TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Makilaz
    TWG Princess
    • May 2006
    • 1094

    #3196
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
    Haku, I don't lynch wolf teammates D1. In what world is a Blind/Me/MML team plausible. Blind started the MML train d1 and I pushed it to a wagon.

    Also what makes the quoted Indy post relevant?
    who are your top wolves and why

    Comment

    • Hakulyte
      aka Haku
      • Jul 2005
      • 4697

      #3197
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
      Haku, I don't lynch wolf teammates D1. In what world is a Blind/Me/MML team plausible. Blind started the MML train d1 and I pushed it to a wagon.

      Also what makes the quoted Indy post relevant?
      I cannot take your mechanical decisions seriously after that FE game.

      You can and will go in any direction as long as it works.

      inDheart's quote and iso is mostly relevant to the game progression imo.

      Your game progression overall makes little sense to me. It's like I'm watching a robot doing safe plays.

      Comment

      • blindreper1179
        Vice President Of TGB
        • Jun 2006
        • 5902

        #3198
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        y'all dumb if you think I'm a wolf. The game is locked for a wolf win if you don't vote outside of me Haku.

        I don't care what you think. It's either inD/ makilaz/ Manti, if your a wolf Haku, congrats. I'm going with makilaz obviously. The anger is over dramatic. Sure, there's nothing to "debate" but, she's done nothing to point to anyone else.
        Originally posted by thesunfan
        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
        Originally posted by choof
        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
        Originally posted by choof
        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
        Originally posted by Celirra
        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

        Comment

        • Makilaz
          TWG Princess
          • May 2006
          • 1094

          #3199
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by blindreper1179
          y'all dumb if you think I'm a wolf. The game is locked for a wolf win if you don't vote outside of me Haku.

          I don't care what you think. It's either inD/ makilaz/ Manti, if your a wolf Haku, congrats. I'm going with makilaz obviously. The anger is over dramatic. Sure, there's nothing to "debate" but, she's done nothing to point to anyone else.
          the game is locked for wolf win if you vote me, hth

          i'm pointing to you and manti right now because neither of you have any reason to be wolfreading me this hard, and you especially have made absolutely no sense with your progression

          it feels an awful lot like you're a wolf trying to jump on the easy target and get this game over with as quickly as possible. i'm giving you the benefit of the doubt here because if you're town you're going out of your way to lose the game and i really want to believe you're not that completely fucking retarded

          Comment

          • DarkManticoreX2
            TWG Overlord
            • Apr 2005
            • 7355

            #3200
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            I think it's Indy and I don't know the second.

            Indy hasn't made his own push this whole game despite how active he's been around all the lynches. His vote record is really suspect. Hnh d1, Mellon D2 while his wagon got minimal interest, no vote d3, and xel d3 following xiz direction.

            All he's really done this game is hang around developing wagons that have been on humans and gently guide them to lynch.

            Mak could be a partner because Indy defended her yesterday.
            Lurker/charu could be a partner. Cause the two have had almost no relevant interaction.
            AAA's = 800

            Originally posted by V
            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

            Comment

            • Makilaz
              TWG Princess
              • May 2006
              • 1094

              #3201
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by blindreper1179
              The anger is over dramatic.
              have you seen any of my other games at all

              like, check the undertale game, i get super riled up when i'm town and i don't see how anything i've done is "over dramatic"

              Comment

              • DarkManticoreX2
                TWG Overlord
                • Apr 2005
                • 7355

                #3202
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                Also if you don't think there's a wolf on the xel wagon you're dumb.
                AAA's = 800

                Originally posted by V
                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                Comment

                • Hakulyte
                  aka Haku
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 4697

                  #3203
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  Not the first game where inDheart is being a potato mechanically speaking.

                  I'd rather vote him based on actions and I've seen nothing particularly conclusive.

                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #3204
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    I'm dumb and blind doesn't care about what I think.

                    Okay.

                    Comment

                    • Makilaz
                      TWG Princess
                      • May 2006
                      • 1094

                      #3205
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                      Also if you don't think there's a wolf on the xel wagon you're dumb.
                      given how completely fucking stupid town has been this game (including myself, i've been hot garbage) i could see a scenario in which there are no wolves on the xel wagon

                      Comment

                      • blindreper1179
                        Vice President Of TGB
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 5902

                        #3206
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        If you guys think I'm a wolf, don't be pussies, vote me. I'll start the wagon if you wish?
                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                        Originally posted by choof
                        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                        Originally posted by choof
                        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                        Originally posted by Celirra
                        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                        Comment

                        • Hakulyte
                          aka Haku
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 4697

                          #3207
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          Sure, go for it.

                          Comment

                          • DarkManticoreX2
                            TWG Overlord
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 7355

                            #3208
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            Don't you fukin dare
                            AAA's = 800

                            Originally posted by V
                            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                            Comment

                            • Hakulyte
                              aka Haku
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 4697

                              #3209
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              That's exactly what town blind would do. Self-voting in a mylo.

                              Comment

                              • Makilaz
                                TWG Princess
                                • May 2006
                                • 1094

                                #3210
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                hey manti please answer my question

                                Comment

                                Working...