                Picker @ JAX2
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2011
                                • 505

                                #3330
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by lurker
                                the post in which you said that was edited two minutes before you wrote this one
                                :thinking:
                                this was where lurker kinda went all...weird? because he just got this wrong on its face and sunfan called his responses "predetermined" even though he has perceptive things to say

                                Comment

                                Working...