TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hakulyte
    aka Haku
    • Jul 2005
    • 4697

    #3301
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    The real nightmare with this phase is going to be to properly coordinate town.

    Comment

    • Hakulyte
      aka Haku
      • Jul 2005
      • 4697

      #3302
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by Charu
      idk how to feel about being town read by Haku.

      Must be something lurker did. You don't usually town read at all.
      I somehow skipped this, but lurker actually cared and had a good progression overall with this game.

      Maybe I'm getting severely outplayed, but I had little to no reason to scum read him during the entire game because he haven't really said anything that made me second guess him.

      Comment

      • blindreper1179
        Vice President Of TGB
        • Jun 2006
        • 5902

        #3303
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by Hakulyte
        Blind's credibility early game is based on him clashing with MML.



        This is so overkill of a response that I believe it's W/W.

        you're belief is wrong. I wouldn't even bus with what I did if I was his partner. Why would I do that, and have the chance town pick it up? Like xiz did.





        This is good, but I think it's surprising that MML got caught into that so early. He wasn't so obviously wolf as you guys want him to be.

        It literally fooled me, XelNya and inDheart.

        Look, I've never actually paid attention to terminology until the capitalism game, I didn't even really know it was a thing, but I caught onto it with mml. And remember how he reacted to me catching that? Makilaz is acting the same way, all anger no retort. I SERIOUSLY DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR SELF META MAKILAZ.

        Hyperbole.






        First half of that list is insanely accurate. inDheart up to WV is meh.

        No explanations ofc. jk, I asked him to give some.


        I'm actually surprised I had such a good list so early, I'm not that right usually. I might be getting a hang of this game? Idk.





        ...



        This game really feels like a bussing paradise again.

        And it might be, who was mml pushing away from? I don't remember off hand, I'd have to go back and check after work.
        My answers are in the quote.
        Originally posted by thesunfan
        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
        Originally posted by choof
        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
        Originally posted by choof
        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
        Originally posted by Celirra
        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

        Comment

        • blindreper1179
          Vice President Of TGB
          • Jun 2006
          • 5902

          #3304
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          your*
          Originally posted by thesunfan
          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
          Originally posted by choof
          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
          Originally posted by choof
          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
          Originally posted by Celirra
          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

          Comment

          • Hakulyte
            aka Haku
            • Jul 2005
            • 4697

            #3305
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            If I'm wrong about you two, I consider that I already loss this game.

            There's no way "I" will find the wolf team in this situation if I'm wrong because I'm blinded these beliefs.

            I just don't even know where to look at past that point.

            Let's say we yolo Makilaz. What was even the goal of that game she did ?

            How do you put things together with it ? I can't even explain it.

            Comment

            • Hakulyte
              aka Haku
              • Jul 2005
              • 4697

              #3306
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              Can you legit picture Makilaz sitting down here in wolfchat and being like "hi there, I'm going to complain and hate on everyone over silly stuff all day LOL"

              Other wolves: " Oh yeah, good plan. Go for it! "

              Comment

              • Hakulyte
                aka Haku
                • Jul 2005
                • 4697

                #3307
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                As for inDheart, his game involvement is relative to his activity.
                He's currently less active and plays more lay back than usual.
                I'm pretty sure he will care more when he comes back later on and post, but right now there's not much I can say about him.
                I just know that when he's busy with life stuff, his gave overall can drop in quality regardless of alignment.
                You kind of want to try to sit down with him and understand where he's at which not many people have done this game.

                Lurker/Charu is a slot I could be wrong because Lurker has the ability to pull strong plays, but I simply have nothing that I can say against him.

                That leaves me you and Manti and I can't help but have flashbacks of the FE : Awakening game.

                Comment

                • Hakulyte
                  aka Haku
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 4697

                  #3308
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  game overall*

                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #3309
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    So, sorry if I'm playing poorly, but I'm at a dead end.

                    Comment

                    • blindreper1179
                      Vice President Of TGB
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 5902

                      #3310
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      To be fair in the FE game, I was vt, and pinged out mml in it as well.

                      I'm playing poorly too, it's not like I've put 110% into this game.

                      And as for wolf chat, you mostly stratergize, not tell each other how to play.
                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                      Originally posted by choof
                      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                      Originally posted by choof
                      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                      Originally posted by Celirra
                      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                      Comment

                      • blindreper1179
                        Vice President Of TGB
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 5902

                        #3311
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        and look, I'm not too fond of Manti myself, but its solely because of "If Manti is alive past D1, he's a wolf." And I honestly would vote him to see what he flips, but I really don't want to until after makilaz or inD. If that's where we go as town, I'm for it, but if we lose because it, don't blame me.
                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                        Originally posted by choof
                        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                        Originally posted by choof
                        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                        Originally posted by Celirra
                        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                        Comment

                        • Hakulyte
                          aka Haku
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 4697

                          #3312
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          How does that priorizing works for you ?

                          Comment

                          • Makilaz
                            TWG Princess
                            • May 2006
                            • 1094

                            #3313
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            blind please explain how you go from townreading me all game to putting me as a top wolf

                            im having a really difficult time reading your posts this phase as anything other than jumping on what you see as an easy target and hoping people blindly sheep it

                            Comment

                            • Makilaz
                              TWG Princess
                              • May 2006
                              • 1094

                              #3314
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              also please find another reason other than "oh she's faking that anger" because that is nowhere near substantial enough for the complete 180 on me

                              Comment

                              • Makilaz
                                TWG Princess
                                • May 2006
                                • 1094

                                #3315
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by blindreper1179
                                and look, I'm not too fond of Manti myself, but its solely because of "If Manti is alive past D1, he's a wolf." And I honestly would vote him to see what he flips, but I really don't want to until after makilaz or inD. If that's where we go as town, I'm for it, but if we lose because it, don't blame me.
                                this is a really fucking weird post to be making in mylo

                                you're acting like we're going to have flips after this one to use which means you're either bussing ind here (which I highly doubt) or putting manti last in your priority list since you're pushing for a town to be lynched for the win

                                fuck, if you and manti aren't the wolves then this game is just completely hosed

                                Comment

                                Working...